Democrats, they lie, cheat and steal

People confident of winning an election don't expend effort pre-positioning pathetic excuses for losing.

The Republicans are expending effort pre-positioning pathetic excuses for losing. 'Nuff said.

That's pretty scummy, but please don't try to tell me that is indicative of all Democrats (hell don't even try to tell me it is indicative of all national politicians who are Democrats) or that this kind of behavior is exclusive to Democrats.

What the article claims she did is scummy to say the least, but I don't see it as being something politicians do. They steal from the American people in different ways, but not like this.

And how do you know that she didn't put on a front of being generous to people all the while she was stealing from her victim? Looks can be deceiving. The people that voted for her as "Democrat of the Year", clearly had no way of knowing she was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Immie
Actually, they did know.

According to documents obtained by CBS4, in November of 2011, the Jeffco Democratic Party announced it planned to honor Carson for her activism on behalf of Democratic causes and her efforts to register voters.

But three days before the January 8 gala, advocates for the victim contacted the party via email and phone informing them of the criminal investigation.

One wrote “I am completely appalled,” to learn of the planned honor. The woman suggested the Democratic Party should “un-invite Estelle and not follow through with this honor.”

Cindy Maxwell told CBS4 she informed Democratic Party officials that Carson had already confessed to the theft as part of the investigation.

But Chris Kennedy, chairman of the Jefferson County Democratic party, dismissed the concerns saying there was not a conviction and bestowed the “Democrat Of The Year” honor on Carson.

In an email following the event, Kennedy wrote, “After much consideration, my decision was that the award being presented by my organization and the alleged financial exploitation need to be compartmentalized, one having no bearing on the other. Thus I decided to present the award to Estelle.”​

That's pretty scummy, but please don't try to tell me that is indicative of all Democrats (hell don't even try to tell me it is indicative of all national politicians who are Democrats) or that this kind of behavior is exclusive to Democrats.

What the article claims she did is scummy to say the least, but I don't see it as being something politicians do. They steal from the American people in different ways, but not like this.

And how do you know that she didn't put on a front of being generous to people all the while she was stealing from her victim? Looks can be deceiving. The people that voted for her as "Democrat of the Year", clearly had no way of knowing she was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Immie
Actually, they did know.

According to documents obtained by CBS4, in November of 2011, the Jeffco Democratic Party announced it planned to honor Carson for her activism on behalf of Democratic causes and her efforts to register voters.

But three days before the January 8 gala, advocates for the victim contacted the party via email and phone informing them of the criminal investigation.

One wrote “I am completely appalled,” to learn of the planned honor. The woman suggested the Democratic Party should “un-invite Estelle and not follow through with this honor.”

Cindy Maxwell told CBS4 she informed Democratic Party officials that Carson had already confessed to the theft as part of the investigation.

But Chris Kennedy, chairman of the Jefferson County Democratic party, dismissed the concerns saying there was not a conviction and bestowed the “Democrat Of The Year” honor on Carson.

In an email following the event, Kennedy wrote, “After much consideration, my decision was that the award being presented by my organization and the alleged financial exploitation need to be compartmentalized, one having no bearing on the other. Thus I decided to present the award to Estelle.”​

Wow! Just WOW!

Compartmentalized, huh?

"Let's give our highest award to a CONFESSED CRIMINAL!"

"Yeah, THAT'S the ticket!!"

Immie
Actually, they did know.

You've got to be kidding me!

Okay so can I revise my statement? Those Democrats that gave her the award are frigging morons!

Thanks for bringing that to light. There I go trying to give politicians the benefit of the doubt and boom, they prove unworthy of even that.

Immie

Wow! Just WOW!

Compartmentalized, huh?

"Let's give our highest award to a CONFESSED CRIMINAL!"

"Yeah, THAT'S the ticket!!"

You've got to be kidding me!

Okay so can I revise my statement? Those Democrats that gave her the award are frigging morons!

Thanks for bringing that to light. There I go trying to give politicians the benefit of the doubt and boom, they prove unworthy of even that.

Immie
Indeed.

For the most part, Republicans punish their criminals.

For the most part, Democrats reward theirs.

Jeffco ‘Democrat Of The Year’ Convicted Of Felony Theft « CBS Denver

This low life democrat politician stole from a blind, developmentally disabled, has cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. So she can pay her some of her bills. How low can you go

You have to pull out one Democrat.

Republicans, the party of "Let him die" want to screw over the entire country. Imagine they had put Social Security into the Stock Market.

Mitt Romney wants to bring immigrants where with degrees so he can help them start a business, but cut education for his own base. A base that makes up a major part of the 47% he says he won't represent. Cut school lunches, cut health care. The right wing is going to do so much more damage than one Democrat. And they love doing it. Until they get screwed by their own leaders. Then they will treat them like they treated George Bush. And he did everything they wanted. Pity.

Forum List

Back