Democrats Upset That Conservatives Are Upset About Staffer Getting The Shaft In Senate Committee Room

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
A staffer filmed himself having anal sex in a Senate hearing room and now he's out of a job.

You could say he was rear-ended by his own stupidity.

Democrats took issue with this and complained that we shouldn't be upset about guys having sex.

After all....Congress has been screwing us for decades. They just felt that we shouldn't be upset about some unnatural act being performed in those hallowed halls. Nope. This is not dignified.

The truth is it's not that we object to gays buggering each other, but where they were buggering each other. In the Capital.

I know this stuff isn't funny.....but it's just you know who calling his followers to literally take a wiz all over America's institutions.

fghfhfgh.gif

Last edited:
A staffer filmed himself having anal sex in a Senate hearing room and now he's out of a job.

Democrats took issue with this and complained that we shouldn't be upset about guys having sex.

After all....Congress has been screwing us for decades. They just felt that we shouldn't be upset about some unnatural act being performed in those hallowed halls. This is not dignified.

Well, it's not that we object to gays buggering each other, but where they were buggering each other. In the Capital.

I know this stuff isn't funny.....but it's just you know who calling his followers to literally take a wiz all over America's institutions.

View attachment 875090

that's a chick playing a joke it appears..................but then again maybe she does have a schlong

getting the shaft....lol...funny award

Last edited:

After all....Congress has been screwing us for decades. They just felt that we shouldn't be upset about some unnatural act being performed in those hallowed halls. This is not dignified.

Well, it's not that we object to gays buggering each other, but where they were buggering each other. In the Capital.

View attachment 875090

god this is next

1633399165853.png

1633744670896.png

1657115363139.png

View attachment 875090

Someone said to the staffer, “stick it up your ass.”

The staffer smiled and said “thank you.”

I am not worried whether it was 2 women, 2 men or a straight couple. If you get caught fucking in a senate conference room you lose your job.

I am sure there is also the possibility of prosecution.

For once, I am almost as disgusted as the MAGAs. I don't have a problem with gay people but that incident is beyond the pale. I hope he recieves every punishment the law allows. His disrespect for the seat of our government is almost as bad as the 1/6 rioters who smeared fecal material on the walls.

For once, I am almost as disgusted as the MAGAs. I don't have a problem with gay people but that incident is beyond the pale. I hope he recieves every punishment the law allows. His disrespect for the seat of our government is almost as bad as the 1/6 rioters who smeared fecal material on the walls.

But they didn't.

At least the queer leftist vermin didn't lie.

Forum List

Back