Democrats War On Citizenship

There is an Existential Threat to the Very Idea of American Citizenship and Democrats are Leading the Charge.

Democrats are trying to fundamentally redefine who is American with anyone that manages to sneak in enjoying the full rights of citizenship and all of the benefits provided to American citizens.

Bernie Sanders put it clearly:

“We’re going to make public colleges and universities tuition-free and open that to the undocumented.”​

So, if you are a citizen of another country and you want a free college education, all you have to do is show up in the United States and get accepted at any one of the 1,626 public colleges in the United States.

Warren a proposed law by Democrat hopeful Julian Castro that leaves us without an effective border:

We have legal procedures that potential immigrants can follow in order to enter the country legally. Millions of people have been faithfully following the law and enter the country legally for many moons.

But after nearly 250 years, the same folks who want to throw open the girls showers to pedophiles want to throw open our borders.

America's wising up to these folks.
Ha, that is a laugh considering that it is the international globalist that want open borders for free flow of labor to keep labor cost down both the dems and repubs have been bought out by these unethical bastards that make billions off of the backs of workers.
We don't want to admit that there is a lot of fault that is our own. Our own level of work. Back in the 1980's I worked in a job in a building next to a 100 foot bridge over a railroad track in a city. The bridge had to be redone. It took 3 years to complete it. You very rarely saw anyone there. They put up netting on both sides and people from the inner city where this was located would actually ride their cars into it. We called it "the web". You would see the tail ends of the cars sticking out and even motorcycles ran into it. There were many injuries and a few deaths. One time a person dropping off supplies there after a few minutes of work spouted.."Its Miller time"!. This bridge when originally built most likely was done in several weeks at most. And frankly even with many modern comforts could have been done in near the same time even in the 1980's. This was done also with the help of infrastructure resources from back then. Tell me who steals from the backs of workers. Privileged workers are a hindrance to a culture if they have you by the cajones. Fiefdoms can be a mutha ph uka!

I don't. I'm saying there is nothing illegal about seeking asylum. People lining up to turn themselves in to border patrol is not illegal immigration.
They can receive asylum in Mexico. Peddle your propaganda to some naive college kids.

Perhaps some can receive asylum in Mexico, but they have the right to request it here.
They can request it, and the USA has the RIGHT to deny that request.

They have a right to have the request fairly evaluated. You seem to be forgetting that part.
Where do they get this "right"

The right to seek asylum was incorporated into international law following the atrocities of World War II. Congress adopted key provisions of the Geneva Refugee Convention (including the international definition of a refugee) into U.S. immigration law when it passed the Refugee Act of 1980.

They can receive asylum in Mexico. Peddle your propaganda to some naive college kids.

Perhaps some can receive asylum in Mexico, but they have the right to request it here.

They have a right to have the request fairly evaluated. You seem to be forgetting that part.

The right to seek asylum was incorporated into international law following the atrocities of World War II. Congress adopted key provisions of the Geneva Refugee Convention (including the international definition of a refugee) into U.S. immigration law when it passed the Refugee Act of 1980.
Time to repudiate that part of the treaty then, on our end.

Our Constitution supersedes "International law". Giving asylum is not a Constitutional right.

Meanwhile our neighbor in Canada and most European countries have secure borders and strict immigration policies. Look, Dem's are importing millions of poor illegals they can bribe with amnesty and government handouts to cancel out the votes of Americans who refuse to vote for them. Its that simple.

Some of you are too young to remember that Dem's once ruled congress with an iron fist for 40 straight years. That's why they are unhinged.

And considering how crazy and hateful and immoral the right has become, we will probably rule congress for the next 40 years.

Since I feel like being mean to the left this is where I remind you that George Bush whooped your ass...twice :auiqs.jpg: The man could barely speak a complete sentence :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. Some Dem's bragged after Obama won in 2008 that they would rule congress for another 40 years...2 years later Dem's lost in a defeat so epic it was the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yep, shit happens. Even shrub was better than that obese orange clown, but you're right. I'll change my claim to
If sanity and integrity, are deciding factors, and the right continues with their Trump style of governance, Democrats will control congress for a long time.

There is an Existential Threat to the Very Idea of American Citizenship and Democrats are Leading the Charge.

Democrats are trying to fundamentally redefine who is American with anyone that manages to sneak in enjoying the full rights of citizenship and all of the benefits provided to American citizens.

“We’re going to make public colleges and universities tuition-free and open that to the undocumented.”​

So, if you are a citizen of another country and you want a free college education, all you have to do is show up in the United States and get accepted at any one of the 1,626 public colleges in the United States.

Warren a proposed law by Democrat hopeful Julian Castro that leaves us without an effective border:

We have legal procedures that potential immigrants can follow in order to enter the country legally. Millions of people have been faithfully following the law and enter the country legally for many moons.

But after nearly 250 years, the same folks who want to throw open the girls showers to pedophiles want to throw open our borders.

Thy don't know how they are seen by the great masses of Americans. As total nutjobs.

They are misled by ludicrous polls, that are responded to by hardly nobody but Democrats.

Is that what it looks like from inside your bubble?

So your saying Sanders never said that?

I didn't mention anything Sanders said. I referenced only your stupid post.

Our Constitution supersedes "International law". Giving asylum is not a Constitutional right.

Did you stop reading before you got to the part about Refugee Act of 1980? Yes, by treaty we are bound by international law.

Thy don't know how they are seen by the great masses of Americans. As total nutjobs.

They are misled by ludicrous polls, that are responded to by hardly nobody but Democrats.

really? how is that when that was my first post in the thread?

Meanwhile our neighbor in Canada and most European countries have secure borders and strict immigration policies. Look, Dem's are importing millions of poor illegals they can bribe with amnesty and government handouts to cancel out the votes of Americans who refuse to vote for them. Its that simple.

Some of you are too young to remember that Dem's once ruled congress with an iron fist for 40 straight years. That's why they are unhinged.

And considering how crazy and hateful and immoral the right has become, we will probably rule congress for the next 40 years.

Since I feel like being mean to the left this is where I remind you that George Bush whooped your ass...twice :auiqs.jpg: The man could barely speak a complete sentence :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. Some Dem's bragged after Obama won in 2008 that they would rule congress for another 40 years...2 years later Dem's lost in a defeat so epic it was the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yep, shit happens. Even shrub was better than that obese orange clown, but you're right. I'll change my claim to
If sanity and integrity, are deciding factors, and the right continues with their Trump style of governance, Democrats will control congress for a long time.

Did you stop reading before you got to the part about Refugee Act of 1980? Yes, by treaty we are bound by international law.
We had a treaty with Iran. Guess what.....

really? how is that when that was my first post in the thread?

Please forgive my mistake. I took your post to be a continuation from the poster I had previously responded to.

I have no doubt that Bernie said that. I also have no doubt that there will be a list of strenuous requirements to be met before any qualified person is able to take advantage of that particular program. I doubt anyone will cross the border and enroll in class the next day.

...Perhaps some can receive asylum in Mexico, but they have the right to request it here.
And we have the right to deny that request.

And we have the right to state that they must wait outside our borders while we decide.

We can deny their request, after a fair evaluation of their request, but according to the law, we cant send them to a country that can't or won't provide basic humanitarian protections.

Obviously, there are a bunch of imbeciles in this thread who want America invaded and over run.

I ask again, do THEY deserve citizenship?

Maybe their citizenship should be revoked and they could be shipped off to help the immigrants in their home country since they "care" so much.

We had a treaty with Iran. Guess what.....

Yep, that obese orange fool canceled that treaty.

Obviously, there are a bunch of imbeciles in this thread who want America invaded and over run.

I ask again, do THEY deserve citizenship?

Maybe their citizenship should be revoked and they could be shipped off to help the immigrants in their home country since they "care" so much.

Now you want to deport citizens. You're an idiot. If you don't like it, then pack your shit and get out of our country, you traitor.

Are you saying that my statement that polls, are responded to by hardly nobody but Democrats, in untrue ?

I'm saying you have a completely different view of reality than sane people.
Why do you support illegal immigration?

I don't. I'm saying there is nothing illegal about seeking asylum. People lining up to turn themselves in to border patrol is not illegal immigration.
Lol
They are crossing the border illegally… That makes them illegal aliens. Fuck your political correctness

Are you saying that my statement that polls, are responded to by hardly nobody but Democrats, in untrue ?

I'm saying you have a completely different view of reality than sane people.
Why do you support illegal immigration?

90% of Asylum seekers file Fraudulent Claims and then intentionally miss their court dates and disappear in to the country.
That is a Felony....so yes Illegal Immigration is Illegal, and seeking Asylum through Fraudulent Means is Illegal.

Bullshit. The majority of asylum seekers show up for their hearings.
Na, not really

Forum List

Back