Third choice

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
If you could put a third choice on the ballot for the election this November who would it be? If possible try and come up with someone who would have real chance not a Ralph Nader or Ron Paul sadly I can't think of anyone who would be any better than the two choices we have now.

If you could put a third choice on the ballot for the election this November who would it be? If possible try and come up with someone who would have real chance not a Ralph Nader or Ron Paul sadly I can't think of anyone who would be any better than the two choices we have now.

I actually think we need 2 more Parties. we need a Moderate Version of the Democrat Party which IMO is fully controlled by the Far left at this time. On the Republican Side, Despite the Rhetoric I think we need a More Far Right party, so the Fucking Wack Jobs can finally get out of the GOP and go be with their Fellow Right wingers.

So then we would have a Far Left Party, a Moderate Left Party, and Moderate Right party, and a Far Right Party.

Never going to happen but one can Wish. In My Life I have been Both a Democrat and a Republican, Both a Liberal and A More Conservative Person. During that time I have always First the Dem, and then the Republican Party Run away from the Very Ideals that Drew me to them. I truly am a Man with no Party.

Not even the Existing other parties really fit me. Everyone that knows me says ahh your a Libertarian, but really? Some of the stuff those People will Tolerate in the Name of Individual Freedom at all costs Blows my Mind. Their Isolationist Look on National Defense also loses me.

Where am I to go lol.

I actually think we need 2 more Parties. we need a Moderate Version of the Democrat Party which IMO is fully controlled by the Far left at this time. On the Republican Side, Despite the Rhetoric I think we need a More Far Right party, so the Fucking Wack Jobs can finally get out of the GOP and go be with their Fellow Right wingers.

So then we would have a Far Left Party, a Moderate Left Party, and Moderate Right party, and a Far Right Party.

Never going to happen but one can Wish. In My Life I have been Both a Democrat and a Republican, Both a Liberal and A More Conservative Person. During that time I have always First the Dem, and then the Republican Party Run away from the Very Ideals that Drew me to them. I truly am a Man with no Party.

We already have that.

Far Left Party = Green party

Moderate left party = Pretty much non existent

Moderate right party = Democrats

Far right party = Republicans

Extremist far right party = Tea party

We already have that.

Thank you for your standard talking points response,

We already have that.

Thank you for your standard talking points response,

You're very welcome.

There is no one even on the horizon who looks attractive to me. Both parties have ensured that sane people haven't a snowball's chance in hell of advancing to national prominence.

America has had great parties, but has them no longer; and if her happiness is thereby considerably increased, her morality has suffered.

In that immense crowd which throngs the avenues to power in the United States, I found very few men who displayed that manly candor and masculine independence of opinion which frequently distinguished the Americans in former times, and which constitutes the leading feature in distinguished characters wherever they may be found.

On my arrival in the United States I was surprised to find so much distinguished talent among the citizens and so little among the heads of the government. It is a constant fact that at the present day the ablest men in the United States are rarely placed at the head of affairs; and it must be acknowledged that such has been the result in proportion as democracy has exceeded all its former limits. The race of American statesmen has evidently dwindled most remarkably in the course of the last fifty years.

In the United States the people do not hate the higher classes of society, but are not favorably inclined towards them and carefully exclude them from the exercise of authority. They do not fear distinguished talents, but are rarely fond of them. In general, everyone who rises without their aid seldom obtains their favor.

Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America.

Fucking Hilarious, thanks for the Laugh Hack. The Modern Democrat Party is fully in the Control of the Likes of Pelosi, and Reed, and Dean, and Obama. It has become the Party of the Left. It is nothing like the Party I used to Support and Vote for regularly.

But then why am I bothering to argue with a Complete Partisan hack anyways. Both Parties count on Useful idiots like yourself, who will blindly repeat their Propaganda and Defend what ever they do. Congrats on being the Poster Child for what is Wrong with American Politics today.

Last edited:
If forced to choose, I'd go with Thomas Sowell.
The problem is, Democrats would never vote for a black man who's left the plantation.

The Tea party does what all you third party whiners wish you had the energy to do if you were smart enough to do it. Tea Party people don't always get what they want but at least they work within the system to try to get the best candidates. I guess democrats have CUSA and of course there are the dirty tricksters and the anarchists to contend with.

Forum List

Back