Democrats Love Re-Writing History

'Washington Post' Catches Democrats Rewriting Their Civil Rights History - Breitbart

"For more than 200 years, our party has led the fight for civil rights, health care, Social Security, workers’ rights, and women’s rights."
- 'Team Obama'

Historic Fact:
"In the 26 major civil rights votes after 1933, a majority of Democrats opposed civil rights legislation in over 80 percent of the votes. By contrast, the Republican majority favored civil rights in over 96 percent of the votes."

UH-OH! BUSTED!

Its morons like these that must be "graduates" of Trump U. (often citing Breibart....may the Devil harass his soul)

After a republican Lincoln freed the slaves, southern red necks turned to the democratic party which is NOTHING like the democratic party of JFK and LBJ.
I have often pointed out the Southern Democratic conservative racists are the political ancestors of the modern Southern Republican conservative racists.

xpadk5.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my heritage!

2lkcow5.jpg

Those old Confederates were Democrat [sic] slave owners and racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!

I have often pointed out the Southern Democratic conservative racists are the political ancestors of the modern Southern Republican conservative racists.

Racists are racists. Liberals have also falsely, however, tried to say that Republicans started the KKK. Sorry, but that's just not true

I just love it when the knuckledraggers come out of the woodwork with this idiotic comparison of Democrats before 1970, and the Democrats of today.

"F"ing useless uneducated idiots

Racists are racists. Liberals have also falsely, however, tried to say that Republicans started the KKK. Sorry, but that's just not true
Funny how the Congressional Majority Whip is best friends with David Duke.

'Washington Post' Catches Democrats Rewriting Their Civil Rights History - Breitbart

"For more than 200 years, our party has led the fight for civil rights, health care, Social Security, workers’ rights, and women’s rights."
- 'Team Obama'

Historic Fact:
"In the 26 major civil rights votes after 1933, a majority of Democrats opposed civil rights legislation in over 80 percent of the votes. By contrast, the Republican majority favored civil rights in over 96 percent of the votes."

UH-OH! BUSTED!

Its morons like these that must be "graduates" of Trump U. (often citing Breibart....may the Devil harass his soul)

After a republican Lincoln freed the slaves, southern red necks turned to the democratic party which is NOTHING like the democratic party of JFK and LBJ.

xpadk5.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my heritage!

2lkcow5.jpg

Those old Confederates were Democrat [sic] slave owners and racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!
That is sooooooooo 100% right on!

I've never heard anyone claim Republicans started the Klan.

1695nd5.jpg

But we are Republicans NOW. Vote Trump!

Wasn't the guy who ran against Lincoln defending the expansion of slavery into the north? He was a democrat who fought for slavery.
Lincoln was GOP, and you love him right?

Or are you still pissed he freed the slaves and defeated the South?

Forum List

Back