Democrats Have Tainted the Jury Pool

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
The Senate jury pool is tainted

........Jurors are supposed to be free from prejudice and predisposition towards the accused and the evidence.

Of the 100 United States senators who will sit in judgment, six have a vested interest in conviction — since they hope to be running against the president they’d be sitting in judgment of. Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Michael Bennet (D-Colo.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) are all running to remove President Donald Trump on Election Day in 2020. Yet they may get the opportunity to do it sooner by voting for his removal in a Senate impeachment trial.

Democrats should be careful what they wish for. Should the House vote for impeachment by the close of 2019, that leaves the Senate to take up a trial for removal after the first of the year in 2020. The process could last months in lead-up and actual trial. All 100 senators must be present and must remain silent until their vote is cast for either acquittal or conviction. All six Democratic senators running for president will likely be prevented from campaigning in early primary states like Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. You can’t be in two places at the same time.

These senators should recuse themselves from sitting as a juror in a trial to remove the very person they are running to replace as president

ME: There is a thread in the forum crying about a fair trial. How does Trump get a fair trial when the "jurors" have publicly already said he is guilty? Democrats are fascist pieces of shit who can't even keep their own bullshit straight

I prefer that since Nancy played games when sending the articles of impeachment over to the senate, that Mitch can also play a game or two. How about if Mitch schedules the trial during the heart of the democrat primaries tying the candidates up and letting Steyer, Bloomberg, Biden, and Buttplug have all the rallies? Warren, Bernie, Bennet, Booker and Klobuchar could sit silently at the trial, hopefully with witnesses so the trial takes a month or so.
Another thought is for Mitch to delay the trial until Durham finishes his investigation which could have some bearing on the trial. Did Biden get a kickback from Ukraine? Did the deep state's plot, aka Operation Crossfire Hurricane become the worst political scandal in US history when the Obama admin "broke into" the Trump campaign using the intel agencies and the FBI to illegally spy on the Trump campaign?

• Banned
Mitch can do whatever he wants to. He can proceed even if she does not communicate the impeachment. Or he can say Trump was never impeached.

Mitch can do whatever he wants to. He can proceed even if she does not communicate the impeachment. Or he can say Trump was never impeached.
How do you justify saying he was never impeached if she sends the articles over in early January, which is the current plan.
I also don't see how he can proceed with a trial if the "managers" and articles aren't there?

How do you justify saying he was never impeached if she sends the articles over in early January, which is the current plan.
I also don't see how he can proceed with a trial if the "managers" and articles aren't there?

in absentia.

if they send them after, he has 2 choices.

He can say, "Sorry, too late", or restart the 'trial'.

• Banned
How do you justify saying he was never impeached if she sends the articles over in early January, which is the current plan......

I don't. I was talking about if she never sends them at all.

If she sends them right after he's re-elected she will destroy any shred of credibility she might have left.

• Banned

........Jurors are supposed to be free from prejudice and predisposition towards the accused and the evidence.

Of the 100 United States senators who will sit in judgment, six have a vested interest in conviction — since they hope to be running against the president they’d be sitting in judgment of. Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Michael Bennet (D-Colo.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) are all running to remove President Donald Trump on Election Day in 2020. Yet they may get the opportunity to do it sooner by voting for his removal in a Senate impeachment trial.

Democrats should be careful what they wish for. Should the House vote for impeachment by the close of 2019, that leaves the Senate to take up a trial for removal after the first of the year in 2020. The process could last months in lead-up and actual trial. All 100 senators must be present and must remain silent until their vote is cast for either acquittal or conviction. All six Democratic senators running for president will likely be prevented from campaigning in early primary states like Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. You can’t be in two places at the same time.

These senators should recuse themselves from sitting as a juror in a trial to remove the very person they are running to replace as president

ME: There is a thread in the forum crying about a fair trial. How does Trump get a fair trial when the "jurors" have publicly already said he is guilty? Democrats are fascist pieces of shit who can't even keep their own bullshit straight

Democrats are too dishonest to admit the truth of this OP

Forum List

Back