Democrats Hate American Children Part 384745

I love political correctness. It achieves such great goals, and never wastes time or resources.

You know which "culture" Halloween most offends?

Christians.

Halloween Hits Streak Of Bad Luck in School (washingtonpost.com)

I'm Christian. I am not offended. I don't know any Christians who are.

Lots of churches host Halloween parties for children. I think it is a minority of fundamentalists that oppose the holiday and not the majority of Christians.

I love political correctness. It achieves such great goals, and never wastes time or resources.

You know which "culture" Halloween most offends?

Christians.

Halloween Hits Streak Of Bad Luck in School (washingtonpost.com)

That makes it OK to ban in Obama's world, but if it offends Muslims, it would be allowed.

i_dont_have_adhd_look_something_shiny_button.jpg

People can be such killjoys, whether they are the 'overly sensitive PC' type or the 'holier than thou' type. These fuckers just live to suck all the fun out of the room.

Be that as it may, many Evangelical Christians despise Halloween.

That's their right, of course. I grew up on horror literature and film. Every day was Halloween.

I was at Georgetown U. when "The Exorcist" was released. Laughed at all the good parts.

People can be such killjoys, whether they are the 'overly sensitive PC' type or the 'holier than thou' type. These fuckers just live to suck all the fun out of the room.

They are one and the same, their reasoning just comes from different bases.

The main issue is people in power seem to want to cave to the SJW's, and tell the Christians to pound sand.

The school should have been honest and said they banned it because it's a huge pain in the ass for teachers.

Be that as it may, many Evangelical Christians despise Halloween.

That's their right, of course. I grew up on horror literature and film. Every day was Halloween.

I was at Georgetown U. when "The Exorcist" was released. Laughed at all the good parts.

Halloween is still one of my favorite holidays. Growing up our house always was super decorated and spooky. My parents loved doing the house all up.

Kids aren't allowed to openly participate in any Christian holiday at school, and Halloween is quasi Christian. Meh. I know it's truly disruptive at school...the kids are wound up about their costumes the day of, and have sugar hangovers for days after.

The October 31st holiday that we today know as Halloween has strong roots in paganism and is closely connected with worship of the Enemy of this world, Satan. It is a holiday that generally glorifies the dark things of this world, rather than the light of Jesus Christ, The Truth.

Have you noticed how costumes and masks are getting generally more bloody, gory, and depraved each year? Unfortunately, the gruesome and grotesque and the occult are increasingly glorified in American society, not only on Halloween, but throughout the year in frequent horror movies and television programs.

Should Christians participate in Halloween? • ChristianAnswers.Net

The October 31st holiday that we today know as Halloween has strong roots in paganism and is closely connected with worship of the Enemy of this world, Satan. It is a holiday that generally glorifies the dark things of this world, rather than the light of Jesus Christ, The Truth.

Have you noticed how costumes and masks are getting generally more bloody, gory, and depraved each year? Unfortunately, the gruesome and grotesque and the occult are increasingly glorified in American society, not only on Halloween, but throughout the year in frequent horror movies and television programs.

Should Christians participate in Halloween? • ChristianAnswers.Net

and then there is this view of All Hallows Eve

Halloween - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back