Democrats should have to do this alone

You're avoiding my question. Maybe you missed it.

Why should someone have to provide ID to get a gun license, but not have to provide one to vote?

I have pointed out which logical fallacy this is in other Voter ID topics. Anyone remember which one it is?

that Democrat political machines control the government where 99.999% of the fraud occurs and they never investigate themselves?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammany_Hall

Richard J. Daley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why should someone have to provide ID to get a gun license, but not have to provide one to vote?

I wonder if you will have to show prof of ID when getting all that obamacare...... I have to show ID when i sign in at any of my doctors offices.

I wonder if you will have to show prof of ID when getting all that obamacare...... I have to show ID when i sign in at any of my doctors offices.

:eek:

President Slick is going to disenfranchise all those poor sick people. I wonder if Truthiepoo is going to demonize him for that??

If it really is about helping make sure legal voters vote then why is the democractic having to do all the work to make sure the right to vote for these people isnt allowed be taken from them?

Preventing people from voting is the necessary outcome of concentrated wealth. It's what happens when a small group of people own government. They begin to produce policies which only benefit themselves. In order to keep power, they have to control elections. This is standard stuff. Part of controlling elections is preventing people from voting. This happens everywhere.

It all started when ... the small group of Americans who owned the major wealth producing assets wanted to re-draw the pie. Specifically, they no longer wanted to pay the labor costs associated with a strong middle class. They wanted cheap 3rd world labor. So they used the Cold War to put military bases all over the globe in order to improve access to raw materials and cheap labor.

Of course, you can imagine the problem. How were they going to ship American jobs to communist China and Taiwan and Grenada? How could destroy the American middle class and get away with it? [This is what Bain capital did. They shipped middle class jobs to freedom-hating nations so that a small group of investors could realize dynastic wealth]

How did they do it?

Answer: Religion, Patriotism, and Terrorism. God, Bible, and Fear - fear of muslims, gays, marxists, mexicans, terrorists, baby killers. They distracted people from their disappearing jobs.... (and then they handed out credit cards).

And where that failed, they prevented people from voting.

Ideology: "Give us tax cuts and we'll give you more jobs".
Reality: "Give us tax cuts so that we can buy politicians who will help us ship your job to cheaper labor markets"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back