Bowman gets $1000 fine and 3 months probation for pulling false fire alarm to subvert Democracy…maybe some are above the law.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Seems light based on what he did.

Knowingly pulled a false fire alarm in a federal building to delay a House vote.

Seems like an insurrection….attempting to block a vote?

Knowingly pulled a false fire alarm in a federal building to delay a House vote.

You should probably read what seditious conspiracy (there was no insurrection) means before looking stupid.

You should probably read what seditious conspiracy (there was no insurrection) means before looking stupid.
Wait…what? Who are you saying there was no insurrection about? The J6 rioters??? After years of calling them insurrectionists…now..when it’s your guy on the hook, it no longer an insurrection?

The left has been saying all along that insurrection was “blocking or delaying a government function”

Wow…so now we’re just dropping all that?

Wait…what? Who are you saying there was no insurrection about? The J6 rioters??? After years of calling them insurrectionists…now..when it’s your guy on the hook, it no longer an insurrection?

The left has been saying all along that insurrection was “blocking or delaying a government function”

Wow…so now we’re just dropping all that?
He has been consistent about that. I looked up his history.

Possibly…

So..to the leftists on this board….is this not insurrection? Come on now…you all made this bed, time for you to lay in it, right?
I will answer for them.

It can't be an insurrection because nobody has been charged with insurrection.

That is what trumpers said about Jan 6th. It couldn't be insurrection/seditious conspiracy because nobody has been convicted of it.

Are the rules being changed?

1000 dollar fine and maybe a year in jail depending on if anyone was hurt as the result of the act...if someone dies because of that.....your fucked...is what i read....

1000 dollar fine and maybe a year in jail depending on if anyone was hurt as the result of the act...if someone dies because of that.....your fucked...is what i read....
1000 dollar fine!! I bet we taxpayers pay that for him. Meanwhile he's making millions under the table at our expense.

What the schmuck did not do was invade the capitol and assault police.
he could have caused panic and a stampede to get out the building. You don't do that...we all know it..oh..but of course...the democrats CAN do it. that activist judgy thang you got goin' for ya. oh..i don't mean you got it goin'. you're nobody...not even to the crooks you support... you'd go to jail just like any other NON elite.

Forum List

Back