Democrats Leads Insurrection

Bowman pulled a fire alarm at the Capitol as his party tried to delay a House vote on a stopgap spending bill.
How does pulling a stunt like that equate to attempting to overturn a national election using lies, mob intimidation, and violence against the Government.

Representative Bowman pulls a fire alarm in the Cannon Office building....NOT the Capitol.

Should he be charged with pulling a fire alarm when there's no emergency? Yes.

Should he be charged with delaying a vote? Sure, if you can PROVE he stopped or delayed a vote which includes being able to name said vote..............so far no one here seems to be able to do that.

Should he be charged with insurrection? How was pulling a fire alarm "a violent uprising against an authority or government"?

Does:

1696255269059.png
=

1696255337394.png

How does pulling a stunt like that equate to attempting to overturn a national election using lies, mob intimidation, and violence against the Government.
When educated people converse, questions end with question marks.

Representative Bowman pulls a fire alarm in the Cannon Office building....NOT the Capitol.

Should he be charged with pulling a fire alarm when there's no emergency? Yes.

Should he be charged with delaying a vote? Sure, if you can PROVE he stopped or delayed a vote which includes being able to name said vote..............so far no one here seems to be able to do that.

Should he be charged with insurrection? How was pulling a fire alarm "a violent uprising against an authority or government"?

Does:

View attachment 837255 =

View attachment 837257
:itsok:

When a grammer n speiling nazi's whines like that, they always prove what losers they really am. Tanks for the laughs.
I love when the illiterate double down on stupid in a childish attempt to attack those who corrected them.

I love when the illiterate double down on stupid in a childish attempt to attack those who corrected them.
Still wont answer the question allegedly because of a lame excuse, the dreaded missing question mark. Everybody knows it's a dodge. A pole vault out.

"How does pulling a stunt like that equate to attempting to overturn a national election......"

Still wont answer the question allegedly because of a lame excuse, the dreaded missing question mark. Everybody knows it's a dodge. A pole vault out.

"How does pulling a stunt like that equate to attempting to overturn a national election......"
Decided not to make yourself look more stupid this time, chump? Lol.
I'm under no obligation to answer your loaded questions.

Decided not to make yourself look more stupid this time, chump? Lol.
I'm under no obligation to answer your loaded questions.
I understand Mrs. Punctuation Nazi. PN for sure. I really love you girls who do that. Really I do. Part of the Neo-GOP debate strategy. When all you got is a missing question mark just insult your way to success in your own mind.

I understand Mrs. Punctuation Nazi. PN for sure. I really love you girls who do that. Really I do. Part of the Neo-GOP debate strategy. When all you got is a missing question mark just insult your way to success in your own mind.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back