Democrats Retiring....

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
I think these guys are finally figuring out that they are not going to get re-elected... Too bad they don't care enough about what the people want now while they are still in the Government...

Democrats, enjoy your power for the next 8 months... Go ahead and try and F up the country as much as you can because you may never get power back again... Everything you are doing is only making the Conservative movement stronger...Thank You!

3 Democrats — 2 senators, 1 governor — to retire - Yahoo! News

Exactly, skull... looks like their re-election bids would have been shaky anyway...

In any regard, good to see two pieces of shit leaving office.. hopefully those in their districts will choose better this time

It will be interesting to see how many Democrats suddenly switch from claims of being a Democrat to the new Libermann "Indpenedent" status. Then they can claim that they've seen the light!

Republicans will never win Massachusetts nor beat Boxer or Pelosi or Frank or Reid their two chances are zero and never. I look for a handful of pick ups for the right.

There is much infighting among the DC Dems these days.

And it's gonna get much-much worse in the coming months...

Those guys who left, Dorgan and Dodd, really loved being public officials. They got smushed under the 0bama bus, and I wonder if they would like a bit of revenge on the way out.

Forum List

Back