Democrats threatening to shut down govt over 0.035% of govt spending

Try as hard as you might, this isn't about me. This is about you making the bullshit claim of Trump wanting to secure the border for only .035% of the budget; when the actual cost is significantly higher than that.

1. That post was in reply to Charles.

2. Will that alleged cost hit in this budget or future budgets?
Doesn't matter, .035% of the budget doesn't secure the much more than it already does, which was your claim. And if it were to pass, there's no guarantee the remainder would get passed; meaning the $1.4b they would pass now would have been a complete waste.

Yes, it does matter. IF the rest of the cost is in future budgets, than your attack on the .035% number was incorrect.

Because obviously it would be very dishonest of you to lump years of construction into ONE number and compare it percentage wise to ONE years budget.

LOL!! IF next year's congress is stupid enough to leave a wall half built that is on them.
LOL

No, no other budget matters here since you were talking about this budget when you were talking securing the border for only .035% of the budget.

If your discussing expenses that won't hit till later in time, then those budgets matter.
But I'm not discussing that. I'm pointing out your bullshit portrayal that spending .035% of this budget secures the border.

1. That post was in reply to Charles.

2. Will that alleged cost hit in this budget or future budgets?
Doesn't matter, .035% of the budget doesn't secure the much more than it already does, which was your claim. And if it were to pass, there's no guarantee the remainder would get passed; meaning the $1.4b they would pass now would have been a complete waste.

Yes, it does matter. IF the rest of the cost is in future budgets, than your attack on the .035% number was incorrect.

Because obviously it would be very dishonest of you to lump years of construction into ONE number and compare it percentage wise to ONE years budget.

LOL!! IF next year's congress is stupid enough to leave a wall half built that is on them.
LOL

No, no other budget matters here since you were talking about this budget when you were talking securing the border for only .035% of the budget.

If your discussing expenses that won't hit till later in time, then those budgets matter.
But I'm not discussing that. I'm pointing out your bullshit portrayal that spending .035% of this budget secures the border.

Please forgive me for assuming that you understood without saying that there would be future funding required.

I will try not to over estimate your intelligence again.

LOL

Please forgive me for assuming that you understood without saying that there would be future funding required.

LOL

You were talking about this budget, liar. There's no weaseling out of your bullshit.

LOL

LOL

You were talking about this budget, liar. There's no weaseling out of your bullshit.

Yes, I was talking about this budget.

You lefties are ready to refuse to pass the budget over how .035% is spent.

Completely absurd, and destructive of you lefties.

LOL

LOL

Yes, I was talking about this budget.

You lefties are ready to refuse to pass the budget over how .035% is spent.

Completely absurd, and destructive of you lefties.
Putz, Republicans have a majority in both chambers of Congress. They can pass it if they wanted to without any support from the left. Trump can't get his own party behind him.

But at least we've clarified that your fallacious claim that .035% of this budget secures the border is bullshit.

Trump’s Border Wall Request Equals 0.035% of Federal Spending

"President Donald Trump’s request that Congress include $1.4 billion to fund the beginning of his proposed wall on the U.S.-Mexico border equals approximately 0.035 percent of what the federal government will spend in total this year, according to the latest estimate of fiscal year 2017 federal spending made by the Congressional Budget Office."

Keeping our borders unsecured and Americans unsafe...preventing a cost of 0.035% of the federal budget - that icludes so much fraud, waste, and abuse, like that uncovered in Obama's EPA - is important enough to shut down the federal govt.

A border wall is a waste of money and we don't need to waste money even if it is only 0.035% of federal spending. The border can be secured for much less than building a wall. It will also save a lot of litigation since the government only controls around 30% of the land.

No kidding, when you consider how much it costs taxpayers to have illegal’s in this country the cost of a border wall is nothing.

So by building the wall the cost of keeping the illegals inside this country will go down.
How is that possible when illegals are already inside the wall?

WTH------- Americans that has intelligence or up to date will blame your god. But dumb Americans will blame democrat especially Hannity listeners.
Who do you think they blame?
I know some dumb people that voted for your clown god------- They are cheering OMG OMG OMG Trump is deporting illegals. They didn't even know or aware that Obama had deported millions. That's show how dumb these people are.

Trump wanting to secure the border at the cost of .035% of the budget is not the problem, those who want the border open to illegal immigration are the problem.

You are the stupid one.

Really? Only dumb idiot like you believed that we have open border. Trump planted that to your brain.
Your make it sound that .035% is a just a spare change. You are too old for this kind of conversation.

Wasn't Trump that gave me that impression. It was the millions and millions of illegals that have waltzed across the border over the last couple of decades.

I don't believe that. You only woke up
When Trump started mentioning about illegals and walls.

If you want to fight with the search functions and wade though some reading, I'm sure you could find posts from me discussing these issues from well before Trump's campaign.

Till then, piss off for calling me a liar, lefty.

Sorry------ but you are no different than your god.

What a bunch of Bull. That ".035%" of the budget is just to get started. The actual cost of the wall is more than 15 times that at .5%. And the border is not open now. There are secure border crossings and hundreds of miles already protected by some type of fencing. No matter what you do, people will find a way to cross and Trump's proposal is s waste. Which is why over the last 11 years since Bush signed a border fence to be built, Congress has never passed a budget for it to be anything like Trump is promoting.

As of May 2015, DHS had installed:
  • 353 miles of Primary Pedestrian Fencing.
  • 36 miles of Secondary Fencing.
  • 14 miles of Tertiary Pedestrian Fencing.
  • 300 miles of Vehicle Fencing.

You would not support a secure border if the cost was ONE DOLLAR.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

NO ----- but will support hiring more BP agents.

Sure you would.

BUILD THE WALL, FUCK THE EMPLOYERS, DEPORT THE ILLEGALS.

Go ahead but you better get busy with your funding.

Agreed, for the good of this nation and it's people.

Goals you disagree with, lefty.

How is deporting illegals good for this nation? Maybe if you set aside your hatred and anger at some point a little portion of your brain will understand----------- That illegals are fully imbedded in our society and economically especially here in California. Why do you think California is the 6th largest economy in the WORLD?

Currently there are shortages of illegals working in agricultural and poultry industry. So if you deport all illegals------- Do you expect Americans like you will roll up your sleeves and start working? As I previously posted over and over on different threads.
These farmers will shut down their farms if they can't find workers.
Can you imagine what it does to economy and to Americans that are already struggling with high cost?
Set aside your hatred and think some common sense before you send me your rebuttal.

I was craving for organic strawberries, went to grocery, took a picture of a lettuce in the produce area. Normally don't go to grocery so I was shocked that I have to pay 10 cents for a bag. How much do you think this lettuce cost if we smart Americans will simply support your hatred?

View attachment 123738

You would not support a secure border if the cost was ONE DOLLAR.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

NO ----- but will support hiring more BP agents.

Sure you would.

BUILD THE WALL, FUCK THE EMPLOYERS, DEPORT THE ILLEGALS.

Go ahead but you better get busy with your funding.

Agreed, for the good of this nation and it's people.

Goals you disagree with, lefty.

How is deporting illegals good for this nation? Maybe if you set aside your hatred and anger at some point a little portion of your brain will understand----------- That illegals are fully imbedded in our society and economically especially here in California. Why do you think California is the 6th largest economy in the WORLD?

Currently there are shortages of illegals working in agricultural and poultry industry. So if you deport all illegals------- Do you expect Americans like you will roll up your sleeves and start working? As I previously posted over and over on different threads.
These farmers will shut down their farms if they can't find workers.
Can you imagine what it does to economy and to Americans that are already struggling with high cost?
Set aside your hatred and think some common sense before you send me your rebuttal.

I was craving for organic strawberries, went to grocery, took a picture of a lettuce in the produce area. Normally don't go to grocery so I was shocked that I have to pay 10 cents for a bag. How much do you think this lettuce cost if we smart Americans will simply support your hatred?

View attachment 123738

IMG_1198.JPG

Forum List

Back