Democrats In Bitter Fight Against Democrat In Congress Right Now Over Israel - D-Michigan Calls Squad Member An Anti-Semite

Not that I don't believe you, but I don't believe you.

You claiming to be a college educated 'experts in the subject than declaring you refuse to talk about the subject is funny as hell.

:p
Never said I was an expert. Nor am I refusing to talk about the subject. Learn to read.

It is true that the post 1998 GOP is opposed to any spending cuts. The GOP has cut precisely nothing from the federal budget since newt was replaced by child molesting Zionist fat big spender Dennis Hastert.

What does the post 1998 GOP value most?

Making certain our tax dollars fund the very country behind 911....

Which oh by the way, because of 911, is the wealthiest country on the planet....

Maybe you should look up the meaning of the word, college boy. You do know that citizens of Israel are both Jewish and Muslim, right.

Any Jews citizens of Palestine?
They have "passport citizenship" rights, but are excluded from several aspects of the Jewish welfare state and are therefore denied equal "democratic citizenship". In certain areas, Palestinian movement is restricted, movement of Palestinian goods are restricted, Israel openly practices segregation

I think it is time we quit supporting the Arab terrorists who now call themselves, Palestinians.

No more two state solution. No more appeasing the Arabs. I would take down all the walls and fences, and if one Arab attacks anybody, I would take all the males who carry guns or weapons, and exile them.

Who would take them? Who knows, we would most likely have to drop them in the middle of Afghanistan and let the Taliban mop them up.

Fox news just reported there is a heated debate in Congress involving Democrat versus Democrat over a supplemental bill submitted that would reverse the Democrats' earlier de-funding of Israel's Iron Dome air missile defense system.

The short video showed Squad Member Rashid Tlaib attacking Israel and proclaiming the need to support terrorist Palestinians who seek the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jewish people, who constantly fire hundreds of missiles into Israel. In response the D-Michigan Rep fired back at Tlaib, declaring he would not sit back and allow a fellow Democrat attack and demonize Israel and pointed out Tlaib's vile anti-Semitism.

Tlaib talked about Israel's 'attacks' on Palestinians when discussing the Iron Dome, when the Iron Dome is Israel's Missile Defense system that protects Israeli citizens from hundreds of missiles fired at civilian targets.

Death to Israel. Death to America. -- democrats Party slogan

And these missiles are free?
I guess they are, how the money gets from our wallets to the factory that builds these and then delivers them to Israel is all politics. But from what I understand, Israel does not have the capability to manufacture these missiles and that somehow, by denying the funding, there is not an option on the table to directly purchase the missiles.

And yet the Jewish community votes for the democrats. It's hard to understand.

Lol

No it is not.

You folks still have no idea why they do not believe in Jesus....

"Your opinion" of Jews is given to you by 2 frauds: your preacher and Fox News...

Lol

No it is not.

You folks still have no idea why they do not believe in Jesus....

"Your opinion" of Jews is given to you by 2 frauds: your preacher and Fox News...
Nobody gives me my opinion - NOBODY. And I don't have a preacher and I don't watch FoxNews. Frankly, I don't give a damn why "they" do not believe in Jesus, but assuming "they" means the Jewish people, I see no logical reason why they would vote for or against the democrats. If religion was a factor in the decision for who to vote for, then considering the anti-semitism that is rampant in the democratic party one might think the Jewish people would be for the GOP.

who constantly fire hundreds of missiles into Israel
We had model rockets in high school.
who seek the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jewish people, who constantly fire hundreds of missiles into Israel
Gun control politics at the extreme.
Israel hating Dem voting Jews are so weird.
Michael Bloomberg and all his gun control initiatives in America.
I'm sure you'd have no problem if someone came to your house today, declared you no longer owned it, and proceeded to bulldoze it.
The Jews need to learn to respect private property. House and home, papers, effects, tools, guns, coins, cash, securities, jewelry, money, valuables. Our private homes are not commercial accounts.
I have a problem with someone declaring I do not have a right to exist, that their goal is to destroy my home, kill me, and drive my surviving family into the sea. I have a problem with terrorists firing hundreds of rockets at me, my home, and my city every year.
The Jewish red-light district must indeed be destroyed, hopefully without too much of a Holocaust. Jewish people who are minding their own business need to be left alone.

The model rockets flown by high school kids don't sound they're hurting anybody.

Nobody gives me my opinion - NOBODY. And I don't have a preacher and I don't watch FoxNews. Frankly, I don't give a damn why "they" do not believe in Jesus, but assuming "they" means the Jewish people, I see no logical reason why they would vote for or against the democrats. If religion was a factor in the decision for who to vote for, then considering the anti-semitism that is rampant in the democratic party one might think the Jewish people would be for the GOP.

This might surprise you. Most American Jews are not stupid.

You are. You parrot a lot of bullshit.

Did 600F burning jet fuel cause 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower....

The vast majority of Jews get the answer correct....

You never will...

I guess they are, how the money gets from our wallets to the factory that builds these and then delivers them to Israel is all politics. But from what I understand, Israel does not have the capability to manufacture these missiles and that somehow, by denying the funding, there is not an option on the table to directly purchase the missiles.
The Israelis were not denied the billion dollars so eat your discontent...

A stand alone bill was passed by the House yesterday with a wide margin and I am sure the Senate will pass it with the same bi-partisan support it had in the House.

The Israelis were not denied the billion dollars so eat your discontent...

A stand alone bill was passed by the House yesterday with a wide margin and I am sure the Senate will pass it with the same bi-partisan support it had in the House.
yes, I heard that. A better solution is simply to eliminate those who attack Israel.

easyt65
One has to wonder why those Dem's fighting for Israel don't kick the sharia law mutant congress critters out of Congress. They have been shouting their Jew hating bs all over congress since they got elected.

This might surprise you. Most American Jews are not stupid.

You are. You parrot a lot of bullshit.

Did 600F burning jet fuel cause 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower....

The vast majority of Jews get the answer correct....

You never will...
I don't think you will either. Time to activate the Ignore button.

Forum List

Back