Democrats looking for another way to disarm Americans

cabe0c7d1d7fa29822b8424f801328c61ee482df-2909229.JPG

The NRA aka Nation`s Real Assholes owns too many politicians to address this nightmare.
That’s a slogan which I think is indefensible.

Dem - Marxist politicians with their policies of protecting criminals is the underlying problem.

The Safe-T Act will make Illinois the first state to eliminate cash bail, allowing some alleged criminals to be released on a promise to appear in court.

Hollie

The Trumpies need their guns to fight the government.
Nonsense.

The American people have the protection of the Second Amendment.

Yours is the typical, self-hating, leftist ideology that wants to strip Americans of their rights while advancing the rights of criminals to attack, maim and brutalize the public.

They can have my high capacity magazine when they are willing to eat it from Lizzos ass.

Nonsense.

The American people have the protection of the Second Amendment.

Yours is the typical, self-hating, leftist ideology that wants to strip Americans of their rights while advancing the rights of criminals to attack, maim and brutalize the public.

You have your guns . What's your problem?

You have your guns . What's your problem?
You want to take away people’s right to bear arms. At the same time, you want to let criminals roam free with little fear of accountability for the their crimes.

What’s you problem with people seeing a need to defend themselves from the very problem you create?

I’ve seen the Dems / Bolsheviks float this tactic before. They will try to impose outrageous taxes on various firearms as another incremental step toward their hopes to disarm the public.

It’s another desperate attempt to make firearms unavailable as their other tactics attempting to ban various firearms have been rejected by the courts.

As usual, the Dems / Bolsheviks don’t understand that criminals aren’t concerned with paying taxes so this nonsense will have no affect on crime rates.

More than two dozen House Democrats put forward legislation Friday that would slap "assault weapons" and high-capacity magazines with a 1,000% excise tax, a change that would raise the price of a $500 weapon to $5,000 in a bid to reduce access to guns across the country.

Not very likely that penguin of a law will ever get off the and fly. If you think about it, the one area the Democrats have failed miserably has been gun control. Aside from the Clinton era ban, Americans have actually gained more gun freedoms over the decades. Over the last 40 years we've seen every state adopt a concealed carry law, some even allowing constitutional carry without a permit.

And more guns have been sold within just the last 10 years than anyone could ever imagine. So in spite of everything the Democrats have tried, more people own guns and more people are carrying them.

The problem is that you zipperheads keep trying. Do I need to repeat the definition of "insanity"?

Well, Trump has put it all on the line. What are you going to do? Where are your guns?

Not very likely that penguin of a law will ever get off the and fly. If you think about it, the one area the Democrats have failed miserably has been gun control. Aside from the Clinton era ban, Americans have actually gained more gun freedoms over the decades. Over the last 40 years we've seen every state adopt a concealed carry law, some even allowing constitutional carry without a permit.

And more guns have been sold within just the last 10 years than anyone could ever imagine. So in spite of everything the Democrats have tried, more people own guns and more people are carrying them.
Well said. There is data everywhere which shows phenomenal increase in firearm sales over the last three years. A lot of those sales are directly related to people feeling vulnerable and at-risk due to democrat policies and initiatives to defund the police and to decriminalize entire classes of crimes.

Well, Trump has put it all on the line. What are you going to do? Where are your guns?
“Trump has put it all on the line.”

What purpose is served by these incoherent, nonsense slogans?

I’ve seen the Dems / Bolsheviks float this tactic before. They will try to impose outrageous taxes on various firearms as another incremental step toward their hopes to disarm the public.

It’s another desperate attempt to make firearms unavailable as their other tactics attempting to ban various firearms have been rejected by the courts.

As usual, the Dems / Bolsheviks don’t understand that criminals aren’t concerned with paying taxes so this nonsense will have no affect on crime rates.

More than two dozen House Democrats put forward legislation Friday that would slap "assault weapons" and high-capacity magazines with a 1,000% excise tax, a change that would raise the price of a $500 weapon to $5,000 in a bid to reduce access to guns across the country.

1.jpeg

Reps can't stop dems...they are too weak and pussified.

For decades, reps went along to get along, now all is lost. Dems work tirelessly to disarm America...by any means possible. And dems never fail to achieve their goals.

Civil war.png

You're concerned with "crime rates"? Really?
_127320349_optimised-us-violent-crimes-nc.png

And dunno about you, Dems, or Bolsheviks, but I've never worried about criminals paying taxes. Do you honestly think "criminals" being "concerned with paying taxes" would bear significantly upon crime rates?

How about just reducing the number of guns within easy reach of your average, everyday, American idiot? Increasing public safety? How many people should the average American easily be able to "assault" with bullets within say 30 seconds in order to feel reasonably safe? Pick a number. Infinity or beyond?

I really miss my staunch, militantly reasonable, atheist ally. Whole stole Hollie and replaced her with this silly cow?:CryingCow::re:

With that high a price for semiautomatic rifles you will create a market for the smuggling of fully automatic weapons.

Forum List

Back