Democrats: White christian women need not apply

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Democratic Party wants women to be elected to office — unless they’re white and Christian.
Democrats: White Christian Women Need Not Apply

a5305862-230a-4e15-8c79-60f9cbca3151.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is incredible the hypocrites you losers are , my gawd do you reject even realize what you say when you say or do what you do when you do it. Apparently not.

As you losers accused others of being just who you are that's the reality. As you poke and agitate Trump supporters you pos scum accuse them of being everything you are in reality do you even get that.

Of course not other wise you wouldn't a be a group of demonic nut jobs who suffer mental illness..

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-8_8-59-43.png
    upload_2018-1-8_8-59-43.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 29
The Democratic Party wants women to be elected to office — unless they’re white and Christian.
Democrats: White Christian Women Need Not Apply

a5305862-230a-4e15-8c79-60f9cbca3151.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is incredible the hypocrites you losers are , my gawd do you reject even realize what you say when you say or do what you do when you do it. Apparently not.

As you losers accused others of being just who you are that's the reality. As you poke and agitate Trump supporters you pos scum accuse them of being everything you are in reality do you even get that.

Of course not other wise you wouldn't a be a group of demonic nut jobs who suffer mental illness..

Leftists are racist bigots they are more racist and bigoted than anyone else.

These idiots have long gotten a free pass for their gender and race bias. Cognitive dissonance is the only way to describe a people who think voting only for non white, non christian females is a blow against sexism, racism and tolerance.
By the way I wonder why jews are mentioned twice?

democrat tweet.jpg

These idiots have long gotten a free pass for their gender and race bias. Cognitive dissonance is the only way to describe a people who think voting only for non white, non christian females is a blow against sexism, racism and tolerance.
By the way I wonder why jews are mentioned twice?

View attachment 170550
Because Jews are highly likely to be commie subversives politically.

Trump is unqualified to be president!

Elect more women for no reason other than they're women!

Oh, the cognitive dissonance. Ironically, they won't even recognize it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have a problem with Christian women as long as they aren't batshit crazy like Bachman, or Palin. Come up with a sane one, and I'll give her an honest chance

Trump is unqualified to be president!

Elect more women for no reason other than they're women!

Oh, the cognitive dissonance. Ironically, they won't even recognize it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For some strange reason, liberals are actually able to believe two entirely contradictory things at the same time. One of many reasons liberalism is a mental disorder.

Don't have a problem with Christian women as long as they aren't batshit crazy like Bachman, or Palin. Come up with a sane one, and I'll give her an honest chance

dont lie. You support the party of this...

democrat tweet.jpg

View attachment 170586

Is that your list of unacceptable candidates? I'm not surprised. You are a right winger after all.

That must be the adult version of "I know you are but what am I".
Ever get tired of supporting a party and belief system, that you have to constantly deny?

Racist, sexist, AND Christianophobic. Sounds pretty deplorable. Must be Trump voters.

View attachment 170586

Is that your list of unacceptable candidates? I'm not surprised. You are a right winger after all.

That must be the adult version of "I know you are but what am I".
Ever get tired of supporting a party and belief system, that you have to constantly deny?

Are you surprised I deny your stupid accusation? I have no problem with any on your list, but why would you think those were my only choices? Perhaps you heard that from Alex Jones, or the voices in your head instead of me.

Forum List

Back