Democrats Settle on 2016 Campaign Slogan: Our Policies Suck But You’re a Bigot

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
voter out these Progressives come 2016 and never again put them in to run our Government and lives. a video at the site

SNIP:
Obamanomics in Action – More Poverty, More Suffering

The Obama record– More pain, More poverty, More suffering.
** More Children Live in Poverty Today Than During 2008 Recession
** Obamanomics in Action: Worst Labor Force Participation Rate Since 1977
** Obamanomics in Action… More Young Adults Live at Home Than in 2009
** Obamanomics in Action… More Young Adults Live at Home Than in 2009
** Obamanomics in Action: One in Five US Families Not Working
** Obamanomics in Action: Real Hourly Income Down 10% Under Obama
** Obamanomics in Action: 11.4 Million Americans Have Left Workforce Since Obama Took Office
** OBAMANOMICS IN ACTION: Typical US Household Worth One-Third Less Than Under Bush
** Obamanomics in Action… One-Fifth of Middle Class Falls into Poverty
** 1 in 2 working Americans make less than $30,000 a year.

Is should be no surprise that then that Democrats have lost over 1,000 seats to Republicans since Barack Obama became president.

Considering they can’t run on their unpopular programs, Democrats have come up with a new slogan for 2016.
Our Policies Suck – But You’re a Bigot.

Here are a few Democrat Party tweets promoting the new slogan:

all of it here:
Democrats Settle on 2016 Campaign Slogan: Our Policies Suck But You're a Bigot - The Gateway Pundit

People do not take pictures of suffering now. -------sometimes it is kinda ILLEGAL

People do not take pictures of suffering now. -------sometimes it is kinda ILLEGAL

Ah, is that it? Because I thought it was we are doing relatively fine and better than we were six years ago, but it's hard to photograph a cherry-picked statistic like 'Labor participation rate".

Incidentally, the Labor Participation rate has been in decline since 1999, but don't let that stop you guys, it's all Obama's Fault and not the fault of trade policies or an aging population. also please ignore the fact the US Has a larger labor participation rate than most European democracies, which are below 60%.

Ah, is that it? Because I thought it was we are doing relatively fine and better than we were six years ago, but it's hard to photograph a cherry-picked statistic like 'Labor participation rate".

Incidentally, the Labor Participation rate has been in decline since 1999, but don't let that stop you guys, it's all Obama's Fault and not the fault of trade policies or an aging population. also please ignore the fact the US Has a larger labor participation rate than most European democracies, which are below 60%.

I don't do stats------I used to do close up but have been known (in the PAST) to grab cameras out
of the hands of VOYEURS in hospital emergency rooms. Pictures are not ALWAYS better than 1000 words

I don't do stats------I used to do close up but have been known (in the PAST) to grab cameras out
of the hands of VOYEURS in hospital emergency rooms. Pictures are not ALWAYS better than 1000 words

Right. So where these Hospital Room Voyeurs in the same town as the New England Nazis you grew up with?

To get back to the point, our Girl Staph decided to list her usual rants about how miserable she is because there's a negro in the White House, and decided to inexplicably illustrate it with a 1930's depression photo. (No one cuts their hair like that anymore.)

Right. So where these Hospital Room Voyeurs in the same town as the New England Nazis you grew up with?

To get back to the point, our Girl Staph decided to list her usual rants about how miserable she is because there's a negro in the White House, and decided to inexplicably illustrate it with a 1930's depression photo. (No one cuts their hair like that anymore.)

home made haircuts------my baby looked like a doll in something that looked
like a home made 'puddin' basin' thing which it was but done free hand----
sans puddin'. lank yellow hair works well. --------getting back to staph----I do not see hatred in her posts. In my life------I was in boston only once-----the Nazi
enclaves of the USA are far more associated with the HUDSON VALLEY
and its precincts than New England. I do not know much about the yankee doodles in New England. Hint.......Thomas Edison tended toward BUND.
The Hudson Valley was once farmland for german migrants

sans puddin'. lank yellow hair works well. --------getting back to staph----I do not see hatred in her posts. In my life------I was in boston only once-----the Nazi
and its precincts than New England. I do not know much about the yankee doodles in New England. Hint.......Thomas Edison tended toward BUND.

You don't see hatred in Staph's posts? The woman is crazy. But then again, so are you.

(Oh, the picture she used is an old picture.)

You don't see hatred in Staph's posts? The woman is crazy. But then again, so are you.

(Oh, the picture she used is an old picture.)

no. I see that which people like you have CITED as justification for
Islamic terrorism and german Nazi genocide-------to wit----frustration
with that which has been going on in the world. I have not noticed
a tendency to justify genocical violence in Steph. Did I miss something?
on

[

no. I see that which people like you have CITED as justification for
Islamic terrorism and german Nazi genocide-------to wit----frustration
with that which has been going on in the world. I have not noticed
a tendency to justify genocical violence in Steph. Did I miss something?
on

Sweetie, nobody made your Zionist pals steal Arab land. They did that all on their own.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me how bombing a school full of children isn't terrorism but knifing a Zionist is.

Forum List

Back