Democrats gain 30-40 seats in House, up from 25-35

upload_2018-11-1_12-55-24.png

Let's hope this^ will happen again next week.

I'm finding it hard to believe that enough people would vote for the Dems to give them the House, considering how much better the economy is with the GOP in charge. Are there that many people who are foolish enough to believe the Dems can keep any of their promises for free health care, free college, free this and free that? Guess we'll find out pretty soon.

PS: just wondering how accurate the Cook Report was in 2016.

I'm finding it hard to believe that enough people would vote for the Dems to give them the House, considering how much better the economy is with the GOP in charge. Are there that many people who are foolish enough to believe the Dems can keep any of their promises for free health care, free college, free this and free that? Guess we'll find out pretty soon.

PS: just wondering how accurate the Cook Report was in 2016.

Here 'tis ..

Cook Political Report Electoral College Race Ratings

IMO polls don't mean much.

Having said that I will be VOTING AGAINST EVERY GOP candidate on my ballot :5_1_12024::banana:

This will actually be the ONLY THING I can truly give Trump credit for :9:

Ruh-Roh........
State of the Midterms: Analyst predicts bigger House gains for Dems as Pelosi eyes gavel

You Righty Tighties that believe it's all sewn up and Trump's got your back (so who needs to vote).....

(I'm a "Righty-Tighty" myself, but as long as I'm breathing, I'll be voting.)

Please refrain from becoming a Snowflake and whining incessantly if you fail to vote and the left kicks your arses. I've been predicting since January 2017 that the left is gonna be flocking to the polls like pigs to a mud bath.

The Dems are gonna be there in YUGE numbers...their hatred guarantees it. If the Right sits it out....there ya have it folks. The man above helps those who help themselves.

Last edited:
Even if the Dems take the House or Senate, it's not going to be favorable to them. Congress is already a dysfunctional entity, even though the GOP has the majority.

Just imagine how much more ineffective it would be under the Dems. The American people aren't stupid. They are well aware of the great things Trump is doing for this country. If we had a Congress that was resisting him at every step, the people would quickly get fed up with their petty bullshit.

Ruh-Roh........
State of the Midterms: Analyst predicts bigger House gains for Dems as Pelosi eyes gavel

You Righty Tighties that believe it's all sewn up and Trump's got your back (so who needs to vote).....

Please refrain from becoming a Snowflake and whining incessantly if you fail to vote and the left kicks your arses. I've been predicting since January 2017 that the left is gonna be flocking to the polls like pigs to a mud bath.

The Dems are gonna be there in YUGE numbers...their hatred guarantees it. If the Right sits it out....there ya have it folks. The man above helps those who help themselves.
I assume that this Analyst, is a comodian like Al Franken.

No conservative has come out and stated that it's "all sewn up". In fact The GOP is urging Conservatives to get to the polls and vote, and vote again and even dig up grandma to vote if they have to, just like their cheating opponents The DNC.

I'm finding it hard to believe that enough people would vote for the Dems to give them the House, considering how much better the economy is with the GOP in charge.

That's how toxic Trump is.

Could you elaborate about this toxicity? You are suggesting then that the economy is not significantly stronger and better now than it was when he took office?

No conservative has come out and stated that it's "all sewn up". In fact The GOP is urging Conservatives to get to the polls and vote, and vote again and even dig up grandma to vote if they have to, just like their cheating opponents The DNC.

I think "our" side is underestimating the anger and energy in the hateful Left.

If the responses so far in this thread are any indication.....it may be telling.

Ruh-Roh........

Vote Hard and Vote Often!

Ruh-Roh........

President Clinton will issue a statement about her optimism from the Oval Office tomorrow.

Ruh-Roh........

(I'm a "Righty-Tighty" myself, but as long as I'm breathing, I'll be voting.)

Dave Wasserman editor of the nonpartisan Cook Political Report? Hmmm, seems to have some stench.

Forum List

Back