Democrats think they’re morally superior, but....

Democrats openly side with homosexuals, transsexuals, and other sick sexual deviants.

Democrats openly support allowing the previously-mentioned perverts to have their sick agenda taught to young children in public schools, and promoted in public libraries.

Democrats openly take the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of their own country, and their own fellow Americans.

Democrats openly support the savage, cold-blooded murder of unborn children, thousands of them every day, over a million every year.

Everywhere that political controversies line up with matters of good versus evil, Democrats are found solidly on the side of evil.
It is one of the things that make us morally superior to Republicans

Standing up for gays, immigrants, women, working class Americans

God is behind the Democratic Party

I’m an immigrant myself. The democrats, by standing up for lawlessness and illegal aliens spit on all the sacrifices my family made to coming here and living a better life. As far as standing up for gays, good for you, but gays mostly have the same rights and freedoms as straight people. You “stand up for women” at the expense of men. Your party has destroyed work class people. GTFOH with that.
If you don’t like my posts, go back where you came from

It’s not so much that I have a problem with your posts. I just happen to disagree with a lot of them. It’s when you bring forward the same tired allegations of racism is where I take exception. Go back to your original country if you don’t like it here isn’t the slightest bit racist.
Good one!!
The only actual spike in violence has been one of 35% in hate attacks on Jews blacks Muslims and gays since Trump started up with the Mexican rapists and murderers....

It is one of the things that make us morally superior to Republicans

Standing up for gays, immigrants, women, working class Americans

God is behind the Democratic Party

I’m an immigrant myself. The democrats, by standing up for lawlessness and illegal aliens spit on all the sacrifices my family made to coming here and living a better life. As far as standing up for gays, good for you, but gays mostly have the same rights and freedoms as straight people. You “stand up for women” at the expense of men. Your party has destroyed work class people. GTFOH with that.

It’s not so much that I have a problem with your posts. I just happen to disagree with a lot of them. It’s when you bring forward the same tired allegations of racism is where I take exception. Go back to your original country if you don’t like it here isn’t the slightest bit racist.
Good one!!
The only actual spike in violence has been one of 35% in hate attacks on Jews blacks Muslims and gays since Trump started up with the Mexican rapists and murderers....
As usual, you are a lying cockroach.

Good one!!
You live on a tiny planet of misinformation and hate that only exists in brainwashed GOP America..... So I suppose FBI statistics on hate crimes are a conspiracy also....

I think I am pragmatic. I think people like you have lost touch with reality. Now what?

You think you're pragmatic? What makes you think you are?

Gut feeling. What makes you say otherwise about moi? You believe you’re sane but you also believe biological males who identify as females are females and should share locker rooms with biological females. So... to me you’re insane.
And psychologists and psychiatrists think you are insane. Do you see the difference?

Except they do not. You’re just grasping at Leftist straws, Franco.
Psychologists and psychiatrists believe people identify as opposite sexes. And there have been an incredible lack of problems with it. Except of course for the spike in hate crimes against lgbtq Muslims Jews and blacks...

The people who practive an inexact science provide their opinions. Lovely. You have a gold medal in the oppression olympics?

Alt Right has been abused as a term to the point that it should not be used, as it can mean almost anything.

Paleoconservatives have been defined as part of the alt-right, yet are not authoritarian, nor anti-Democratic.

For one example.

Paleoconservatives are like Libertarians, neither have a pragmatic bone in their head.

I think I am pragmatic. I think people like you have lost touch with reality. Now what?

Just the fact that he doesn't use the MSM as proof like most of you roaches.
That would be all media in the world not owned by Rupert Murdoch super duper.

Not all. But you keep telling yourself that. Which media has the highest ratings?

Good one!!
You live on a tiny planet of misinformation and hate that only exists in brainwashed GOP America..... So I suppose FBI statistics on hate crimes are a conspiracy also....
I live on the same planet you do, cockroach.

Paleoconservatives are like Libertarians, neither have a pragmatic bone in their head.

Not all. But you keep telling yourself that. Which media has the highest ratings?
ABC has 10 times Fox's audience for nightly News. For example... But carry on brainwashed functional moron.

ABC has 10 times Fox's audience for nightly News. For example... But carry on brainwashed functional moron.

Do they?

Hannity was the highest-rated cable news show for the second year, with an average audience of 643,000 (viewers 25-54) and a total audience of 3.275 million.
Fox News Channel Has Highest Ratings In 22 Years -- But MSNBC Is Growing Fast

You and your fellow Leftists always give out smileys. LOL. Like little children. Thank you for the ratings boost.

Prove it cockroach.

I bet you are an angry white guy.
Anyway, the GOP are primary white. Independents and Democrats are much more diverse but still a majority are white. So all those who are to the left of you and are white, are against themselves?
Did you know the Bible supported diversity over hating everybody who is not like you?

I bet you are an angry white guy.

Did you know the Bible opposes making up things about people you don't know?

Anyway, the GOP are primary white.

So what? Are you racists against whites?

Independents and Democrats are much more diverse but still a majority are white.

So what? Are you racists against whites?

So all those who are to the left of you and are white, are against themselves?

Huh? I don't care?

Did you know the Bible supported diversity over hating everybody who is not like you?

Yeah. I read the Bible, have you? In fact, I have read the Bible cover to cover, almost 5 times now.

My roommate was an immigrant from Bangledesh. One of my closest friends, was from Somalia. A ate lunch with a woman at work for 2 years, who was from Nepal. My co-worker right now, is from Nigeria.

See this post from you, is exactly what I cite as proof the we are better people than you.

You don't know me, and yet you judged me, made up false claims against me, made accusations against me.... why? Because I'm white?

Doesn't that make you the racists? Doesn't that make you the immoral trash? Doesn't that make you the evil person between us?

Yeah, we're better than you, and better than you ever will be.
You know so many people from the shithole countries! I'm not sure about Nepal. Is that a shithole even though it's not in Africa, Mexico or Central America?

Southeast Asia is where you find Nepal. It's just north of India.

Um.... yeah, they are shit hole countries. They all will admit that too. I never understood why that comment was even contentious.

Hey sparky..... why do you think they immigrated to the US? Because they were shit hole countries. That's whole reason they came here.

You want to know why we don't get more people from Germany immigrating to the US? Because Germany isn't a shit hole country.

I never did understand why everyone freaked out when Trump said what was blatantly obvious. It's like every time Trump says something that is universally known to be true.... people freak out about it. Like him saying MS13 people are animals... and having the Democraps actually defending these criminals that cut a guys heart out.
I am familiar with Nepal. It's where rich people go when they want to be carried up Mt. Everest by the Sherpas. I believe they start their treck in Kathmandu. Just wasn't sure how Trump defined the shitholes.

Nigeria - colonized by Europeans.
Bangladesh - colonized by Europeans
Somalia - colonized by Europeans
Nepal - Brits tried, but failed to colonize.

Seems the shithole countries all have something in common. Our European ancestors (if you are white) were greedy fuckers. They definitely left some devastation.

Irrelevant. Do you understand the concept of "personal responsibility"? It's the idea that you don't blame everyone else for the rest of your life, for your incompetence today.

However, even if I were to accept your 'shift the blame' point.... So what? Doesn't change anything I said.

Good one!!
But you think Democrats are all lying cockroaches. Got it, hater dupe. Change the channel and get some fresh air.

Good one!!
But you think Democrats are all lying cockroaches. Got it, hater dupe. Change the channel and get some fresh air.
You prove you are lying cockroaches everyday.

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King

Not all Democrats are morally superior than the faux conservatives who post here. But those liberal leaning, Democrats and independents are not only ethical, and thus morally superior, we are at least two standard deviations higher in IQ than the faux conservatives here who lie all the time, and are racist, misogynistic and actually believe they are superior than everyone else.

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King

Not all Democrats are morally superior than the faux conservatives who post here. But those liberal leaning, Democrats and independents are not only ethical, and thus morally superior, we are at least two standard deviations higher in IQ than the faux conservatives here who lie all the time, and are racist, misogynistic and actually believe they are superior than everyone else.
For the love of God, you are ridiculously funny for spewing such crap, wry.
I don't know where you get your information, because history says your full of BS

Nosmo King

Sez the cockroach who thinks he's better than others.

Nosmo King

I don't know where you get your information, because history says your full of BS

Xhe is either a liar or delusional.

There is no in between.

dimocraps are scum

period

Nosmo King

You want others to believe your mockery of my comments are funny. Prove what I've posted is wrong?

Do you honestly believe miketx, MindWars, Brokeloser, Jitss617, Mudwhistle are conservatives and ethical. For any evidence you post I can post 10 times that number for each of them that prove they are nothing more than trolls and hacks who are morally reprehensible.

Nosmo King

Xhe is either a liar or delusional.

There is no in between.

dimocraps are scum

period

Seems I left you off the list. Your use of "dimocraps" is an example of a morally reprehensible troll, who cannot post a rebuttal and defaults to logical fallacies.

Nosmo King

Prove that "history". I admit I get frustrated by the lunatics here. It is they you need to single out when they (typically) post RW Meme's with nothing probative to support them.

Dark money controls the politics and puts the power elite first, since each member of Congress can only keep their job by accepting, not only the money of the power elite, but doing what they want in terms of legislation.

As long as McConnell controls all legislation, We the People will be fucked. As long a Trump remains in office, We the People will be fucked. That is not BS, those are facts.

Nosmo King

You want others to believe your mockery of my comments are funny. Prove what I've posted is wrong?

Do you honestly believe miketx, MindWars, Brokeloser, Jitss617, Mudwhistle are conservatives and ethical. For any evidence you post I can post 10 times that number for each of them that prove they are nothing more than trolls and hacks who are morally reprehensible.
Cockroach, you don't accept proof and I am not unethical. Slither away now.

Forum List

Back