Democrats Will Destroy America to Keep Power.

Energy costs have nothing to do with Obama. China has increased its energy usage threefold or there abouts from when Bush got into power 13 years ago. Supply and demand, you know. It's not Obama.

Energy is life, you can't kill people without life.

The US is weak, do you know why? A government that spends its whole time fighting the other side instead of solving problems, one that goes around the world trying to make everything benefit the govt, and it's causing so many problems. There's nothing Bush or Obama could have done about the decline, as long as the political system stays the same, the US will not be on top in the near future.
It was Bush? China?

Yea, Supply, which Obama has his boot on, Obama is the at the reigns, he is the leader, leaders have power, nobody more so than the President of the United States of America.

Energy costs have everything to do with the literal most powerful man in the world.

Obama could decide tomorrow that the the USA will lead the World in all forms of Energy, (except phony solar/wind).

We could drill off the coast of California, that oil is literally seeping out of the ground on the beach and Santa Barbra's golf courses.

We could actually export electricity to Canada, instead of importing electricity from Canada.

Obama could decide that Westinghouse will build nuclear reactors in the USA, not in China with our technology, as China does today.

Obama had the chance to be the greatest President in history, in that context Obama and the Democrats are failures.

Oh, so he's president, therefore he has control over the fact that demand in China is increasing at a massive rate pushing up prices? You're claiming he should be attacking China to send them back to the Maoist era?

What the feck?

Yeah, you could pump energy out, destroy the eco-system then you could moan he destroyed the eco-system, great.
Once you start making things up in your head and then attribute them to me as if I stated them, than you reply to your statement, all in your own post, shows me you are an idiot.

Oh, yeah, let's insult. You call me stupid but it's you who's insulting here.

You said energy prices have everything to do with the US president, right? Or didn't you?

If I can't comment on what you say because I paraphrase what you say then it's a waste of time even you being on a debate forum.
You posted that I stated I wanted Obama to attack China. You then responded to your comment.

Too me, that makes you stupid.

Er.... I didn't say you said you wanted Obama to attack China.

You're claiming he should be attacking China to send them back to the Maoist era?

Notice the question mark. Sure, I didn't use an auxiliary verb at the beginning, but then again I was making a point, rather than telling you what you were thinking.

Your point was that Obama, being president, can control world energy prices, even when a country that has 1/6th the world's population increases its energy consumption by 200% in the space of about 12 years as you can see below. So, I was basically making a point that a president doesn't have this power because the only way he'd be able to stop China using such resources and increasing demand, reducing supply and pushing world prices up is by invading them.

You want the US to invade China? (notice question mark).

I'd make the assumption that you don't, which would therefore make the assumption that the president, in fact, isn't going to have the control over energy prices you claim he has, therefore I have made my point.

Got it now?

China-Energy-Consumption-1024x768.png

So all of your insulting, making yourself look like a child, has gotten you where? You didn't bother to read what I wrote properly, then you insult based on what you read and not what I wrote.

It was Bush? China?

Yea, Supply, which Obama has his boot on, Obama is the at the reigns, he is the leader, leaders have power, nobody more so than the President of the United States of America.

Energy costs have everything to do with the literal most powerful man in the world.

Obama could decide tomorrow that the the USA will lead the World in all forms of Energy, (except phony solar/wind).

We could drill off the coast of California, that oil is literally seeping out of the ground on the beach and Santa Barbra's golf courses.

We could actually export electricity to Canada, instead of importing electricity from Canada.

Obama could decide that Westinghouse will build nuclear reactors in the USA, not in China with our technology, as China does today.

Obama had the chance to be the greatest President in history, in that context Obama and the Democrats are failures.

Oh, so he's president, therefore he has control over the fact that demand in China is increasing at a massive rate pushing up prices? You're claiming he should be attacking China to send them back to the Maoist era?

What the feck?

Yeah, you could pump energy out, destroy the eco-system then you could moan he destroyed the eco-system, great.
Once you start making things up in your head and then attribute them to me as if I stated them, than you reply to your statement, all in your own post, shows me you are an idiot.

Oh, yeah, let's insult. You call me stupid but it's you who's insulting here.

You said energy prices have everything to do with the US president, right? Or didn't you?

If I can't comment on what you say because I paraphrase what you say then it's a waste of time even you being on a debate forum.
You posted that I stated I wanted Obama to attack China. You then responded to your comment.

Too me, that makes you stupid.

Er.... I didn't say you said you wanted Obama to attack China.

You're claiming he should be attacking China to send them back to the Maoist era?

Notice the question mark. Sure, I didn't use an auxiliary verb at the beginning, but then again I was making a point, rather than telling you what you were thinking.

Your point was that Obama, being president, can control world energy prices, even when a country that has 1/6th the world's population increases its energy consumption by 200% in the space of about 12 years as you can see below. So, I was basically making a point that a president doesn't have this power because the only way he'd be able to stop China using such resources and increasing demand, reducing supply and pushing world prices up is by invading them.

You want the US to invade China? (notice question mark).

I'd make the assumption that you don't, which would therefore make the assumption that the president, in fact, isn't going to have the control over energy prices you claim he has, therefore I have made my point.

Got it now?

China-Energy-Consumption-1024x768.png

So all of your insulting, making yourself look like a child, has gotten you where? You didn't bother to read what I wrote properly, then you insult based on what you read and not what I wrote.
You want to attack, china? Fine, it's your post, very ridiculous.

Your logic I find, stupid.

My posts stand, I do not pist to educate you or change your opinion, I simply post so that the casual reader has another view as well as sees your post as it is.

You want to attack, china? Fine, it's your post, very ridiculous.

Your logic I find, stupid.

My posts stand, I do not pist to educate you or change your opinion, I simply post so that the casual reader has another view as well as sees your post as it is.

It's not difficult to understand. FFS.

You read something wrong. Got it?

Forum List

Back