Democrats said they along with Obama had fixed Wallstreet and the banks?

Then JP Morgan stuck a finger in their eye huh? A 2 billion dollar finger.

I thought you loonies were claiming you "fixed" what the GOP messed up? Could it be that Obama hasn't actually addressed ANY of our problems?

The Financial Mess actually started with Jimmy Carter and was enhanced by putting JC's CRI on Steroids, but that is another story, one the Libs hate to hear....

Obama has done nothing but put Billion Dollar Band-aids on everything, he and his administration have no clue to the long-term, especially when the "Bill" comes due.

And not to mention Clinton Embellishing CRA...

Bill Clinton's drive to increase homeownership went way too far

CRA is what I meant to type .... yup Jimmy Carter Started in 1977

For you Libs who do not know what T and I are talking about CRA is the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 ...AKA "everyone deserves a home whether or not they can afford it"

Then JP Morgan stuck a finger in their eye huh? A 2 billion dollar finger.

I thought you loonies were claiming you "fixed" what the GOP messed up? Could it be that Obama hasn't actually addressed ANY of our problems?
The loonie left always claims credit for lies like they are good. Funny how their lies are always found to be lies.

The Financial Mess actually started with Jimmy Carter and was enhanced by putting JC's CRI on Steroids, but that is another story, one the Libs hate to hear....

Obama has done nothing but put Billion Dollar Band-aids on everything, he and his administration have no clue to the long-term, especially when the "Bill" comes due.

And not to mention Clinton Embellishing CRA...

Bill Clinton's drive to increase homeownership went way too far

CRA is what I meant to type .... yup Jimmy Carter Started in 1977

For you Libs who do not know what T and I are talking about CRA is the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 ...AKA "everyone deserves a home whether or not they can afford it"

Yep, the true root of the economic mess today. But it is better just to keep the lie of "Bush's fault" going.

The rule's provisions are scheduled to be implemented as a part of Dodd-Frank on July 21, 2012

JPmorgan just proved these assholes can not be trusted.
Dodd Frank are a big part of why the housing market went down. They are fools like carter and clinton.

Forum List

Back