Democrats Try To Suck The Enjoyment Out Of Everyone's Life Through Over-Regulation / Control

Being a lifelong motorcyclist (60 year rider with over 500K miles) I like to be able to make those choices for myself. Yes, as in anything, there are those who will be victims but it should be the choice of the rider. I don't need the government to take care of me.

Interesting how we can allow / support the right to assisted suicides ... but don't want to allow Americans like yourself to be able to decide whether or not to wear a helmet when riding your motorcycle...

:dunno:

People make very bad decisions. Sometimes they are high on pot and it affects their judgement.
The problem with people not wearing helmets is that head trauma is one of the most costly medical emergencies and often the cost to care for someone with head trauma falls on the taxpayers because too often they also have the freedom to choose no insurance.

Maybe if you spent a few days in the trauma unit at a major hospital and saw the tragedies that come in that could have easily been avoided with a helmet.

People don't give a shit about anything but their own personal pleasure and it FORCES government to pass restrictive laws because people have no common sense too often. I don't want your fun and stupidity to be at MY expense as a taxpayer. Evil wicked me...huh?

Only reason "renewables " "muscled" in is giant subsidies......
Futility and waste of it all explained
Now figure in the rest of the power plants libs want to away with.......maybe this is why they need you living in high rises cause the land use of solar and wind is astronomical

Of course. They want to use land to build all their green garbage at the same time as letting all these illegals in who have to live somewhere. As it as once said "Buy land, God ain't making anymore of it." Supply and demand will eventually come to play here if the left gets their wishes. Well, we can build these things on water you know! Tell that to the people that are watching wales on the east coast commit suicide.

You literally want to ban LBGT in much of this country and yet you make idiotic threads like this? You, yes, you have literally made this nation the most imprisoned nation on earth through your war on drugs. Takes some nerve. Oh'yess, where we should be regulating like our trains, you fuckers deregulate just to end up fucking things up.

You bastards are idiots

Most parts of this bill would actually protect animals. An animal abuse registry is DESPERATELY needed nationwide.
Animal abuse is nearly always a precursor to violence against other humans beings.

That may be, but stopping their abuse against animals won't change their violence against human beings. Their abuse to animals is a sign of mental issues.

So you're suggesting that the gov't should be able to regulate your rights to compensate for their failure to enforce laws against throwing objects at moving vehicles? I understand your concern for the dog, but I think it is an overstep of gov't regulation.
But is it OK for this same government to ban books in schools and to regulate a woman's private reproductive choices?

But is it OK for this same government to ban books in schools and to regulate a woman's private reproductive choices?
And ban LGBT, remove all medical control over what you do with your own body and threaten war on the rest of the country. Sick sick bastards these republicans are.

What do they want to deregulate? Oh'yess, anything that protects the little guy from the elites and rich that these republicans worship. Goddamn,

It's one of those laws that were written for those "animal rights" people who were screaming and throwing tantrums about it back when.

Personally, I think it SHOULD be an enforced law. But the laws for motorcycle helmets and seatbelts are stupid.

You KNOW what happens when you don't wear a helmet or seatbelt. You know what CAN happen, as well. No adult should have to be FORCED BY LAW to wear such contraptions. If they want to take the risk, they know the possible outcomes.

Correct, but our country is no longer run by the people, it's run by the insurance companies.

It was quite a while ago but we used to have a .10 BAL to be considered drunk in our state. The insurance companies made sure to payoff politicians to have a national BAL to .08. We have a labor shortage and a lot of people that are not getting ahead. If you smoke pot from time to time, you are not applicable for better paying jobs because they drug test. Why do better paying companies drug test? They get a break on their Workman's Compensation premiums. That's why we don't outlaw drug tests with the exception of those intoxicated on the job. We could be putting more Americans back to work and lower paid workers into better paying jobs.

it's the same with seat belt and motorcycle helmet laws. All pushed by the feds for states to adopt because of insurance companies.

There are age appropriate books for the schools. If you are trying to suggest that they should have "Gender Queer" in school libraries you'll get a resounding NO from me. What's next in your perverted world, Live sex shows for third graders?

Actually, it's very dangerous for any animal or human to have any appendage hanging out of any moving vehicle.

In most states, it is illegal, as it's a severe safety hazard. Most states just don't bother enforcing the laws they have regarding this.

You might think its fun, until your dog gets decapitated by a branch that swipes the car at 50+ miles an hour. Or some piece of shit throws a beer bottle at your best friend while you are driving 70 mph!!!
Has this ever happened?

A Democrat in Florida is attempting to strip one of the purest forms of joy, happiness, and enjoyment out of life through over-regulation in order to impose more control on the populace.

'State Sen. Lauren Book, a Democrat who represents parts of South Florida, introduced the animal welfare bill last week.

It would prohibit a dog owner from allowing their pet to "extend its head or any other body part outside a motor vehicle window while the person is operating the motor vehicle on a public roadway.
"

Look at these ecstatic pooches, 'livin' la vida loca', enjoying perhaps the greatest happiness a dog can have (aside perhaps from licking themselves)

View attachment 759249

View attachment 759250

View attachment 759251

I would ask D-State Senator Book, after seeing these photos:

'WHY DO YOU HATE DOGS SO MUCH? Isn't trying to control every aspect of humans' lives enough for you?''

/-----/ It's just another obscure, hack politician pulling a stunt to get a few minutes of attention. I'm saying it goes nowhere.

Has this ever happened?
/----/ Thanks for taking it to ridiculous extremes. No dog will stick its head out when the car is going 70 mph. Even 50+ is a stretch. I've been driving since 1968 from Florida to New York and never saw a dog sticking its head out on any major roadway when the speed limit is 50 mph or greater.

/----/ Thanks for taking it to ridiculous extremes. No dog will stick its head out when the car is going 70 mph. Even 50+ is a stretch. I've been driving since 1968 from Florida to New York and never saw a dog sticking its head out on any major roadway when the speed limit is 50 mph or greater.
I'm taking it to ridiculous extremes?

Forum List

Back