Democrats warned to lie about their unpopular open border policies

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats Warned To Lie About Their Unpopular Open Borders Policies

The New York Times published a known fact about the DNCā€™s strategy: lie, cheat, and steal.
Democrats have made it clear that they want illegals to infest the United States. Further they want illegals to have voting rights, the most precious of all rights of a citizen.

----------------------------------

Kevin couldn't be more on key withi is article this is just another guy who stepped off the Democratic plantation because he woke up saw the light and like most Trump supporters is on a mission to tell the trut and decode it for the still never Trumper dumbasses.

There is always hope to wake up even the dumbest.

Democrats Warned To Lie About Their Unpopular Open Borders Policies

The New York Times published a known fact about the DNCā€™s strategy: lie, cheat, and steal.
Democrats have made it clear that they want illegals to infest the United States. Further they want illegals to have voting rights, the most precious of all rights of a citizen.

----------------------------------

Kevin couldn't be more on key withi is article this is just another guy who stepped off the Democratic plantation because he woke up saw the light and like most Trump supporters is on a mission to tell the trut and decode it for the still never Trumper dumbasses.

There is always hope to wake up even the dumbest.
It seems a little late to change course. I could be wrong but in the past several if not most of the Progressives have made the statement to the OpenBorder concept. The Normal Democrats have not made a peep about it. I will look at the Democrat website and see what they have on it.

Illegal Immigration: Yes, Democrats Are Now The Party Of Open Borders

Sometimes they slipped, as Hillary Clinton did when, in a paid speech in 2013, she talked about her dream of open borders. (She quickly tried to explain away her comment, once it surfaced, as having to do with energy.)

But several events over the past few days have blown the party's cover on illegal immigration.

On Wednesday, the House voted on a bill that simply expressed Congress' "continued support for all United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers and personnel who carry out the important mission of ICE" and "the efforts of all Federal agencies, State law enforcement, and military personnel who bring law and order to our Nation's borders."

To me something does not look right. It's like someone standing with a gun in their hands, and saying I never touch a gun or own one.

Forum List

Back