Democrats try to stack town hall, prevent dissenters from attending

By highlighting those guilty of it, like Democrats in this case ans holding them up to scrutiny.
You can do that without making things up.
Which is why I never do so.

You seem determined to defend this thugish totalatarian behavior that democrats are now carrying out, why?

If I looked for it, would I find you defending say, the minute men when they were shouted down and mobbed, and did you denouce that it was organized by special interests?

You see Ravi, you are invested in us/them and its what is killing our country.

On some level you know mocking and demonizing protestors is wrong, yet you defend those who doing it, because you percieve them to be attacking your side.

You sacrifice ethics for party affiliations.

And that is what I fight, and hope to eliminate, so that no barrier exists between us because you are of a 'party.'

I recognize it may never happen or if it does not in my life time, but the goal is worthwhile and obtainable, and the inverse quite simply is disaster.

So if I have to take misguided attacks and be called a 'partisan' that is the price that is paid to maybe free one more person from the clutches of the party machine system the infects the USA.

Ravi and her thugs,,will gain nothing by barring protesters, the people on the inside don't need convincing,, it's the people on the outside yelling to get in who need convincing, and the pictures of the people on the outside yelling to get in tell a very powerful tale about Ravi and her thugs. And the whole wide world is watching. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can do that without making things up.

You seem determined to defend this thugish totalatarian behavior that democrats are now carrying out, why?

If I looked for it, would I find you defending say, the minute men when they were shouted down and mobbed, and did you denouce that it was organized by special interests?

On some level you know mocking and demonizing protestors is wrong, yet you defend those who doing it, because you percieve them to be attacking your side.

And that is what I fight, and hope to eliminate, so that no barrier exists between us because you are of a 'party.'

I recognize it may never happen or if it does not in my life time, but the goal is worthwhile and obtainable, and the inverse quite simply is disaster.

So if I have to take misguided attacks and be called a 'partisan' that is the price that is paid to maybe free one more person from the clutches of the party machine system the infects the USA.

Ravi and her thugs,,will gain nothing by barring protesters, the people on the inside don't need convincing,, it's the people on the outside yelling to get in who need convincing, and the pictures of the people on the outside yelling to get in tell a very powerful tale about Ravi and her thugs. And the whole wide world is watching. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
i hope they keep ignoring the facts
then come the day after the election in nov 2010 they will all wonder how it happened

I'm shocked. Union members being kept from entering the backstage entrance. Not sure what you are trying to prove with either one of those video clips. Certainly not Xeno's assertion.

Of course you're confused. The truth always befuddles you.

They were keeping everyone else out. Still confused?

then come the day after the election in nov 2010 they will all wonder how it happened

oh they will,, they are so full of self importance,, and they are too stupid to do otherwise..just listen to obamalama reid and pelosi,, they got the world by it's tail.

oh they will,, they are so full of self importance,, and they are too stupid to do otherwise..just listen to obamalama reid and pelosi,, they got the world by it's tail.
wait for the "THEY STOLE THE ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's still a government controlled plan no matter how you spell it. Our government has no business putting its' hands in the health care of the general populace.

Health Care Forum

Getting worse for Democrats, they are trying to bully protests, not good, and stack townhalls with 'supporters.'

Protests, passions roiling town hall meeting on health care

The tighter the dems hold on, the more their grip will slip, protests are the purest form of America, stop trying to shut them down.

So they're organizing as well, and exercising their first amendment rights? Good, now we can maybe stop hearing the cries of "foul" from the proponents who think that when the opponents are exercising their first amendment right they are committing an illegal act.

Unless the posters here think that what the proponents are doing is illegal as well? Never thought of that one. Wow, they'd be stuck between a rock and a hard place then, wouldn't they?

Health Care Forum

Getting worse for Democrats, they are trying to bully protests, not good, and stack townhalls with 'supporters.'

The tighter the dems hold on, the more their grip will slip, protests are the purest form of America, stop trying to shut them down.

So they're organizing as well, and exercising their first amendment rights? Good, now we can maybe stop hearing the cries of "foul" from the proponents who think that when the opponents are exercising their first amendment right they are committing an illegal act.

Unless the posters here think that what the proponents are doing is illegal as well? Never thought of that one. Wow, they'd be stuck between a rock and a hard place then, wouldn't they?

I agree that it's important for the people that their representatives know what they want. With that established, attendees whatever their point of view, should be able to show they live in that district. Accusations are being made against both for stacking, it's easy enough to prevent. Notice I'm not saying they need to be registered voters? Just live in district. That way the reps can get a good idea of what his/her people think they want and address it from there.

Of course these crowds are the product of the political establishment sending in the tools.

And both teams have their tools, folks, both teams.

I know, I was one of those people sending in the partisans, not so long ago.

well, i am not against any kind of protest.... including that of mr gates! :)

the right was against the dems protesting the war and bush policies...they were livid with dems.

the left is against these disruptive protesters against healthcare reform....

the right is against the dem protesters against the protesters on the right....

what goes around comes around and hypocrisy has no bounds imo!
We were? I just thought they were wrong. I was never 'livid' with them.

In fact, I'm all for the freedom of speech and expression. Just remember, there are consequences to the exercising of rights. For both sides

What goes around comes around? Well, I'm glad you put it that way. This is the 'comes around' part to the dems protesting the GOP.....

How does it feel?

Of course these crowds are the product of the political establishment sending in the tools.

And both teams have their tools, folks, both teams.

I know, I was one of those people sending in the partisans, not so long ago.

Yes, but you're a leftard.

Health Care Forum

This is particularly funny in light of all the twinks on this board, screaming about "preventing the flow of democracy". It just goes to prove that anytime leftists accuse someone of something heinous, it's because they're projecting their own misdeeds onto everyone else.

When does right and wrong enter the equasion?

NEVER

Now you see why I oppose BOTH parties.

yea you fucking sound like you oppose both parties.....i havent seen you post a thread yet...going on about republicans etc...and you are the one who gave me a lecture about being objective and not generalizing....blah blah blah blah.....hyprocrite thy name is internet poster.

Why should he "go on" about the Republicans? They aren't in power. They don't even have the numbers to mount an effective block.

and why do we need multiple posts on the horrid democrats etc? show me one thread you have done on the horrid republicans...*coughs up a hair ball*

We need multiple posts on the horrid Democrats because they're doing multiple horrid things that need discussing. Obviously.

Health Care Forum

I don't think anyone believes that the Democrats are breaking the law by trying to stage-manage townhall forums to allow only their supporters. It IS unethical, though, and it qualifies as exactly what the leftists on this board have been whining about: "preventing the free flow of democracy".

Forum List

Back