Democrats, who is your best hope to win the presidency in 2024?

Kate Brown of Oregon is only 62, and has been an elected official for more than thirty years, and governor for six or seven. She has survived two recall attempts, along with being elected in a special election and subsequent regular elections. So she's not a stranger to hard-fought politics.

She's self-identified as bi-sexual, which is something not often talked about among liberal victimologists. She is married to a male, so does that mean that her marriage is open? Is she polyandrous? Or has she made the choice to suppress her attraction to women, in favor of a traditional marriage?
I think most folks have had it with politicians be they democrat or republican.....I think the democrats would have a better chance with someone not mixed up in politics.

They have zero percent chance of winning a legitimate election. Might as well be potato head's son. They will only win with stealing with media and illegal votes. As usual.

As far as I know, there is no official choice. So, as an individual, who do think has the best chance of winning, whether you think that they would be the best president or not?

If you want to flip the questions to Republicans, start your own thread please.

Thanks.
there best hope is another pandemic ..... yeah if it helped them win theyde welcome another one ..

To win they will need a fresh face and a new platform. Have the Independents and SWP folks go elsewhere.
The national convention will be interesting to watch. I predict a wild one for control of the party.

They have zero percent chance of winning a legitimate election. Might as well be potato head's son. They will only win with stealing with media and illegal votes. As usual.
Well....they definitely got the media, they also got a fickle and stupid electorate that pays way too much attention to the alphabet media.

The only person we can definitely count out is sloe joe.

I am bemused by some democrats on here who still think biden will run again.

So ridiculous...some just have no ability to think properly.

They say stupid stuff like.....but,but, but joe said he is going to run again...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Let's start the "The Election is Rigged" right now, for 22 midterms and 24.
Oh wait, you've been crying wolf for 7 years now.
Thanks POS trump.

Only chance you contards have.

I think most folks have had it with politicians be they democrat or republican.....I think the democrats would have a better chance with someone not mixed up in politics.
A successful.business person who can finance her own campaign, go over the heads of the Dem establishment, and take office in debt to no one?

They'd need heavy security to survive until innaguaration day, but it would be awesome.

Forum List

Back