Democrats think they’re morally superior, but....

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King

Not all Democrats are morally superior than the faux conservatives who post here. But those liberal leaning, Democrats and independents are not only ethical, and thus morally superior, we are at least two standard deviations higher in IQ than the faux conservatives here who lie all the time, and are racist, misogynistic and actually believe they are superior than everyone else.
For the love of God, you are ridiculously funny for spewing such crap, wry.
I don't know where you get your information, because history says your full of BS

Xhe is either a liar or delusional.

There is no in between.

dimocraps are scum

period

Seems I left you off the list. Your use of "dimocraps" is an example of a morally reprehensible troll, who cannot post a rebuttal and defaults to logical fallacies.

I've posted thousands of rebuttals in here. Thousands. Most of them, damned good ones, If I Say So Myself.

Now, are you talking about an 'Informal Logic Fallacy' or just one applicable to a shman like you??

Some of this might help you through the post-Mewler disaster....

541405-582412-350x350.jpg

miketx has proved my assertion.
lol, you lying insect.

Wanna see cockroaches scatter?

Just turn the lights on.

Like Congress did yesterday. in the Mewler hearing.

Watch the cucarochas scatter like -- Well, like cockroaches when the lights are turned on.

Put the light of truth on dimocrap scum and they run like -- Cockroaches.

Which is a higher form of life than dimocraps anyway. At least cockroaches keep themselves clean

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

They seriously are.

Every

Last

One

One

Of

Them

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King

Not all Democrats are morally superior than the faux conservatives who post here. But those liberal leaning, Democrats and independents are not only ethical, and thus morally superior, we are at least two standard deviations higher in IQ than the faux conservatives here who lie all the time, and are racist, misogynistic and actually believe they are superior than everyone else.
I don't know where you get your information, because history says your full of BS

There is no in between.

dimocraps are scum

period

Seems I left you off the list. Your use of "dimocraps" is an example of a morally reprehensible troll, who cannot post a rebuttal and defaults to logical fallacies.

I've posted thousands of rebuttals in here. Thousands. Most of them, damned good ones, If I Say So Myself.

Now, are you talking about an 'Informal Logic Fallacy' or just one applicable to a shman like you??

LOL This ^^^ is an example of your form of rebuttal? Better go back to school and take a remedial course in writing an expository composition.

Just for you:

How to Write an Expository Essay

Nosmo King

Prove that "history". I admit I get frustrated by the lunatics here. It is they you need to single out when they (typically) post RW Meme's with nothing probative to support them.

Dark money controls the politics and puts the power elite first, since each member of Congress can only keep their job by accepting, not only the money of the power elite, but doing what they want in terms of legislation.

As long as McConnell controls all legislation, We the People will be fucked. As long a Trump remains in office, We the People will be fucked. That is not BS, those are facts.
:auiqs.jpg:So YOU want proof from me, and we just have to take your word for it? I see.....
wry, only the TDS'ers have an issue with Trump. You're sounding like you live in a town with 30 people and today is
your turn to be the town drunk. :alcoholic:

Nosmo King

Prove that "history". I admit I get frustrated by the lunatics here. It is they you need to single out when they (typically) post RW Meme's with nothing probative to support them.

Dark money controls the politics and puts the power elite first, since each member of Congress can only keep their job by accepting, not only the money of the power elite, but doing what they want in terms of legislation.

As long as McConnell controls all legislation, We the People will be fucked. As long a Trump remains in office, We the People will be fucked. That is not BS, those are facts.

Yikes, you poor little fragile thing, we can't have you getting frustrated.

There is no in between.

dimocraps are scum

period

LOL This ^^^ is an example of your form of rebuttal? Better go back to school and take a remedial course in writing an expository composition.

Just for you:

How to Write an Expository Essay

Butthurt_Feminists.jpg

Nosmo King

:auiqs.jpg:So YOU want proof from me, and we just have to take your word for it? I see.....
wry, only the TDS'ers have an issue with Trump. You're sounding like you live in a town with 30 people and today is

Everyone who uses TDS loses the argument. Of course, that was co-opted from some on my side of the aisle who used ODS, and they too didn't support arguments to defend Obama, or rebut the lies of the right wingers.

I strand by the arguments I've presented as proof of my opinion that trump is inept, incompetent, inexperienced and cannot learn from others, or from his own experience.

I've offered evidence that trump's behavior is symptomatic of someone with personality disorders, and went so far as to quote from the DSM that he meets the parameters set forth in Cluster A, B and C - I even posted the source notes on the pages which define these maladies.

Show me one comment from miketx and others who have done nothing more than push the funny button or call me a dimocrat or libtard, if you can.

I'm on my way to go to the outlet mall with my wife. Much more interesting than reading the crap posted by the ethically and intellectually challenged who post above (of course I need to bring my tablet so I have something to read as she roams the stores).

Meister and his buddies may now enjoy a circle jerk using any number of ad hominems and straw men without restraint.

Nosmo King

Everyone who uses TDS loses the argument. Of course, that was co-opted from some on my side of the aisle who used ODS, and they too didn't support arguments to defend Obama, or rebut the lies of the right wingers.

I strand by the arguments I've presented as proof of my opinion that trump is inept, incompetent, inexperienced and cannot learn from others, or from his own experience.

I've offered evidence that trump's behavior is symptomatic of someone with personality disorders, and went so far as to quote from the DSM that he meets the parameters set forth in Cluster A, B and C - I even posted the source notes on the pages which define these maladies.

Show me one comment from miketx and others who have done nothing more than push the funny button or call me a dimocrat or libtard, if you can.
Here you go butt catcher:

You don't accept anything that does not agree with your perpetual USA hatred. In your posts, you continually ridicule people who make typos and grammar errors and you attempt to show yourself as superior to others. You are not. You are typical of the media fed parrots who daily work to send this country into the failure of democrat rule. As such you deserve ridicule and worse.

I'm on my way to go to the outlet mall with my wife. Much more interesting than reading the crap posted by the ethically and intellectually challenged who post above (of course I need to bring my tablet so I have something to read as she roams the stores).

Meister and his buddies may now enjoy a circle jerk using any number of ad hominems and straw men without restraint.
I hope she gets you some nice dry panties.

Translation:

I'm getting locked in the cuckshed again, so screw you guys. While in there, I'll have to read my tablet because I can't get the OL to buy me a new laptop.

You think you're pragmatic? What makes you think you are?
Just the fact that he doesn't use the MSM as proof like most of you roaches.
That would be all media in the world not owned by Rupert Murdoch super duper.

Not all. But you keep telling yourself that. Which media has the highest ratings?
ABC has 10 times Fox's audience for nightly News. For example... But carry on brainwashed functional moron.

Do they?

Hannity was the highest-rated cable news show for the second year, with an average audience of 643,000 (viewers 25-54) and a total audience of 3.275 million.
Fox News Channel Has Highest Ratings In 22 Years -- But MSNBC Is Growing Fast

You and your fellow Leftists always give out smileys. LOL. Like little children. Thank you for the ratings boost.
And ABC nightly News had almost eight million viewers.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw2zbYreJeAoT7rnnD97fRIi&cshid=1564083674693

You think you're pragmatic? What makes you think you are?

Not all. But you keep telling yourself that. Which media has the highest ratings?
ABC has 10 times Fox's audience for nightly News. For example... But carry on brainwashed functional moron.
Prove it cockroach.
See last post

Do they?

Hannity was the highest-rated cable news show for the second year, with an average audience of 643,000 (viewers 25-54) and a total audience of 3.275 million.

You and your fellow Leftists always give out smileys. LOL. Like little children. Thank you for the ratings boost.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw2zbYreJeAoT7rnnD97fRIi&cshid=1564083674693

Link won't open. Thanks for the rep. Smileys add up.

Prove it cockroach.
See last post

Post a link that doesn't ask me for a subscription. So you think everyone watching is a Democrat or perhaps they just want to view the local news? LOL.

Do they?

works fine for me. Google any ratings for broadcast News, dumbass. Fox has brainwashed you about cable news.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw2zbYreJeAoT7rnnD97fRIi&cshid=1564083674693

Nosmo King

You deserve no better than what you're getting. You are just an arrogant frisco minion, wry.
You are no more than a generic liberal that has to be spoon fed on what to think.
You hate Trump because your gal lost the election, and along with it
your socialistic wet dreams.
Hell, your Personalities Disorder for Dummies cluster A,B, and C fit you to a T.
You shouldn't be throwing stones.

Certainly nothing special about you, dude.

Last edited:

Do they?

works fine for me. Google any ratings for broadcast News, dumbass. Fox has brainwashed you about cable news.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw2zbYreJeAoT7rnnD97fRIi&cshid=1564083674693

upload_2019-7-25_16-3-30.jpeg

Forum List

Back