Democrats lose middle class Americans support

Poll: Democrats Lose Advantage with Middle Class Americans, Gender Gap Collapses | Breitbart

Not only the middle class but the GOP has increased its lead with men,gained on the democraps with women,pretty much EVERYONE is shifting towards the GOP...even low income AND the rich are inching closer to support for the GOP....red wave coming baby!
O'rly?

walkaway.jpg

What's this?

A graph of your mentally disordered brain waves?
I'm sorry. I did not realize you were that retarded. Let me help. I will use small words.

You see, from left to right are the years 2005 to 2017.

The red line depicts shows the percentage amount of people who say they are Republicans. It has been declining going down steadily for several years.

The blue line shows the amount of people who say they are Democrats. It has also been going down steadily.

The key point is that Republicans have been losing more than the Democrats.

So when some other retard (besides you) jumps for joy about Democrats losing voters, he is parroting what is called a "lie of omission". Lies of omission are a favorite of pseudocon fake conservative propagandists.

You will notice that the gray line, which shows the number of independents, has been skyrocketing going up really fast. That means our country is more than ready for a new major party.

Oh!
So that explains why Trump was elected in 2016.
Cool unreliable graph.
That explains why Republican voters have declined more than Democratic voters since Trump was elected.

That explains why Independents are now the determining factor in elections.

Glad I could help.

Any more stupid misunderstandings on your part?

Poll: Democrats Lose Advantage with Middle Class Americans, Gender Gap Collapses | Breitbart

Not only the middle class but the GOP has increased its lead with men,gained on the democraps with women,pretty much EVERYONE is shifting towards the GOP...even low income AND the rich are inching closer to support for the GOP....red wave coming baby!
O'rly?

walkaway.jpg

What's this?

I'm sorry. I did not realize you were that retarded. Let me help. I will use small words.

The red line depicts shows the percentage amount of people who say they are Republicans. It has been declining going down steadily for several years.

The blue line shows the amount of people who say they are Democrats. It has also been going down steadily.

So when some other retard (besides you) jumps for joy about Democrats losing voters, he is parroting what is called a "lie of omission". Lies of omission are a favorite of pseudocon fake conservative propagandists.

You will notice that the gray line, which shows the number of independents, has been skyrocketing going up really fast. That means our country is more than ready for a new major party.

Oh!
Cool unreliable graph.
That explains why Republican voters have declined more than Democratic voters since Trump was elected.

Glad I could help.

Wow!
You so smart!

if you work 40 hours a week in the wealthiest country in the history of the world you should earn a decent wage. until Democrats fight for that, they will lose suport

O'rly?

walkaway.jpg

What's this?

Oh!
Cool unreliable graph.

Glad I could help.

People are becoming independents because more and more people are realizing that both bought and paid political parties are just different sides of the same coin.

What's this?

Oh!
Cool unreliable graph.

Glad I could help.

People are becoming independents because more and more people are realizing that both bought and paid political parties are just different sides of the same coin.

Also, polls and graphs do not take into account that many people lie pre and post election!
A 4% margin of error is way too small to take into account the larger number of liars.

the Koch Brothers run the Republican Party. the middle class vote to put it in power

Everyone with an IQ over 20 has figured out the Dems do nothing but

STEAL
LIE
HATE
DISCRIMINATE
You’re thinking:

Those black brown white Asian native American Democrats. Those women men rich poor young old educated and uneducated people.
They always discriminate.

But us pure white Republicans we never discriminate.

Yeah, right.

Democrats have abdicated half of the states of america, the poor states in particular. thats why Crazy Bernie and Ocasio-Chavez went Kansas
Yeah poor states. Seems like they’re all Republican. Why are they poor?

That’s what 150 years of conservative policies do a state.

It leaves them looted polluted and sadly deluded.

if you work 40 hours a week in the wealthiest country in the history of the world you should earn a decent wage. until Democrats fight for that, they will lose suport
They’ve always been fighting for that. Trump lied during the election. Remember when he said no tax cuts for billionaires? Seems all the tax cuts went to billionaires. There you go there’s the example.

Democrats have abdicated half of the states of america, the poor states in particular. thats why Crazy Bernie and Ocasio-Chavez went Kansas

Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, St Louis, Los Angeles, Houston

NEITHER party stands for the middle class. NEITHER party believes in the middle class. Man if you haven't figured that out by now you are pretty dumb. Both parties count on your ignorance so the uber wealthy can make record profits. Fact. Don't like it? Move

not to mention cuts for funding education - they like to keep people as dumb as they are just so they get votes.

the demographics for Trumps drones are spot on.

Republican men are such pu$$ies they have to let a woman talk for them.

single mothers are making decent wages but they have little kids who are expensive to take care of. how in God's name does a mom take care of 2 kids or 4 kids or 10 kids. the most important years of a human's life is 0-4 and yet millions of families are unable to find unafforable affordable quality childcare

Forum List

Back