Democrats Get Clobbered 10-0 In Annual Baseball Game....And Democrat Flips Off GOP Dugout

She flicked off the GOP and now it’s there for everyone to see. Look out for the bullshit response (that is, “a lie”) from her office that she “thought she heard a GOP member make a derogatory to her about Latinos. When pressed, she won’t be able to identify who said it but will maintain it was said and directed at her.
She put out a statement that she heard a male chauvinistic comment. (Typical Democrat claim)

On "The Five" they said they know someone who was in the dugout when she flipped them off...and they said everyone was shocked that she did it.

Nobody said anything to her as she went by.....so she's probably lying.

She put out a statement that she heard a male chauvinistic comment. (Typical Democrat claim)

On "The Five" they said they know someone who was in the dugout when she flipped them off...and they said everyone was shocked that she did it.

She’s a democrat so she’s probably lying.

These Democrats are a real class act.
If this is the way these people act on television...I can imagine what they're like behind closed doors in the halls of congress:

And at a family event, too. These are NOT good people.

A Democrat lie?? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you....harumph harumph.

These Democrats are a real class act.
If this is the way these people act on television...I can imagine what they're like behind closed doors in the halls of congress:

Democrats are generally uncoordinated slobs. Thats why almost every Navy SEAL is a right winger. Mental toughness and athleticism isnt the dems strong suit.

Forum List

Back