Democrats….When It Rains, It Pours

In fact, you are about to live the term ‘diluvian.’

I bet there are lots of Democrats, Liberals, Never-Trumpers, who are muttering ‘we never should have started this thing…..’

Darn right.

1. “No one following the Russian-collusion and related dramas should be in any doubt about the steady flow of the balance of damaging evidence away from Trump and on to his accusers…. the anti-Trump Resistance has received a series of gradually suppurating mortal wounds.

2. …the hierarchy of the FBI and analogues in the Justice Department and intelligence services, horrified at the thought of a Trump victory though confident it would not occur, took liberties — in the soft treatment of Hillary Clinton’s email and uranium problems, and in abetting the Clinton campaign’s effort to smear Mr. Trump with the Russian-collusion argument.

3. The Steele dossier was commissioned and paid for by the Clinton campaign; over a hundred FBI agents and Justice Department lawyers expected Hillary Clinton to be charged criminally, and President Trump was correct in saying conversations by his campaign officials had been tapped, a claim that was much ridiculed at the time.

4. … McCabe testified that the Steele dossier was essential to obtaining a FISA warrant on a junior Trump aide (Carter Page), and Mr. McCabe and former director James Comey’s rabidly partisan helper Peter Strzok, and his FBI girlfriend Lisa Page, texted suggestions for influencing the FISA judge in the case.

The judge recused himself, voluntarily or otherwise, after granting the warrant.

5. Mr. Mueller set up his “dream team” of entirely partisan Democrats; McCabe failed to identify to the Bureau his wife as a member and beneficiary of the Clinton entourage and political candidate in Virginia; and the fourth person in the Justice Department, Bruce Ohr, met with Steele, and Mrs. Ohr helped compose the Steele dossier.” Balance of Evidence Is Starting to Flow Against Trump's Foes

And every post in support and pretense of the farrago has revealed the poster to be a mouth-breathing, half-witted, lying, no good, four-flushing, dirt-eating, inbred, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sack of sewage.

...did I mention 'lying'?....

Hope I’m not being too abstruse…..
You mean no one in the GOP are following the facts.

At least they are consistent.

What facts would those be? Feel free to elaborate.

I bet there are lots of Democrats, Liberals, Never-Trumpers, who are muttering ‘we never should have started this thing…..’

Darn right.

1. “No one following the Russian-collusion and related dramas should be in any doubt about the steady flow of the balance of damaging evidence away from Trump and on to his accusers…. the anti-Trump Resistance has received a series of gradually suppurating mortal wounds.

2. …the hierarchy of the FBI and analogues in the Justice Department and intelligence services, horrified at the thought of a Trump victory though confident it would not occur, took liberties — in the soft treatment of Hillary Clinton’s email and uranium problems, and in abetting the Clinton campaign’s effort to smear Mr. Trump with the Russian-collusion argument.

3. The Steele dossier was commissioned and paid for by the Clinton campaign; over a hundred FBI agents and Justice Department lawyers expected Hillary Clinton to be charged criminally, and President Trump was correct in saying conversations by his campaign officials had been tapped, a claim that was much ridiculed at the time.

4. … McCabe testified that the Steele dossier was essential to obtaining a FISA warrant on a junior Trump aide (Carter Page), and Mr. McCabe and former director James Comey’s rabidly partisan helper Peter Strzok, and his FBI girlfriend Lisa Page, texted suggestions for influencing the FISA judge in the case.

The judge recused himself, voluntarily or otherwise, after granting the warrant.

5. Mr. Mueller set up his “dream team” of entirely partisan Democrats; McCabe failed to identify to the Bureau his wife as a member and beneficiary of the Clinton entourage and political candidate in Virginia; and the fourth person in the Justice Department, Bruce Ohr, met with Steele, and Mrs. Ohr helped compose the Steele dossier.” Balance of Evidence Is Starting to Flow Against Trump's Foes

And every post in support and pretense of the farrago has revealed the poster to be a mouth-breathing, half-witted, lying, no good, four-flushing, dirt-eating, inbred, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sack of sewage.

"You mean no one in the GOP are following the facts"

Poor syntax makes me (sic).

upload_2018-5-3_17-35-56.jpeg

Darn right.

No just boringly long.
Do you really believe people read your cut and pastes?

You're here, aren't you.

My well-documented, irrefutable posts serve as a flame to you Liberal moths.

I get quite a chuckle out of moths who read the posts, realize that they have no way to attack the posts.....and then write "Do you really believe people read your cut and pastes?"

I believe Aesop authored a short tale about a fox, and some grapes, that applies.
I like Proust
At the end of a letter "apologies, I I'd have the time to make it shorter"
No, I don't read the posts darlin

Darn right.

What facts would those be? Feel free to elaborate.
Ah, john Wayne another famous draft dodger.
Must have a special appeal to our trumpettes

@Lone Laugher

Astounding though it is, I suspect trump's shrunken little marbles are just fine. As he has said, he believes that as president emperor of the US, he is above the law. The gop agrees. Moreover, he has always been careful to put a few layers of useful idiots between him and his crimes.

He will likely issue blanket pardons against the rest of the criminals and then, they all walk.

And they will have enriched themselves substantially.

They best we're gonna get is to enjoy the show - like Rudy's stepping in all the lying crap trump has been spreading.
Except for the last line, it sounded like you were talking about Hillary Clinton.

Talk about "above the law" >>

The Train Deaths

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Fortunately, at least one of these murders that the Clintons committed (the Kevin Ives & Don Henry case), is now under investigation by a Clinton-free judiciary in Arkansas. and before long, they may well, finally pay for their long trail of dead bodies.

kevin.jpg

Kevin Ives & Don Henry
Witnesses
Died: August 23, 1987
Initial cause of death was claimed to be the result of passing out on a railroad track in Arkansas after smoking twenty marijuana cigarettes. This ruling was reported by the State medical examiner Fahmy Malak, and supported by Sheriff Jim Steed, whose "thorough" investigation of the crime scene left one of the boy's foot sitting in the open for two days! In April 1988, Kevin's body was exhumed, and another autopsy was performed, this one by Atlanta medical examiner Dr. Joseph Burton who discovered that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don Henry's body was exhumed and discovered to have been stabbed in the back prior to being placed on the tracks. Governor Bill Clinton excused Fahmy Malek's "errors" saying that Malek was "tired and stressed out." Reports indicate that Ives & Henry might have stumbled upon part of the Mena drug operation, specifically a drop site in the area of Bauxite and Alexander, Arkansas. The police chief of Alexander, John Brown, acknowledged he obtained a taped confession from one of the murderers of the two boys, which was suppressed at the request of the FBI!

Jean Duffey headed up Arkansas' 7th District drug task force in 1990. She was never allowed to conduct a thorough investigation of drug running in Mena or any possible connection to the train deaths. Her task force and a federal grand jury were shut down after they started examining corruption involving public officials.

Dan Harmon was a local government official, the prosecuting attorney for Saline, Grant, and Hot Springs counties in 1979 and 1980 and then again from 1991 through 1996. He was convicted in June of 1997 on drug, racketeering, and extortion charges and has started serving eight years in prison. In January 1991, long before his drug offenses became public knowledge, Harmon convinced a judge to subpoena evidence obtained by Jean Duffey's task force -- evidence gathered against him and other public officials. Ms. Duffey refused to honor the subpoena, fearing for the lives of witnesses (many of whom did turn up dead) and fled the state when a warrant was issued for her arrest.

Clintons Killed Kids To Protect Drug Racket!

Darn right.

No just boringly long.
Do you really believe people read your cut and pastes?

You're here, aren't you.

My well-documented, irrefutable posts serve as a flame to you Liberal moths.

I get quite a chuckle out of moths who read the posts, realize that they have no way to attack the posts.....and then write "Do you really believe people read your cut and pastes?"

I believe Aesop authored a short tale about a fox, and some grapes, that applies.
I like Proust
At the end of a letter "apologies, I I'd have the time to make it shorter"
No, I don't read the posts darlin

Then how did you know what I wrote.

That was so simple....as you are.

Forum List

Back