WATCH: Democrat Congressman Suggests Using Guns Against Trump

Why are liberal Democrats have deadly violence on their minds? This guy deserves a visit by the Secret Service. Our beloved blessed President doesn't deserve these kinds of threats.

WATCH: Democrat Congressman Suggests Using Guns Against Trump – True Pundit
Sounds more like a Conservative. As a matter of fact, I've just been hearing how we have to keep our AR's for just that reason--to fight a tyrannical government.
Bipartisan thinking there, Steve.

• Banned
Why are liberal Democrats have deadly violence on their minds? This guy deserves a visit by the Secret Service. Our beloved blessed President doesn't deserve these kinds of threats.

They are the same Liberals that protest for free speech but then, when they dont like your speech, they start to spray mace at you and prevent you from assembling a free speech gathering.
Precisely. I wonder if gun control freak David Hogg agrees with the democrat congressmans stance of using guns against Trump?

(source) is True Pundit --

:abgg2q.jpg:

McMoron is a True FAKE NEWS RW IDIOT.

Sounds more like a Conservative. As a matter of fact, I've just been hearing how we have to keep our AR's for just that reason--to fight a tyrannical government.

kkkboi thinks white supremacists should have guns to use against the gubmint. but that isn't even what the 2nd is for.

Our beloved president? seriously?:cuckoo: Trump in the video when this was taken said in it that he has been long time friends with warmonger Kissinger. Had Obama said that you would crucify HIM yet you give Trump a free pass on this?:rolleyes:

ap_17130564048128-1280x960-jpg.176724

ANYBODY that is friends with that warmonger as trump is should indeed have guns used against them.:thup:

Last edited:

kkkboi thinks white supremacists should have guns to use against the gubmint. but that isn't even what the 2nd is for.
kkkbois are democrats, let's stay focused. You show me otherwise.

I'm ready. Let's get it started.

Most of them have that dictator mentality. It's part of being a Democrat.

He asked what would we do without using guns if Trump ignored court orders? Gee, I think that's actually happened before:

Obama defies federal judge, fails to rescind wrongly issued amnesties

Most of them have that dictator mentality. It's part of being a Democrat.

He asked what would we do without using guns if Trump ignored court orders? Gee, I think that's actually happened before:

Obama defies federal judge, fails to rescind wrongly issued amnesties
Thanks for that info.

Forum List

Back