Democrats gain 30-40 seats in House, up from 25-35

Ruh-Roh........
State of the Midterms: Analyst predicts bigger House gains for Dems as Pelosi eyes gavel

You Righty Tighties that believe it's all sewn up and Trump's got your back (so who needs to vote).....

(I'm a "Righty-Tighty" myself, but as long as I'm breathing, I'll be voting.)

Please refrain from becoming a Snowflake and whining incessantly if you fail to vote and the left kicks your arses. I've been predicting since January 2017 that the left is gonna be flocking to the polls like pigs to a mud bath.

The Dems are gonna be there in YUGE numbers...their hatred guarantees it. If the Right sits it out....there ya have it folks. The man above helps those who help themselves.
Don't worry. Godly President Trump and Jews for Jesus Pence will gin us up over the Caravan!

Nothing will change in your lives, and your vote is no more than braggin' rights

but hey, have a grand time stumpin' for your own demise!

~S~

Ruh-Roh........
State of the Midterms: Analyst predicts bigger House gains for Dems as Pelosi eyes gavel

You Righty Tighties that believe it's all sewn up and Trump's got your back (so who needs to vote).....

Please refrain from becoming a Snowflake and whining incessantly if you fail to vote and the left kicks your arses. I've been predicting since January 2017 that the left is gonna be flocking to the polls like pigs to a mud bath.

The Dems are gonna be there in YUGE numbers...their hatred guarantees it. If the Right sits it out....there ya have it folks. The man above helps those who help themselves.
The Demographics Are Skewed in Favor of the Only Groups the Media Ever Pay Attention To

Lefty feralphiles have made laziness a virtue, so don't expect any turnout greater than those who always vote. Because Trump represents neither disappointing Party, but needs the GOP's gratitude to get our agenda passed, the Republicans will win in a landslide if Populists identify the midterms as a referendum on Trump.

Has anyone on this board ever participated in one of these polls? I know I haven't.

The boe household is in a zip code used for a great deal of political polling. During the busy season, we get multiple calls a week from polling organizations. I now just say "not interseted" in participating.

Busy season? Dang, what part of the country do you live in? As I plan my escape from California I'll make sure not to move to that area.

I like in Oakland. It's fabulous in many ways, but the Prog politics are revolting.

Yeah, Oakland was definitely not on my list...S.F. is not exactly as nice as it was 20-30 years ago.

San Francisco is an open toilet now. I avoid it as much as possible.
funny the illegals are succeeding in bringing their trashy life style to the US.

The Demographics Are Skewed in Favor of the Only Groups the Media Ever Pay Attention To

Lefty feralphiles have made laziness a virtue, so don't expect any turnout greater than those who always vote. Because Trump represents neither disappointing Party, but needs the GOP's gratitude to get our agenda passed, the Republicans will win in a landslide if Populists identify the midterms as a referendum on Trump.

I think Obama was considered a referendum after Bush. Little did they know Obama was just another Globalist / elitist / Divider in Chief

I tend to think the Left is more whipped up, similar to when Obama got elected. But then MANY silly conservative bleeding hearts also voted for Obama....out of emotion rather than any understanding of the foundation of Obama.

Trump is indeed one off. But I see all Presidents as beholden to higher powers with deeper pockets. Much more so than voters.

We'll see soon enough.

Ruh-Roh........

President Clinton will issue a statement about her optimism from the Oval Office tomorrow.
Señora Deploradora

Since hillary got more votes from Mexican citizens than Peña-Nieto did, she should be in Mexico City's Ovary Office! I blame her being cheated out of that on all the Russians down there!

Nothing will change in your lives, and your vote is no more than braggin' rights

but hey, have a grand time stumpin' for your own demise!

~S~

Suppose you're right.....
Do you propose doing nothing? Accept what they throw at us?

I didn't say 'accept' anything BHU

What i propose is educating the general public

we can start with the simplicity of our situation>

and move onto the results of a generation of it>

~S~

I think Obama was considered a referendum after Bush. Little did they know Obama was just another Globalist / elitist / Divider in Chief

I tend to think the Left is more whipped up, similar to when Obama got elected. But then MANY silly conservative bleeding hearts also voted for Obama....out of emotion rather than any understanding of the foundation of Obama.

Trump is indeed one off. But I see all Presidents as beholden to higher powers with deeper pockets. Much more so than voters.

We'll see soon enough.
so dude, the thing is, more people voted for hitlery than obammy. and more voted for trump and the other candidates by over 7 million votes. so, I'm not sure they have anymore than they've ever used. And we still have more.

I'm finding it hard to believe that enough people would vote for the Dems to give them the House, considering how much better the economy is with the GOP in charge. Are there that many people who are foolish enough to believe the Dems can keep any of their promises for free health care, free college, free this and free that? Guess we'll find out pretty soon.

PS: just wondering how accurate the Cook Report was in 2016.

I think the better question is how many people dont have cable or the internet.....or actually give a shit about America's condition.

IMO polls don't mean much.

Having said that I will be VOTING AGAINST EVERY GOP candidate on my ballot :5_1_12024::banana:

This will actually be the ONLY THING I can truly give Trump credit for :9:

shocked-400x304.jpg

Ruh-Roh........

Early voting shows the exact opposite, and there is nothing keeping Democrats from voting right now.

I avoid them like the plague. Lol they call here a lot.
Such analysts think people are more aligned to TDS sentiments than to their economic self-interest.

As one of the Dems once noted: It's the Economy, stupid.

The economy on Trump's watch is doing much much better than it did under Obabble's Reign of Malignant Incompetence.

SO hoping you are correct

We'll see. The Prog Pollsters have been horribly wrong for the past couple of years. This is partially due to the fact that sampling has excluded marginalized working class people. Now that many of those see their economic prospects improving, they may be more inclined to vote.
or, those people don't take the surveys.

Has anyone on this board ever participated in one of these polls? I know I haven't.

Forum List

Back