Democrats refuse to make child trafficking a serious felony

...nope....use the word 'Cult' to describe the Trumpanzees/Q-berts/alt-right fringe. Republicans come from all walks of life, just like Dems..and most are fine people..albeit somewhat on the wrong side of history, at the moment.
Correct. The word cult can only be used to malign people you don't like

Well said

Correct. The word cult can only be used to malign people you don't like

Well said
Pretty much..although, in the case of the aforementioned groups..it helps that they meet the dictionary definition of Cult. Both Cult of personality---and Cult of conspiracy.
But yeah...I've yet to meet a cultist I warmed to~

...nope....use the word 'Cult' to describe the Trumpanzees/Q-berts/alt-right fringe. Republicans come from all walks of life, just like Dems..and most are fine people..albeit somewhat on the wrong side of history, at the moment.
Wrong side of history is the pedo cult now represented by 6 pervert Democrats in the CA Assembly Committee on Public Safety - which may now change its name to Committee UNCONCERNED WITH Public Safety.

You can bet Trump and all his supporters would never block a law to increase penalties for chld traffickers, who are the worst "cult" in the country right now.

Oh ? Disagree ? Yeah ? With WHAT ?

Democratic members of the California Assembly Committee on Public Safety blocked a bill on Tuesday that would have made child trafficking a "serious felony."

Under California law, serious felonies are subjected to the state's three-strikes laws. If the measure had passed, repeat offenders would have faced harsher penalties, including up to life in prison.

Currently, traffickers who target underage victims are eligible for early release credits based on behavior, which could take years off their sentencing.

Republican members Juan Alanis and Tom Lackey voted in support of Senate Bill 14 this week. All six Democratic members refused to vote on the measure, blocking its passage.

The Democrat party rules again!!

Yay
Matt Gaetz breathing a sigh of relief?

Sounds like you're rather "warm" to the child trafficker supporters in the CA Assembly committee.
If that is what you are hearing you are terminally stupid..and/or have not read all the posts in this thread.
My only point..is that the OP is deceptive as hell...a total lie really--and that it has been superseded by later news that the Gov. and the Dem party have revived the Bipartisan bill and that it has every expectation of passing.
But of course, that's no fun, now is it?

BTW..your characterization of the errant assemblymen as 'child-traffic supporters' verges on outright defamation. Not that anyone gives a shit about your opinions--but there is actually no evidence of what you are saying.

Also...Human trafficking is already a serious felony crime in California..this was about making it eligible for the '3 strikes' enhancement.

If that is what you are hearing you are terminally stupid..and/or have not read all the posts in this thread.
My only point..is that the OP is deceptive as hell...a total lie really--and that it has been superseded by later news that the Gov. and the Dem party have revived the Bipartisan bill and that it has every expectation of passing.
But of course, that's no fun, now is it?

BTW..your characterization of the errant assemblymen as 'child-traffic supporters' verges on outright defamation. Not that anyone gives a shit about your opinions--but there is actually no evidence of what you are saying.

Also...Human trafficking is already a serious felony crime in California..this was about making it eligible for the '3 strikes' enhancement.
If you want to make a point that counters the OP, do what the OP does. Post links to back up what you say. At this point nobody needs to accept a word of what you've said, and let's not forget 2 things.
1. Newsome thinks he is a presidential candidate (Kennedy will shred him)
2. No matter what ensues afterward, it still remains that 6 pervert supporting Democrats on the CA Assembly Committee on Public Safety acted to block this protective bill. That shouldn't and won't be forgotten.
And they DESERVE every descriptive word that can be thrown at them, and really so do you, for supporting them.

If you want to make a point that counters the OP, do what the OP does. Post linis to back up what you say. At this point nobody needs to accept a word of what you've said, and let's not forget 2 things.
1. Newsome thinks he is a presidential candidate (Kennedy will shred him)
2. No matter what ensues afterward, it still remains that 6 Democrats on the CA Assembly Committee on Public Safety acted to block this protective bill. That shouldn't and won't be forgotten.
Hmm..so you haven't read the whole thread. I posted links for everything I said.
Yes, I know about Newsome's possible run..smart money says he won't.

Your point #2 is correct. Why is it so hard for you to lead with that? Their virtue-signaling BS should be punished at the polls.
Doesn't make them supporters of Human trafficking.

Democratic members of the California Assembly Committee on Public Safety blocked a bill on Tuesday that would have made child trafficking a "serious felony."

Under California law, serious felonies are subjected to the state's three-strikes laws. If the measure had passed, repeat offenders would have faced harsher penalties, including up to life in prison.

Currently, traffickers who target underage victims are eligible for early release credits based on behavior, which could take years off their sentencing.

Republican members Juan Alanis and Tom Lackey voted in support of Senate Bill 14 this week. All six Democratic members refused to vote on the measure, blocking its passage.

The Democrat party rules again!!

Yay
You n fairness, just imagine how many donors they’d lose.

You must be kidding, you are stating it is okay that Democrats are pedophiles because of Matt Gaetz?
Is that what you gleaned from this? Brilliant. I speak about the outrage that I don't hear from you and your ilk where your guy is concerned, and he is a part of our government! Pedophilia is a class A felony in California.

Hmm..so you haven't read the whole thread. I posted links for everything I said.

Your point #2 is correct. Why is it so hard for you to lead with that? Their virtue-signaling BS should be punished at the polls.
Your link confirmed the OP, Simp.

Dimwingers are holding up the bill to protect pedo pervs.

Is that what you gleaned from this? Brilliant. I speak about the outrage that I don't hear from you and your ilk where your guy is concerned, and he is a part of our government! Pedophilia is a class A felony in California.
Gaetz is not convicted of pedophilia, nor is he being investigated as a pedophile.

You will see outrage when a crime is proven, and certainly some outrage if one is investigated for pedophilia, get back to us when that happens. Which it will not in this particular case, because nobody but you is making a claim that Gaetz may have committed a crime of pedophilia.

Another MAGAt accusation which we all know turns into a ...............................;)
What it turned into was what it was all along. A correct assessment of a bunch of Democrat creeps who need to change their name to >> CA Assembly Committee UNCONCERNED WITH Public Safety.

If you make a point that requires a link to back it, you should post that link THEN, when you're making that point, whether you've posted it previously or not. It is not difficult to do.

It DOES make them supporters oh human trafficking when they fail to support legislation that would help to stop it. Very few people have the power that they have, They could have exercised it to help stop child trafficking.
Instead, they chose to use it to benefit child trafficking. Hopefully, they will be held accountable, by having the voters get rid of them, at the soonest possible opportunity.

long and slow? you have no idea what you are talking about, the investigation just began, last month at the latest

Featured snippet from the web. The FBI seized Rep. Matt Gaetz's cellphone in December 2020, marking the beginning of an investigation into whether the Florida Republican allegedly sex-trafficked a 17-year-old girl.Oct 8, 2022

Gaetz is not convicted of pedophilia, nor is he being investigated as a pedophile.

You will see outrage when a crime is proven, and certainly some outrage if one is investigated for pedophilia, get back to us when that happens. Which it will not in this particular case, because nobody but you is making a claim that Gaetz may have committed a crime of pedophilia.
I am so sorry for my transgression. Let's try again, ok?
Federal authorities are investigating whether Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida engaged in sex trafficking, obstructed justice, paid for sex, and had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl. Gaetz has denied the accusations.

Forum List

Back