Democrats VS Republicans

You're still not there yet. Be more smooth, less abrasive, make me believe you have even the slightest interest in an honest discussion. Come on, you can do it.

When one writes the truth about Libertarians there is no 'smooth.'

Tell me, if democrats are the moochers you think they are, then why do wealthy democrats advocate for higher taxes?

Well, like Buffet and Gates, they hide their money from actually paying taxes on it...and they have more than enough money to pay more in taxes and not have it affect their lives...however...the people down the food chain aren't as fortunate...so when you raise taxes they get hit the hardest...

Not to mention all the tax cheats in Obama's cabinet. They sure didn't want to pay their 'fair share.'

Not to mention all the tax cheats in Obama's cabinet. They sure didn't want to pay their 'fair share.'

Thank God Democrats forced Romney to follow in his Fathers footsteps, he would have forgotten about the $1M which he had to file an extension.

Most congress members acquire a great deal of wealth after being elected. I do think more Republicans were self-made millionaires.

Part of the problem is that congress doesn't have to follow the laws they impose on us and they love insider trading. While it would put any of us in jail, they get to build up their wealthy nest without fear of prosecution. Oddly, they haven't been willing to change that and force themselves to follow the laws they pass.

I have often said that democrats send their A team into politics while the Republicans get stuck with their B team...another factor...democrats can lie like no ones business and they have no problem approving spending programs...because it isn't their money and they feel no effect from it...

So they lie easily and spend other peoples money...easy ways to get power...
Much like they made their living they just promise people money someone else earned. Taking from others is a fine art in the democrat world, no wonder their leader thinks you didn't build that.
Yes, we have seen the advent of the lie that repubs actually give a shit and stop the programs you claim only democrats support. It's one thing to see the dems in action and openly supporting the social programs...What sucks about the GOp is they claim they are against it, yet it is never eliminated when they are in power and they therefore lie to their constituency about their covert support for the social programs......
The reason they don't eliminate those programs is it will hurt their constituents and they aren't about to that. That's why they campaign on a platform of reducing the size of government and eliminating wasteful spending which means nothing. Let them campaign on a platform that cuts Medicare benefits 10% and raises premiums, raises the social security retirement age to 70, cuts military spending by 15% and see how well they do.

Forum List

Back