Democrats: The Modern 'Know-Nothing' Party

How many times does your nonsense have to be debunked before you quit posting it?

We've gone through this months ago. Everything you're claiming was comprehensively disproven, and yet, here you are back, in classic rightwing myth-mongering style,

spewing it all out again as if it were true.

Looks like he's 6d, too, PC: No matter how strong the opposition argument or data, always respond with “you falsely claimed…” or “I exposed your lies…” or “I destroyed your argument…” or 'that's just your opinion' etc.

Ya' beat me to it, daveman!!!
:beer: It's easy when they cooperate so unwittingly. :lol:

What spending? The spending portion of the stimulus? Fine. That 450 billion contribution is just about all you can pin on Obama and the Democrats.

The rest is Obama being a Republican.
And your math sucks. You're off by a few trillion.

Oh, but "It's not Obama's fault!!" I forgot.

Spending was up 500 billion from 2008 to 2009, and much of that can be attributed to increases in non-discretionary spending.
See? It's NOT Obama's fault.

It never is.

And your math sucks. You're off by a few trillion.

Oh, but "It's not Obama's fault!!" I forgot.

Show us your math then

How much of "Obamas debt" went to pay for
- Bush tax cuts
- Two Bush wars
- Funding Medicare Part D
:rofl: You really can't help it, can you? It's a tropism.

Obama can do no wrong. Go ahead and say it. It's obvious that's your core programming.

It's not that Obama can do no wrong, but Bush fucked up royally

Botching two wars
Trashing the housing and stock markets
Losing 750,000 jobs a month

Then Republicans giggle when their mess can't be cleaned up immediately

3. Reagan did nothing to break up the Soviet Union except waste a lot of money on unnecessary defense spending.
Yes, the Soviet Union broke up voluntarily out of the collective goodness of its heart because they were so kind and peaceful and loving. And they invented puppies.

You mean people stop picking on the Communists! :(

What Reagan did was to establish trust with Gorbechev. Reagan, in his second term decided to spit on the right wing of his party, and open up dialogue. He drove the right wing up the wall when he proposed zero-option. Had his position been what it was in the first term, massive arms build up, there's no way that the Soviets would have been able to pursue a new direction, and their domestic policy of glasnost and perestroika would have never happened.

The Polish labor movement, under Lech Walesa and Pope John Paul II had just as much to do with decision to dismantle the Soviet Union.

It's interesting to see Mittens trying to reignite the Cold War with his irresponsible rhetoric.

"It is not flimflam at all. Every President does the same thing."

And that proves it isn't flim-flam?

Seems you failed 'Logic.'

It is a standard practice and anyone with a third grade education should realize this. This makes it a standard practice and not flimflam. Sorry you are wrong on this point.

Nice work not letting PC's standard baiting tactics rattle you. You make it look easy, and that is no small feat.

No one's rattled. Just responding in kind.

"It is not flimflam at all. Every President does the same thing."

And that proves it isn't flim-flam?

Seems you failed 'Logic.'

It is a standard practice and anyone with a third grade education should realize this. This makes it a standard practice and not flimflam. Sorry you are wrong on this point.

So....If one chooses not to pay one's debts, the fraud is known as a surplus....and this is copacetic as long as your neighbors do it, too?

Pretty poor excuse, since you are the one who mentioned the actions of the father of the modern Democratic Party, Andrew Jackson.

Am I correct that in your post I hear the snuffling of the ubiquitous pigs of the Left…that until I agree with your claims that wrong is right, I must have a third grade education?

By that definition, I have a third grade education....we learned the difference between right and wrong, and correct usage of the English language.

Rarely has a post exposed atavism of the Left as clearly!
Wouldn’t you be more comfortable on all fours?

The money was there and Bush refused to pay the debt. The surplus or deficit in the budget is left for the next year. It would have been Bush's responsibility to make that payment which he did not. How is this act of stupidity Clinton's fault. The moron after him is the President who failed in making the payment.
When Clinton came into office he started with a deficit budget from the first Bush he managed that and also balanced the budget.
You are the one if any on all fours sniffing the behinds of the right wing propagandists. You seem to swallow up all their droppings.
Learn the workings of the budget and the debt and maybe you won't look like such a fool.

Show us your math then

How much of "Obamas debt" went to pay for
- Bush tax cuts
- Two Bush wars
- Funding Medicare Part D
:rofl: You really can't help it, can you? It's a tropism.

Obama can do no wrong. Go ahead and say it. It's obvious that's your core programming.

It's not that Obama can do no wrong, but Bush fucked up royally

Botching two wars
Trashing the housing and stock markets
Losing 750,000 jobs a month

Then Republicans giggle when their mess can't be cleaned up immediately
You do know you're doing nothing but proving my point, right?

Obama can do no wrong. Everything bad is Bush's fault.

Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, liarwinger has to suck Obama ass.

3. Reagan did nothing to break up the Soviet Union except waste a lot of money on unnecessary defense spending.
Yes, the Soviet Union broke up voluntarily out of the collective goodness of its heart because they were so kind and peaceful and loving. And they invented puppies.

What Reagan did was to establish trust with Gorbechev. Reagan, in his second term decided to spit on the right wing of his party, and open up dialogue. He drove the right wing up the wall when he proposed zero-option. Had his position been what it was in the first term, massive arms build up, there's no way that the Soviets would have been able to pursue a new direction, and their domestic policy of glasnost and perestroika would have never happened.

The Polish labor movement, under Lech Walesa and Pope John Paul II had just as much to do with decision to dismantle the Soviet Union.

It's interesting to see Mittens trying to reignite the Cold War with his irresponsible rhetoric.
Those poor Communists. :(

So....If one chooses not to pay one's debts, the fraud is known as a surplus....and this is copacetic as long as your neighbors do it, too?

Pretty poor excuse, since you are the one who mentioned the actions of the father of the modern Democratic Party, Andrew Jackson.

Am I correct that in your post I hear the snuffling of the ubiquitous pigs of the Left…that until I agree with your claims that wrong is right, I must have a third grade education?

By that definition, I have a third grade education....we learned the difference between right and wrong, and correct usage of the English language.

The money was there and Bush refused to pay the debt. The surplus or deficit in the budget is left for the next year. It would have been Bush's responsibility to make that payment which he did not. How is this act of stupidity Clinton's fault. The moron after him is the President who failed in making the payment.
When Clinton came into office he started with a deficit budget from the first Bush he managed that and also balanced the budget.
You are the one if any on all fours sniffing the behinds of the right wing propagandists. You seem to swallow up all their droppings.
Learn the workings of the budget and the debt and maybe you won't look like such a fool.

The old saying that you so aptly demonstrate: “He knew his way out of the harbor, but after that, everything was open sea.”

How about we simply agree that 'Clinton's your daddy' and then no one will expect any honesty from you about his record?
OK?

Or ...that you are simply a Leftwing automaton...and none will require you to think?
That better?

Or...
That you are simply clueless.

'Cmon...A, B, or C? Which is it?

"Clinton ran deficits throught all 8 years of his term, and one can go to the US Treasury Department and looking through the history of the total outstanding debt through Clintons term.

Every year Clinton was in office, the total national debt continued to climb.

How Clinton managed to claim a surplus was that while the general operating budgets ran deficits but Clinton borrowed from numerous off budget funds to make the on budget fund a surplus.

For example, in 2000, Clinton claimed a $230B surplus, but Clinton borrowed
$152.3B from Social Security
$30.9B from Civil Service Retirement Fund
$18.5B from Federal Supplementary Medical insurance Trust Fund
$15.0B from Federal Hospital Insurance Trust Fund
$9.0B from the Federal Unemployment Trust Fund
$8.2B from Military Retirement Fund
$3.8B from Transportation Trust Funds
$1.8B from Employee Life Insurance & Retirement fund
$7.0B from others

Total borrowed from off budget funds $246.5B, meaning that his $230B surplus is actually a $16.5B deficit.
($246.5B borrowed - $230B claimed surplus = $16.5B actual deficit).

If there is ever a true surplus, then the national debt will go down.

the national debt did not go down one year during the Clinton administration.
How much surplus did the US have when Clinton left office

So much for your post. All I can say is that at least the ‘Rainman’ was good at math.

Now that I've provided actual numbers....who swallows droppings?
Open wide....

The NYTimes verifies that the Obama economic plan is less beneficial than the Ryan Plan

Beneficial to whom?

Imaginary numbers produce facts? Only to Republicans I guess.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of more tax breaks for the wealthy and more corporate welfare while they forget ours is a government 'for the people'.

Republicans are still trying to further their class warfare and it is well past time to stop them.

The old saying that you so aptly demonstrate: “He knew his way out of the harbor, but after that, everything was open sea.”

How about we simply agree that 'Clinton's your daddy' and then no one will expect any honesty from you about his record?
OK?

Or ...that you are simply a Leftwing automaton...and none will require you to think?
That better?

Or...

"Clinton ran deficits throught all 8 years of his term, and one can go to the US Treasury Department and looking through the history of the total outstanding debt through Clintons term.

How Clinton managed to claim a surplus was that while the general operating budgets ran deficits but Clinton borrowed from numerous off budget funds to make the on budget fund a surplus.

$7.0B from others

Total borrowed from off budget funds $246.5B, meaning that his $230B surplus is actually a $16.5B deficit.

So much for your post. All I can say is that at least the ‘Rainman’ was good at math.

Open wide....

If there was no surplus from Clinton, why did Bush use the surplus to justify a tax cut to "give the money back to the people"?

"I hope you'll join me in standing firmly on the side of the people. You see, the growing surplus exists because taxes are too high, and government is charging more than it needs. The people of America have been overcharged, and, on their behalf, I'm here asking for a refund."

George Bush, Feb 2001 address to congress

OK?

That better?

Or...

$7.0B from others

Open wide....

Did I not state three of four posts back that budgets all overspend. I stated that very plainly. That would mean as all others he would borrow from other funds. How hard is it for you to read with understanding? You may want to get your mom or dad to help you out with this because you clearly are deficient.
Most President spend even more than that. They leave a deficit going into the next year. Clinton did not. He still spent more than was taken in. But stayed under the budget that was set up. The funds in excess or the surplus should have been put back by Bush II.
What Clinton left is a budgetary surplus. You fail to understand that. Until the entire debt is paid off as it was in the time of Andrew Jackson there will be no actual surplus.
The surplus is budgetary. Let me ask you a question? When did Reagan, Bush I, or Bush II and now Obama spend less than they budgeted for. Not once is the answer. Clinton got as close as we are apt to see by spending less than the budget.

OK?

That better?

Or...

$7.0B from others

Open wide....

Did I not state three of four posts back that budgets all overspend. I stated that very plainly. That would mean as all others he would borrow from other funds. How hard is it for you to read with understanding? You may want to get your mom or dad to help you out with this because you clearly are deficient.
Most President spend even more than that. They leave a deficit going into the next year. Clinton did not. He still spent more than was taken in. But stayed under the budget that was set up. The funds in excess or the surplus should have been put back by Bush II.
What Clinton left is a budgetary surplus. You fail to understand that. Until the entire debt is paid off as it was in the time of Andrew Jackson there will be no actual surplus.
The surplus is budgetary. Let me ask you a question? When did Reagan, Bush I, or Bush II and now Obama spend less than they budgeted for. Not once is the answer. Clinton got as close as we are apt to see by spending less than the budget.

1. "The surplus is budgetary."

Good....you're almost there, one more change:

The surplus is imaginary.

2. "... because you clearly are deficient."
I wipe up the street with you, prove you don't know what you are talking about, and I'm " clearly deficient"?

How very Liberal of you.

OK...you qualify for rule 6:

6. Claim to misunderstand, obfuscate, deflect and change the subject, and, if all else fails, allege that you misspoke.
a. Remember, left-wingers may make a ‘mistake,’ for right-wingers, it is a lie!
b. When relating a series of events that lead to a conclusion, if it is a right-wing conclusion, we must never see the connection! Never, ever, be able to connect the dots!
c. Any exposure of detrimental information must be referred to as either ‘fear-tactics,’ or ‘red-baiting.’
d. No matter how strong the opposition argument or data, always respond with “you falsely claimed…” or “I exposed your lies…” or “I destroyed your argument…” or 'that's just your opinion' etc.

carby will be soooo proud of you!

The only way you would ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

YOU for get Margret Thatcher...SHE has a huge hand in this too...

I'll BET you weren't around when Reagan was POTUS, were you?

*I* was...and served under him.

I hope the public can see through the imaginary numbers of the Ryan plan and that they refuse to increase the burden of the middle class and working poor for the benefit of the wealthy...again.

When is the GOP going to offer up something that doesn't simply continue their class warfare?

I hope the public can see through the imaginary numbers of the Ryan plan and that they refuse to increase the burden of the middle class and working poor for the benefit of the wealthy...again.

When is the GOP going to offer up something that doesn't simply continue their class warfare?

I hope the public can see through the imaginary presidency of the Prince of Prate...

OK?

That better?

Or...

$7.0B from others

Open wide....

I wipe up the street with you, prove you don't know what you are talking about, and I'm " clearly deficient"?

How very Liberal of you.

6. Claim to misunderstand, obfuscate, deflect and change the subject, and, if all else fails, allege that you misspoke.
b. When relating a series of events that lead to a conclusion, if it is a right-wing conclusion, we must never see the connection! Never, ever, be able to connect the dots!
c. Any exposure of detrimental information must be referred to as either ‘fear-tactics,’ or ‘red-baiting.’
d. No matter how strong the opposition argument or data, always respond with “you falsely claimed…” or “I exposed your lies…” or “I destroyed your argument…” or 'that's just your opinion' etc.

The only way you would ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

I have found in my life people who do not want to learn
I have found those that are in capable of learning.
You fit into the second category and do not not have the capacity for clear unencumbered thought. You are so steeped in the hive mind learning agenda you are blind to facts. I'm done you have worn me out. I will not try and continue to enlighten you. I am afraid the bulb in your head has gone out completely with no hope of revival.
In fact you are so sad I pity you. I feel sorry for those who have to contend with your learning disability and inability to even grasps small details on a daily basis.
At first I thought it was just some arrogant ruse.
Now I realize you must have a disability and I am sorry for any more harm I might have caused to your fragile condition.
You be careful in life and I do wish you and those who care for you all the best.

How very Liberal of you.

I have found in my life people who do not want to learn
I have found those that are in capable of learning.
You fit into the second category and do not not have the capacity for clear unencumbered thought. You are so steeped in the hive mind learning agenda you are blind to facts. I'm done you have worn me out. I will not try and continue to enlighten you. I am afraid the bulb in your head has gone out completely with no hope of revival.
In fact you are so sad I pity you. I feel sorry for those who have to contend with your learning disability and inability to even grasps small details on a daily basis.
At first I thought it was just some arrogant ruse.
Now I realize you must have a disability and I am sorry for any more harm I might have caused to your fragile condition.
You be careful in life and I do wish you and those who care for you all the best.

1. "I have found those that are in capable of learning."
Incapable is one word.

2. "...you are blind to facts."
Right back atcha...

3. "I will not try and continue to enlighten you."
Based on the source of the wisdom, ...wise choice.

4. My turn?
There are the folks who know, and the folks who don’t know, but you belong to the third group: the ones who don’t know, and don’t know they don’t know.

Here are the two things you must remember: never write a post as dumb as this again, and Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on
the same night.

I gotta go now....I have my recital tonight. Wish me luck!

Forum List

Back