Democrats Will Destroy America to Keep Power.

Obama, moved us backwards.

The cost of energy under Obama, never higher in my life.

Energy is life, you can not win a war with windmills and solar collectors.

The USA is weak, the weakest we have ever been, thanks Obama and the Democrats

Energy costs have nothing to do with Obama. China has increased its energy usage threefold or there abouts from when Bush got into power 13 years ago. Supply and demand, you know. It's not Obama.

Energy is life, you can't kill people without life.

The US is weak, do you know why? A government that spends its whole time fighting the other side instead of solving problems, one that goes around the world trying to make everything benefit the govt, and it's causing so many problems. There's nothing Bush or Obama could have done about the decline, as long as the political system stays the same, the US will not be on top in the near future.

Energy costs have nothing to do with Obama. China has increased its energy usage threefold or there abouts from when Bush got into power 13 years ago. Supply and demand, you know. It's not Obama.

The US is weak, do you know why? A government that spends its whole time fighting the other side instead of solving problems, one that goes around the world trying to make everything benefit the govt, and it's causing so many problems. There's nothing Bush or Obama could have done about the decline, as long as the political system stays the same, the US will not be on top in the near future.

Are you drunk? Keystone pipeline, coal being crushed, EPA carbon standards passed and imposed by Obama his plan that will also affect natural gas which btw also happens to heat homes.

"Energy is life, you can't kill people without life."

This quote makes me think you are high.

It was Bush? China?

Yea, Supply, which Obama has his boot on, Obama is the leader at the reigns, he is the leader, leaders have power, nobody more so than the President of the United States of America.

Energy costs have everything to do with the literal most powerful man in the world.

Obama could decide tomorrow that the the USA will lead the World in all forms of Energy, (except phony solar/wind).

We could drill off the coast of California, that oil is literally seeping out of the ground on the beach and Santa Barbra's golf courses.

We could actually export electricity to Canada, instead of importing electricity from Canada.

Obama could decide that Westinghouse will build nuclear reactors in the USA, not in China with our technology, as China does today.

Obama had the chance to be the greatest President in history, in that context Obama and the Democrats are failures.

Last edited:
Are you drunk? Keystone pipeline, coal being crushed, EPA carbon standards passed and imposed by Obama his plan that will also affect natural gas which btw also happens to heat homes.

Drunk no, coal is rightly being crushed, it's a 19th century energy source, China uses it a lot because it's all they have. The British got rid of coal in the 1980s under Thatcher.

The US is producing more energy now than it was when energy was cheap, it's nothing to do with the US.

The Democrats will destroy America to stay in power?

So the American people will reward the Democrats for destroying America by continuing to elect them?

That makes no sense.

Agreed it makes no sense at all that Obama won a second term with the economy the way it was. Seems that America has a death wish.

Yeah, because clearly the economy started like that when Obama was in power in 2008, wait.....

No, it started after the democrats took over congress and ignored Bush. But using his words he should have been a one term president but the democrats can't seem to find a lever that isn't on the left.

As if the economy works so quickly. As if two simultaneous wars that were costing a fortune didn't have an impact. As if stimulus didn't have an impact.

The wars had been going on for almost 6 years by then and one of them, believe it or not, is still being waged. Wouldn't know that by the MSM.

The wars, like WW2 stimulate the economy. The bust of 2008 had nothing to do with the war or deficient spending. But the next crash, most certainly will be caused by the democrat deficient spending.

It was Bush? China?

Yea, Supply, which Obama has his boot on, Obama is the at the reigns, he is the leader, leaders have power, nobody more so than the President of the United States of America.

Energy costs have everything to do with the literal most powerful man in the world.

Obama could decide tomorrow that the the USA will lead the World in all forms of Energy, (except phony solar/wind).

We could drill off the coast of California, that oil is literally seeping out of the ground on the beach and Santa Barbra's golf courses.

We could actually export electricity to Canada, instead of importing electricity from Canada.

Obama could decide that Westinghouse will build nuclear reactors in the USA, not in China with our technology, as China does today.

Obama had the chance to be the greatest President in history, in that context Obama and the Democrats are failures.

Oh, so he's president, therefore he has control over the fact that demand in China is increasing at a massive rate pushing up prices? You're claiming he should be attacking China to send them back to the Maoist era?

What the feck?

Yeah, you could pump energy out, destroy the eco-system then you could moan he destroyed the eco-system, great.

Drunk no, coal is rightly being crushed, it's a 19th century energy source, China uses it a lot because it's all they have. The British got rid of coal in the 1980s under Thatcher.

The US is producing more energy now than it was when energy was cheap, it's nothing to do with the US.

What part of the EPA regulations goes into effect in 2015? I want to hear you say it. Then you can repeat this post.

The wars had been going on for almost 6 years by then and one of them, believe it or not, is still being waged. Wouldn't know that by the MSM.

The wars, like WW2 stimulate the economy. The bust of 2008 had nothing to do with the war or deficient spending. But the next crash, most certainly will be caused by the democrat deficient spending.

You do realise economies don't just change over night in reaction to something that's happened, right?

Often what can happen is that the beginning of the war will see an INCREASE in the economy, due to more money being spent on stuff, it depends on the nature of the war.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_1958_2014_all_period_M09_data.gif

Vietnam, what about 1965 to 1975

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_1965_1975_all_period_M12_data.gif

It took five years for unemployment to start rising. Then it dipped a little then it went full out, the US couldn't maintain the economy and the war footing at the same time. It caused a recession.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2003_2013_all_period_M12_data.gif

Another 10 year chart, it's very similar to the previous one. The first five years saw unemployment get lower, then it exploded again.

Yeah, WW2 stimulated the economys of the world, for a while, then most of them were on rationing, resources were scarce, and when the war finished economies were trash.

As for 2008 having nothing to do with the wars. I disagree.

Harry Clarke The Iraq war caused the global credit crisis

"This article on claims by Joseph Stiglitz regarding the economic implications of the Iraq war is worth reading. It repeats Stiglitz's claims that the war will cost the US $3 trillion and that it has raised oil prices by at least $5-$10 (but more plausibly by $35) per barrel."

"It also claims that to fund the war the US central bank flooded its economy with cheap credit leading to a housing bubble and a consumption boom."

Joseph Stiglitz s Freefall - Why The Economic Crash Happened

"In Joseph Stiglitz's new book, Freefall, the esteemed economist explains why the crash of 2008 happened, and what can be done to avoid a repeat event."

"Stiglitz lays the blame on the unsustainable build-up of debt on a banking and finance culture that was allowed to run riot. This riot of irresponsible loan making was cheered on by a philosophy of free markets as perfect, self-correcting mechanisms that had a higher purpose and intelligence than basic human common sense."

Not all of the problem was caused by the war. A war never sits in isolation with what is going on around it.

This is a great talk here.

Oil price went up, the US spent more money on importing oil. This took money out of creating jobs. This then meant they reacted by reducing interest rates and so on, this then led to the economic crisis later on. It worked at first but wasn't intelligent.

It was Bush? China?

Yea, Supply, which Obama has his boot on, Obama is the at the reigns, he is the leader, leaders have power, nobody more so than the President of the United States of America.

Oh, so he's president, therefore he has control over the fact that demand in China is increasing at a massive rate pushing up prices? You're claiming he should be attacking China to send them back to the Maoist era?

What the feck?

Yeah, you could pump energy out, destroy the eco-system then you could moan he destroyed the eco-system, great.
Once you start making things up in your head and then attribute them to me as if I stated them, than you reply to your statement, all in your own post, shows me you are an idiot.

It was Bush? China?

What the feck?

Once you start making things up in your head and then attribute them to me as if I stated them, than you reply to your statement, all in your own post, shows me you are an idiot.

Oh, yeah, let's insult. You call me stupid but it's you who's insulting here.

You said energy prices have everything to do with the US president, right? Or didn't you?

If I can't comment on what you say because I paraphrase what you say then it's a waste of time even you being on a debate forum.

Obama's pushing us into third world status. What better way for them to take complete POWER over us?

and most of his followers will cheer him for it

It was Bush? China?

What the feck?

Oh, yeah, let's insult. You call me stupid but it's you who's insulting here.

You said energy prices have everything to do with the US president, right? Or didn't you?

If I can't comment on what you say because I paraphrase what you say then it's a waste of time even you being on a debate forum.
You posted that I stated I wanted Obama to attack China. You then responded to your comment.

Too me, that makes you stupid.

I doubt anyone here thinks that elektra wants to attack China.

Maybe greenbean stupidities, yes, but, China, no.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back