Democrats threatening to shut down govt over 0.035% of govt spending

I doubt its the money. Hell man, they love to give free shit away.
They just don't want a wall. Partisan hackery or they love illegals. One or the other.

Again -- you can't build a wall on a lie, just as you can't build one on a river (although Rump would have us believe it can be done on the River deNial).

The premise is emotional bullshit sold to the gullible. Most illegals come from overstayed visas, not from hopping a wall. That's already a known fact.

"When the known facts change, I change my mind --- what do you do, sir?"

If you lose your keys --- and then find them --- do you continue looking for them? Or do you take into account that the situation has changed?

Rump sold his wall to his audience: the Gullibles looking for nothing deeper than emotional bread and circus. Imaginary fluff. Rhetorical cotton candy. Once that is known, and it's already known, the basis disappears, because it was a lie to begin with. Because that's what he sells ---- Bullshit.

That IS, after all, exactly what con artists do.
You give way too much credit to Democrats, methinks.
Personally, I don't support a wall. Im tired of our country going after effects instead of causes. If we fixed the fucking problem, we wouldn't need a wall. At all.

Specifically. What kind problem are you talking about?
incentive

What kind of incentives.

Trump’s Border Wall Request Equals 0.035% of Federal Spending

"President Donald Trump’s request that Congress include $1.4 billion to fund the beginning of his proposed wall on the U.S.-Mexico border equals approximately 0.035 percent of what the federal government will spend in total this year, according to the latest estimate of fiscal year 2017 federal spending made by the Congressional Budget Office."

Keeping our borders unsecured and Americans unsafe...preventing a cost of 0.035% of the federal budget - that icludes so much fraud, waste, and abuse, like that uncovered in Obama's EPA - is important enough to shut down the federal govt.

And the media will tell the voters that it is Trumps fault.
over and over again, until most people believe it.

WTH------- Americans that has intelligence or up to date will blame your god. But dumb Americans will blame democrat especially Hannity listeners.
Who do you think they blame?
I know some dumb people that voted for your clown god------- They are cheering OMG OMG OMG Trump is deporting illegals. They didn't even know or aware that Obama had deported millions. That's show how dumb these people are.
What's dumb is you claiming as fact what you have been fed by the lying media.

What and who are the lying media?
Like your Infowars, Breitbart, national enquirer, Faux News?

WTH------- Americans that has intelligence or up to date will blame your god. But dumb Americans will blame democrat especially Hannity listeners.
I know some dumb people that voted for your clown god------- They are cheering OMG OMG OMG Trump is deporting illegals. They didn't even know or aware that Obama had deported millions. That's show how dumb these people are.

Trump wanting to secure the border at the cost of .035% of the budget is not the problem, those who want the border open to illegal immigration are the problem.

You are the stupid one.
What a bunch of Bull. That ".035%" of the budget is just to get started. The actual cost of the wall is more than 15 times that at .5%. And the border is not open now. There are secure border crossings and hundreds of miles already protected by some type of fencing. No matter what you do, people will find a way to cross and Trump's proposal is s waste. Which is why over the last 11 years since Bush signed a border fence to be built, Congress has never passed a budget for it to be anything like Trump is promoting.

As of May 2015, DHS had installed:
  • 353 miles of Primary Pedestrian Fencing.
  • 36 miles of Secondary Fencing.
  • 14 miles of Tertiary Pedestrian Fencing.
  • 300 miles of Vehicle Fencing.

You would not support a secure border if the cost was ONE DOLLAR.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
So just gloss over you falsely claiming Trump wants to "secure the border at the cost of .035% of the budget," when in fact, that's just the "down payment?"

<smh>

I note you don't deny my claim.

And I didn't care to get into a debate of when that rest of that money would come due, whether it would be part of this budget or future budgets,

because truthfully, I care about that as much as you do.

NOt at all.

You are against border security and I am for it.

They just don't want a wall. Partisan hackery or they love illegals. One or the other.

I dont want to waste my tax dollars building a stupid wall.
considering the wall would cost about what it costs one year for harboring illegals, I would say you are full of shit

This just show you don't know shit. As always.
How is the wall will stop harboring illegals that are already here? Twit.

Trump wanting to secure the border at the cost of .035% of the budget is not the problem, those who want the border open to illegal immigration are the problem.

You are the stupid one.
What a bunch of Bull. That ".035%" of the budget is just to get started. The actual cost of the wall is more than 15 times that at .5%. And the border is not open now. There are secure border crossings and hundreds of miles already protected by some type of fencing. No matter what you do, people will find a way to cross and Trump's proposal is s waste. Which is why over the last 11 years since Bush signed a border fence to be built, Congress has never passed a budget for it to be anything like Trump is promoting.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
So just gloss over you falsely claiming Trump wants to "secure the border at the cost of .035% of the budget," when in fact, that's just the "down payment?"

<smh>

And I didn't care to get into a debate of when that rest of that money would come due, whether it would be part of this budget or future budgets,

NOt at all.

I didn't deny it because your claim is ludicrous. I don't waste time bothering with such nonsense.

And no one asked you to debate when, of if, the rest would come. You made the bullshit claim of securing the border at only .035% of the budget; when in reality, that's a drop in the bucket which would barely secure the border much more than it is now.

"President Donald Trump’s request that Congress include $1.4 billion to fund the beginning of his proposed wall on the U.S.-Mexico border equals approximately 0.035 percent of what the federal government will spend in total this year, according to the latest estimate of fiscal year 2017 federal spending made by the Congressional Budget Office."

Keeping our borders unsecured and Americans unsafe...preventing a cost of 0.035% of the federal budget - that icludes so much fraud, waste, and abuse, like that uncovered in Obama's EPA - is important enough to shut down the federal govt.

Yea, he was the first president to change the way we count deportations. Border turn arounds? Give me a break

No he didn't dumb fuck. Your god has not done a diddly squat about illegals except deporting one lousy number here and there. And well published to show he is doing something. If he is that tough ------- why not raid garments factories, farms, church etc etc etc? NO I DONT GIVE YOU A FUCKING BREAK.
Why in the world your clown god he will change the way they count illegal entry? Do you have a link to prove your idiocy?

The count------ specifically---------- how many are caught at the border processed then turned around and how many caught internally. Read the entirety of this link to stop your stupid ignorance.

FY 2016 ICE Immigration Removals

You are the stupid one.

Really? Only dumb idiot like you believed that we have open border. Trump planted that to your brain.
Your make it sound that .035% is a just a spare change. You are too old for this kind of conversation.

You are the stupid one.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

NO ----- but will support hiring more BP agents.

You are the stupid one.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

<smh>

NOt at all.

I didn't deny it because your claim is ludicrous. I don't waste time bothering with such nonsense.

And no one asked you to debate when, of if, the rest would come. You made the bullshit claim of securing the border at only .035% of the budget; when in reality, that's a drop in the bucket which would barely secure the border much more than it is now.

Fine. What do you mean, "money come due"? Are you talking about future budgets?

You are the stupid one.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

<smh>
How do you figure?

You are the stupid one.

Really? Only dumb idiot like you believed that we have open border. Trump planted that to your brain.
Your make it sound that .035% is a just a spare change. You are too old for this kind of conversation.

Wasn't Trump that gave me that impression. It was the millions and millions of illegals that have waltzed across the border over the last couple of decades.

You are the stupid one.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

And then laying them off the minute a Dim ascends to the throne.

You are the stupid one.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Sure you would.

BUILD THE WALL, FUCK THE EMPLOYERS, DEPORT THE ILLEGALS.

You are the stupid one.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

And then laying them off the minute a Dim ascends to the throne.

And/or tell them to stand down.

You are the stupid one.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Sure you would.

Try as hard as you might, this isn't about me. This is about you making the bullshit claim of Trump wanting to secure the border for only .035% of the budget; when the actual cost is significantly higher than that.

You are the stupid one.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Sure you would.

Try as hard as you might, this isn't about me. This is about you making the bullshit claim of Trump wanting to secure the border for only .035% of the budget; when the actual cost is significantly higher than that.

1. That post was in reply to Charles.

2. Will that alleged cost hit in this budget or future budgets?

Hey, you guys have the House, the Senate, and the Executive. Yet you cannot get a thing done. Doesn't sound like a problem with Democrats, sounds like a problem with the GOP.

This coming from a party that still is blaming Reagan who has not been President for almost 30 years and they still can't seem to undo all he did. This is also the same party that can't blame Bush fast enough for things that happened over eight years ago. The same party that claimed Republicans blocked the Democrats for eight years, even when the Democrats had a super majority.

Give it a rest hypocrite.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Sure you would.

Doesn't matter, .035% of the budget doesn't secure the much more than it already does, which was your claim. And if it were to pass, there's no guarantee the remainder would get passed; meaning the $1.4b they would pass now would have been a complete waste.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Sure you would.

Doesn't matter, .035% of the budget doesn't secure the much more than it already does, which was your claim. And if it were to pass, there's no guarantee the remainder would get passed; meaning the $1.4b they would pass now would have been a complete waste.

Yes, it does matter. IF the rest of the cost is in future budgets, than your attack on the .035% number was incorrect.

Because obviously it would be very dishonest of you to lump years of construction into ONE number and compare it percentage wise to ONE years budget.

LOL!! IF next year's congress is stupid enough to leave a wall half built that is on them.

I dont want to waste my tax dollars building a stupid wall.
considering the wall would cost about what it costs one year for harboring illegals, I would say you are full of shit

This just show you don't know shit. As always.
How is the wall will stop harboring illegals that are already here? Twit.
Your one track mind isn't very appealing

Forum List

Back