Touch-Screen Votes Flip 'No' to 'Yes' on Abortion Amendment to State Constitution in TN

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Touch-Screen Votes Flip 'No' to 'Yes' on Abortion Amendment to State Constitution in TN

Just after this morning's official start of our regular biennial coverage of votes flipping on 100% unverifiable touch-screen voting systems around the country, this report comes in right on cue from the great state of Tennessee...

"I honestly sort of slapped my head and said, 'Why me? Why did this happen to me?'" said Bernie Ellis, of Santa Fe.

Ellis said he voted "no" on Amendment One Thursday. Before he submitted his ballot, he noticed a problem.

"Sometime between when I cast my vote and when I got to the review page, the machine had changed my vote to a 'yes,'" Ellis said.

Beverley Turner, of Columbia, experienced the same issue last Friday when she tried voting "no" on the same position.

Both Ellis and Turner voted at the Maury County Election Commission.
Tennessee's 95 counties use touch screen election machines.

Amendment 1 is a TN ballot measure that would amend the state constitution to allow the legislature to "to enact, amend, or repeal statutes regarding abortion, including, but not limited to, circumstances of pregnancy resulting from rape or incest or when necessary to save the life of the mother."

Ellis, who explains what happens in the video posted below, happens to be a long-time election integrity advocate in Tennessee. He was very instrumental in helping the state legislature pass, nearly unanimously, the Tennessee Voter Confidence Act (TVCA), a 2008 law to move to all of their 95 counties to paper ballots. Shamefully, after TN Republicans took over the legislature later that year (via the statewide touch-screen voting system, in a year when the GOP got trounced literally everywhere else in the country), they fought and then eventually repealed the reform which would have done away with the state's 100% unverifiable e-voting system.

More evidence that Republicans are criminals.

What evidence? The same machines were flipping votes to democrats the other day. Are they built by the same company who wrote the Obamacare web site software? We only wasted about $600 million on that technical marvel. Anyway, this has piqued my interest. Time to play detective. I'm going to dig up everything I can find on these machines, who makes them, what their security vulnerabilities are, who the company and its principals make political contributions to (who their congressman is, their senator). That kind of stuff. I'll start a thread.

From the days I was in high school I've heard of Hitler's baby farms: a Nazi inspiration to cultivate a master race based on certain genetic qualities. The Nazis named the program Lebensborn. There was a dearth of information on the subject at the time and through the years it was rarely discussed either on TV, other news media or among associates and friends.

One day my curiosity was aroused when I saw a rare newsreel that did mention it. . I watched this documentary with deep interest , marveling at the pretty' , plump young maidens who willingly subjected themselves sexually to SS officers without benefit of marriage for the sake of their country.. These unions produced thousands of children who by now must be in their 70 s. But not only were sexual unions the source of these children, the Nazis took kids who met the physical requirements from all over Europe and sent them all back to Germany for intense Nazi indoctrination.

I've often wondered if the Lebensborn would reemerge one day and become Hitler's avengers.
Time, though, has run out for that. Most are well cared for and have little more to think about than getting a bite of cheese or a a sip of wine to help warm their aging bones during cold German nights.
Nazi Lebensborn children go public - World news - Europe NBC News

More evidence that Republicans are criminals.

I just posted a thread two days ago about voting machines in Cook County, Illinois flipping Republican votes to Democrat.

The evidence here is that you're a dumb ass.

Oh don't be an asshole. I read your thread. Thank-you. You didn't supply the information I want though.

Forum List

Back