Democrats: The Modern 'Know-Nothing' Party

1. "The surplus is budgetary."

Good....you're almost there, one more change:

The surplus is imaginary.

2. "... because you clearly are deficient."
I wipe up the street with you, prove you don't know what you are talking about, and I'm " clearly deficient"?

How very Liberal of you.

OK...you qualify for rule 6:

6. Claim to misunderstand, obfuscate, deflect and change the subject, and, if all else fails, allege that you misspoke.
a. Remember, left-wingers may make a ‘mistake,’ for right-wingers, it is a lie!
b. When relating a series of events that lead to a conclusion, if it is a right-wing conclusion, we must never see the connection! Never, ever, be able to connect the dots!
c. Any exposure of detrimental information must be referred to as either ‘fear-tactics,’ or ‘red-baiting.’
d. No matter how strong the opposition argument or data, always respond with “you falsely claimed…” or “I exposed your lies…” or “I destroyed your argument…” or 'that's just your opinion' etc.

carby will be soooo proud of you!

The only way you would ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

I have found in my life people who do not want to learn
I have found those that are in capable of learning.
You fit into the second category and do not not have the capacity for clear unencumbered thought. You are so steeped in the hive mind learning agenda you are blind to facts. I'm done you have worn me out. I will not try and continue to enlighten you. I am afraid the bulb in your head has gone out completely with no hope of revival.
In fact you are so sad I pity you. I feel sorry for those who have to contend with your learning disability and inability to even grasps small details on a daily basis.
At first I thought it was just some arrogant ruse.
Now I realize you must have a disability and I am sorry for any more harm I might have caused to your fragile condition.
You be careful in life and I do wish you and those who care for you all the best.

1. "I have found those that are in capable of learning."
Incapable is one word.

2. "...you are blind to facts."
Right back atcha...

3. "I will not try and continue to enlighten you."
Based on the source of the wisdom, ...wise choice.

4. My turn?
There are the folks who know, and the folks who don’t know, but you belong to the third group: the ones who don’t know, and don’t know they don’t know.

Here are the two things you must remember: never write a post as dumb as this again, and Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on
the same night.

I gotta go now....I have my recital tonight. Wish me luck!

I am very serious. This will be the last post of yours I will respond to. I do feel sorry for you and hope that with care someday you might gain the faculty of understanding. I do hope someone is reading these posts to you so you don't have to struggle so hard. Take care of yourself. To those that have been helping you I say best wishes. It must be a real difficult struggle for you folks. Take care of her and please don't let her get to stressed you never can tell what she might do.

The NYTimes verifies that the Obama economic plan is less beneficial than the Ryan Plan

Beneficial to whom?

Imaginary numbers produce facts? Only to Republicans I guess.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of more tax breaks for the wealthy and more corporate welfare while they forget ours is a government 'for the people'.

Republicans are still trying to further their class warfare and it is well past time to stop them.
You trolls are the only ones fighting the class war.

Normal people laugh at you.

I am very serious. This will be the last post of yours I will respond to. I do feel sorry for you and hope that with care someday you might gain the faculty of understanding.

You don't want her to understand. You want her to immediately, unquestioningly, and unthinkingly agree to everything you say.

But I'm sure she'll be heartbroken that you'll no longer try to indoctrinate her. :(

I have found in my life people who do not want to learn
I have found those that are in capable of learning.
You fit into the second category and do not not have the capacity for clear unencumbered thought. You are so steeped in the hive mind learning agenda you are blind to facts. I'm done you have worn me out. I will not try and continue to enlighten you. I am afraid the bulb in your head has gone out completely with no hope of revival.
In fact you are so sad I pity you. I feel sorry for those who have to contend with your learning disability and inability to even grasps small details on a daily basis.
At first I thought it was just some arrogant ruse.
Now I realize you must have a disability and I am sorry for any more harm I might have caused to your fragile condition.
You be careful in life and I do wish you and those who care for you all the best.

1. "I have found those that are in capable of learning."
Incapable is one word.

2. "...you are blind to facts."
Right back atcha...

3. "I will not try and continue to enlighten you."
Based on the source of the wisdom, ...wise choice.

4. My turn?
There are the folks who know, and the folks who don’t know, but you belong to the third group: the ones who don’t know, and don’t know they don’t know.

Here are the two things you must remember: never write a post as dumb as this again, and Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on
the same night.

I gotta go now....I have my recital tonight. Wish me luck!

I am very serious. This will be the last post of yours I will respond to. I do feel sorry for you and hope that with care someday you might gain the faculty of understanding. I do hope someone is reading these posts to you so you don't have to struggle so hard. Take care of yourself. To those that have been helping you I say best wishes. It must be a real difficult struggle for you folks. Take care of her and please don't let her get to stressed you never can tell what she might do.

Well, you're quite the condescending ignoramus aren't you?

I could pump a half a bottle of Cuervo in PC and she'd still run your ass in to the dirt.

The NYTimes verifies that the Obama economic plan is less beneficial than the Ryan Plan

Beneficial to whom?

I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of more tax breaks for the wealthy and more corporate welfare while they forget ours is a government 'for the people'.

Republicans are still trying to further their class warfare and it is well past time to stop them.

That's what corporist stooges in your Orwellian reality are taught. Too bad you never had any real intellectual curiosity or honesty. Your life would be much better without that shroud of cognitive dissonance.

Beneficial to whom?

That's what corporist stooges in your Orwellian reality are taught. Too bad you never had any real intellectual curiosity or honesty. Your life would be much better without that shroud of cognitive dissonance.

Yes, you're quite the picture of intellectual curiosity...

:lol:

Beneficial to whom?

But you follow and applaud one of the largest Corportist stooges around...your very own president...Barry Obama.

Suck it up boy.

Beneficial to whom?

"Orwellian". :lol: You really don't know that Orwell was warning against unchecked leftism, don't you?

Oh, and you might look up the real dictionary meanings of the rest of your words. You'll find they don't mean what you think -- sorry, wrong word -- FEEL they mean.

Yes, you're quite the picture of intellectual curiosity...

:lol:
No, really, he looks at media from both sides of the political spectrum-- from HuffPo to DailyKOS!

But you follow and applaud one of the largest Corportist stooges around...your very own president...Barry Obama.

Suck it up boy.
That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!

There, did I get that right, Dicky?

Suck it up boy.
That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!

There, did I get that right, Dicky?
:badgrin:

"...the party that ran UP the deficits..."

1. (Reuters) - Deficits for the next two fiscal years would be slightly higher than the White House envisions if President Barack Obama's budget plan were adopted, the Congressional Budget Office said on Friday.CBO sees higher near-term deficits under Obama plan | Reuters

2. Obama Deficits Bush Deficits
FY 2012: $1,327 billion FY 2009: $1,413 billion
FY 2011: $1,300 billion FY 2008: $459 billion
FY 2010: $1,293 billion FY 2007: $161 billion
US Federal Deficit by Year - Charts Analysis

Once again the definition of Liberal is an individual for whom data, facts, logic, nor experience have any bearing in decision making.

Brings to mind the historic term, 'yella' dog Democrat'....Someone (generally from the South) who would vote for a yellow dog if it was a Democrat.
The day a CON$erviNutzi uses honest and accurate data, facts logic or experience is the day the Earth will end!

If the deficit in 2008 was only 459 billion, how did the national debt increase 1 trillion in 2008??? And if the deficit in 2007 was only 161 billion, how did the national debt increase 500 billion in 2007???

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2010
09/30/2008 - $10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 - $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 - $8,506,973,899,215.23

I always appreciate it when the lesser members of our community, i.e., the Liberals, apply for instruction....

1. It should be enlightening, here, to explore accounting procedures…one of which is known as the Unified Cash Basis Budgeting. Just as with any one of us who writes a check, it is recorded as an expense, and when we receive a check, it is listed as income. Generally, government treats budgets in the same way. U.S. GAO - Search :: "Cash basis accounting"

a. So, a deficit means that the government spent more than it received during a specific fiscal year.

b. Now, think about this: using the cash basis method, you plan for a vacation in January by taking a $2,000 loan in December. This will appear as an asset in your bookkeeping- even though you will be obligated to repay this loan: it is actually a liability! This is exactly the situation that allowed Clinton to raid the Social Security Trust Fund, and claim this as revenue, even though it is an obligation to pay in the future. Beck, Balke, “Broke,” p. 172.

c. Now, watch the sleight-of-hand: using the money received now as revenue, even though it is supposed to be for paying future benefits! http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05958sp.pdf
It is the Social Security surplus that helps offset the huge deficits!

d. So, by this method we can pencil it in when cash is paid: it gives a picture of finances at a given moment…but fails to account for resources used but not yet paid for. Retirement costs of employees? No! This is the method used by the CBO for budgeting purposes. The federal budget: politics, policy, process - Allen Schick, Felix LoStracco - Google Books
e. This is the preferred method to use if you wish to convince folks that things aren’t as bad as they really are.

2. The Modified Accrual Basis Budget is more accurate, in that it measures income and expenses when they are actually earned or incurred, when the transaction is actually agreed to: buy two steaks, and pay on the spot. This method gives a longer-term view of all obligations, as well as resources used that year. But…it doesn’t show how much has to be borrowed for that year’s activities.

a. This method takes into consideration the cost of retirement benefits of federal employees; the method is generally used by private-sector corporations and businesses, as well as the federal government, for reporting- but not for budgeting.

b. This method does not include expected tax revenues, since it is difficult to estimate same…so it is not accounted for until it is officially collected.

3. The federal government uses both methods, as well as several other financial statements. But even this totality makes it difficult to account for long term commitments that include Social Security and Medicare. (Thus, some of those other statements). No. 282: Federal Government 2009 GAAP-Accounting

The old saying that you so aptly demonstrate: “He knew his way out of the harbor, but after that, everything was open sea.”

How about we simply agree that 'Clinton's your daddy' and then no one will expect any honesty from you about his record?
OK?

Or ...that you are simply a Leftwing automaton...and none will require you to think?
That better?

Or...
That you are simply clueless.

'Cmon...A, B, or C? Which is it?

"Clinton ran deficits throught all 8 years of his term, and one can go to the US Treasury Department and looking through the history of the total outstanding debt through Clintons term.

Every year Clinton was in office, the total national debt continued to climb.

How Clinton managed to claim a surplus was that while the general operating budgets ran deficits but Clinton borrowed from numerous off budget funds to make the on budget fund a surplus.

For example, in 2000, Clinton claimed a $230B surplus, but Clinton borrowed
$152.3B from Social Security
$30.9B from Civil Service Retirement Fund
$18.5B from Federal Supplementary Medical insurance Trust Fund
$15.0B from Federal Hospital Insurance Trust Fund
$9.0B from the Federal Unemployment Trust Fund
$8.2B from Military Retirement Fund
$3.8B from Transportation Trust Funds
$1.8B from Employee Life Insurance & Retirement fund
$7.0B from others

Total borrowed from off budget funds $246.5B, meaning that his $230B surplus is actually a $16.5B deficit.
($246.5B borrowed - $230B claimed surplus = $16.5B actual deficit).

If there is ever a true surplus, then the national debt will go down.

the national debt did not go down one year during the Clinton administration.
How much surplus did the US have when Clinton left office

So much for your post. All I can say is that at least the ‘Rainman’ was good at math.

Now that I've provided actual numbers....who swallows droppings?
Open wide....
I've lost track of all the times I've shown CON$erviNutzis on both sides of every issue depending on the direction the wind blows at the moment. But since CON$ do nothing but parrot platitudes they don't understand, they are too stupid to be aware of their putting their foot firmly in their condescending mouth

When I pointed out that Bush's 2008 $459 billion deficit was actually over a trillion dollars, Pompous Cheek made the case that the "Unified Cash Basis Budgeting" allowed Bush to borrow "from numerous off budget funds" like the SS Surplus to make Bush's on budget deficit smaller, but she made the exact opposite case when the exact same bookkeeping gave Clinton a surplus. Suddenly "Unified Cash Basis Budgeting" produced an "imaginary" Clinton surplus.

Obviously Bush's "real" $459 billion 2008 deficit is as "imaginary" as Clinton's $230 billion 2000 surplus and vice versa, but no CON$erviNutzi is honest enough to admit it. To CON$, what Clinton borrowed from SS is part of that year's budget deficit, but what Bush borrowed from SS is not. :cuckoo:

So, we should trust the party that ran UP the deficits to stop doing so in only 28 years.

Are you serious or is this a joke?

"...the party that ran UP the deficits..."

1. (Reuters) - Deficits for the next two fiscal years would be slightly higher than the White House envisions if President Barack Obama's budget plan were adopted, the Congressional Budget Office said on Friday.CBO sees higher near-term deficits under Obama plan | Reuters

2. Obama Deficits Bush Deficits
FY 2012: $1,327 billion FY 2009: $1,413 billion
FY 2011: $1,300 billion FY 2008: $459 billion
FY 2010: $1,293 billion FY 2007: $161 billion
US Federal Deficit by Year - Charts Analysis

Once again the definition of Liberal is an individual for whom data, facts, logic, nor experience have any bearing in decision making.

Brings to mind the historic term, 'yella' dog Democrat'....Someone (generally from the South) who would vote for a yellow dog if it was a Democrat.

Yea, to be fair, how much of the deficit is due to lost revenue due to the recession? And how much of the recession is Obama responsible for? Just saying, we as a country have been battling the housing burst for the last four years. Pointing fingers as a partisan only works to a certain point.

1. In "Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One," Dr. Thomas Sowell points out that many politicians do not think beyond Stage One because they will be praised (and elected) for the short term benefits but will not be held accountable much later when the long term consequences appear.

The truth can be clearly seen in the economic policy that will be voted on in November.

2. The NYTimes verifies that the Obama economic plan is less beneficial than the Ryan Plan:

a. Deficit in 2016
Obama: $529 billion
Ryan Plan $241 billion

b. Added debt over the next ten years:
Obama $6.4 trillion
Ryan $3.1 trillion

c. Balances the budget:
Obama: never
Ryan: by 2040
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/21/us/politics/house-republicans-release-budget-blueprint.html

Not even close!
To vote for the Obama economic plan, one would have to subscribe to 'I know nothing...I vote Democrat.'

Obama: When you find yourself in a hole.....stop digging.

I think everyone understands the numbers. The question is how many retirees would be uninsured under Ryan's plan, because there are tens of millions who will not be able to afford the premiums required. We know costs are going up, but are we going to find a way to pay for them or are we just going to throw our retirees, which will be most of us, to the wolves? And if we go with a Ryan type plan, what will be the long term consequences to those tens of millions of retirees who find themselves uninsured in their retirement?

The day a CON$erviNutzi uses honest and accurate data, facts logic or experience is the day the Earth will end!

If the deficit in 2008 was only 459 billion, how did the national debt increase 1 trillion in 2008??? And if the deficit in 2007 was only 161 billion, how did the national debt increase 500 billion in 2007???

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2010
09/30/2008 - $10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 - $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 - $8,506,973,899,215.23

I always appreciate it when the lesser members of our community, i.e., the Liberals, apply for instruction....

1. It should be enlightening, here, to explore accounting procedures…one of which is known as the Unified Cash Basis Budgeting. Just as with any one of us who writes a check, it is recorded as an expense, and when we receive a check, it is listed as income. Generally, government treats budgets in the same way. U.S. GAO - Search :: "Cash basis accounting"

a. So, a deficit means that the government spent more than it received during a specific fiscal year.

b. Now, think about this: using the cash basis method, you plan for a vacation in January by taking a $2,000 loan in December. This will appear as an asset in your bookkeeping- even though you will be obligated to repay this loan: it is actually a liability! This is exactly the situation that allowed Clinton to raid the Social Security Trust Fund, and claim this as revenue, even though it is an obligation to pay in the future. Beck, Balke, “Broke,” p. 172.

c. Now, watch the sleight-of-hand: using the money received now as revenue, even though it is supposed to be for paying future benefits! http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05958sp.pdf
It is the Social Security surplus that helps offset the huge deficits!

d. So, by this method we can pencil it in when cash is paid: it gives a picture of finances at a given moment…but fails to account for resources used but not yet paid for. Retirement costs of employees? No! This is the method used by the CBO for budgeting purposes. The federal budget: politics, policy, process - Allen Schick, Felix LoStracco - Google Books
e. This is the preferred method to use if you wish to convince folks that things aren’t as bad as they really are.

2. The Modified Accrual Basis Budget is more accurate, in that it measures income and expenses when they are actually earned or incurred, when the transaction is actually agreed to: buy two steaks, and pay on the spot. This method gives a longer-term view of all obligations, as well as resources used that year. But…it doesn’t show how much has to be borrowed for that year’s activities.

a. This method takes into consideration the cost of retirement benefits of federal employees; the method is generally used by private-sector corporations and businesses, as well as the federal government, for reporting- but not for budgeting.

b. This method does not include expected tax revenues, since it is difficult to estimate same…so it is not accounted for until it is officially collected.

3. The federal government uses both methods, as well as several other financial statements. But even this totality makes it difficult to account for long term commitments that include Social Security and Medicare. (Thus, some of those other statements). No. 282: Federal Government 2009 GAAP-Accounting

The old saying that you so aptly demonstrate: “He knew his way out of the harbor, but after that, everything was open sea.”

How about we simply agree that 'Clinton's your daddy' and then no one will expect any honesty from you about his record?
OK?

Or ...that you are simply a Leftwing automaton...and none will require you to think?
That better?

Or...
That you are simply clueless.

'Cmon...A, B, or C? Which is it?

"Clinton ran deficits throught all 8 years of his term, and one can go to the US Treasury Department and looking through the history of the total outstanding debt through Clintons term.

Every year Clinton was in office, the total national debt continued to climb.

How Clinton managed to claim a surplus was that while the general operating budgets ran deficits but Clinton borrowed from numerous off budget funds to make the on budget fund a surplus.

For example, in 2000, Clinton claimed a $230B surplus, but Clinton borrowed
$152.3B from Social Security
$30.9B from Civil Service Retirement Fund
$18.5B from Federal Supplementary Medical insurance Trust Fund
$15.0B from Federal Hospital Insurance Trust Fund
$9.0B from the Federal Unemployment Trust Fund
$8.2B from Military Retirement Fund
$3.8B from Transportation Trust Funds
$1.8B from Employee Life Insurance & Retirement fund
$7.0B from others

Total borrowed from off budget funds $246.5B, meaning that his $230B surplus is actually a $16.5B deficit.
($246.5B borrowed - $230B claimed surplus = $16.5B actual deficit).

If there is ever a true surplus, then the national debt will go down.

the national debt did not go down one year during the Clinton administration.
How much surplus did the US have when Clinton left office

So much for your post. All I can say is that at least the ‘Rainman’ was good at math.

Now that I've provided actual numbers....who swallows droppings?
Open wide....
I've lost track of all the times I've shown CON$erviNutzis on both sides of every issue depending on the direction the wind blows at the moment. But since CON$ do nothing but parrot platitudes they don't understand, they are too stupid to be aware of their putting their foot firmly in their condescending mouth

When I pointed out that Bush's 2008 $459 billion deficit was actually over a trillion dollars, Pompous Cheek made the case that the "Unified Cash Basis Budgeting" allowed Bush to borrow "from numerous off budget funds" like the SS Surplus to make Bush's on budget deficit smaller, but she made the exact opposite case when the exact same bookkeeping gave Clinton a surplus. Suddenly "Unified Cash Basis Budgeting" produced an "imaginary" Clinton surplus.

Obviously Bush's "real" $459 billion 2008 deficit is as "imaginary" as Clinton's $230 billion 2000 surplus and vice versa, but no CON$erviNutzi is honest enough to admit it. To CON$, what Clinton borrowed from SS is part of that year's budget deficit, but what Bush borrowed from SS is not. :cuckoo:

They use different math for the UE when it suits them too...

^^^
Interesting. The media pimps Clinton's surplus all the time too. But to be fair, so does Newt Gingrich. That guy is such a __________.
Yeah, Snooty Newtie is claiming he balanced the budget 4 years in a row!

Also in the 2000 campaign the GOP claimed the Republican Congress produced the Clinton surplus. The GOP took credit for the 1990s' booming economy right up until the dot com crash, when it suddenly became Clinton's economy.

1. In "Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One," Dr. Thomas Sowell points out that many politicians do not think beyond Stage One because they will be praised (and elected) for the short term benefits but will not be held accountable much later when the long term consequences appear.

The truth can be clearly seen in the economic policy that will be voted on in November.

2. The NYTimes verifies that the Obama economic plan is less beneficial than the Ryan Plan:

a. Deficit in 2016
Ryan Plan $241 billion

Obama $6.4 trillion
Ryan $3.1 trillion

c. Balances the budget:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/21/us/politics/house-republicans-release-budget-blueprint.html

Not even close!
To vote for the Obama economic plan, one would have to subscribe to 'I know nothing...I vote Democrat.'

You forgot the part about what Obama inherited. Did you do that on purpose?

a. Deficit in 2016
Ryan Plan $241 billion

Obama $6.4 trillion
Ryan $3.1 trillion

c. Balances the budget:

Not even close!

You forgot the part about what Obama inherited. Did you do that on purpose?

Obama inherited a trillion dollar deficit. But what is he doing to fix it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back