Democrats: The worst thing in the history of the world -- punishable perhaps by death -- is not voting to certify an election.

Deranged Democrats now changing their minds.

So, when is it okay to not certify an election? When Democrats say it is. All others must suffer some heavy penalty.

And like clockwork, Democrat voters will be all giggly.

Not giggling, just laughing out loud. I remember hearing a bunch of Republican chanting to hang Mike Pence, because he would certify, though it was his constitutional duty.

So, when is it okay to not certify an election? When Democrats say it is. All others must suffer some heavy penalty.

Democrat voters are so desperate that they would willingly go along with rape, murder, you name it.

The party of no principles have no standards other than double-standards.

Last edited:

From the article:

If the Court deems Trump eligible, even a few of his most fervent Democratic critics told me they would vote for certification should he win. “I’m going to follow the law,” Representative Eric Swalwell of California told me. “I would not object out of protest of how the Supreme Court comes down. It would be doing what I didn’t like about the January 6 Republicans.”

I believe the SC will take the issue and it probably 9-0 or 8-1 he is eligible.

We will see Biden concede, not cry about a rigged election without evidence, not will we see fake electors or hear Biden making phone calls in an attempt to overthrow the election. If they try it, I will here crying foul along with the most hardcore righties here. Bookmark this post.

BTW, what do y'all think about Trump already priming people for the rigged election crap if loses this year?

From the article:

If the Court deems Trump eligible, even a few of his most fervent Democratic critics told me they would vote for certification should he win. “I’m going to follow the law,” Representative Eric Swalwell of California told me. “I would not object out of protest of how the Supreme Court comes down. It would be doing what I didn’t like about the January 6 Republicans.”

I believe the SC will take the issue and it probably 9-0 or 8-1 he is eligible.

We will see Biden concede, not cry about a rigged election without evidence, not will we see fake electors or hear Biden making phone calls in an attempt to overthrow the election. If they try it, I will here crying foul along with the most hardcore righties here. Bookmark this post.

BTW, what do y'all think about Trump already priming people for the rigged election crap if loses this year?

Well Trump was right about everything else . No doubt he is right again .

So for you MAGATS the worst crime in the world is losing.
Which MAGATS do almost continuously.
Then when MAGATS lost a free and fair election they get violent and commit murder.

But who's counting,eh?

Democrat voters are so desperate that they would willingly go along with rape, murder, you name it.

The party of no principles have no standards other than double-standards.
You mean as opposed to the PedoParty also know as the GOP?

Please.

Then when MAGATS lost a free and fair election they get violent and commit murder.

But who's counting,eh?

But who's counting,eh?
God, you are a fucking liar.

1708879562118.png

Not giggling, just laughing out loud. I remember hearing a bunch of Republican chanting to hang Mike Pence, because he would certify, though it was his constitutional duty.
I have always thought that if Pence refused to certify the election it would not have prevented biden from taking office

But it would have removed a lib talking point

And that matters

Forum List

Back