Democrats Fear California Crack-Up

There's a lot of infighting among Dem's in California, they are turning on their own its a cage match primary.
So goes California...so goes national party. Look at the leadership with Democrats on Capitol Hill? All California except Durbin of the People’s Republic of Illinois. Democrats continue to push farther to the left, and they continue to become increasingly more racially intolerant of white people.

Exactly. When Dem's need to be moving back towards the center and moderate policies, instead they veer even further left the path that obliterated their party.

In 2010 the Dem's were obliterated in an historic loss, a beating so epic you had to go back to 1921 to find a Dem loss that bad. It was largely the moderate Dem's who lost those elections. The remaining Dem's most of them left wing said, good riddance we didn't like those moderate Dem's anyway.

Dem's continued on the left wing path and lost the Senate, then the White House, and still they refuse to accept reality. America does not want their liberal view of the country, worse the left wing of the Dem party goes out of its way to piss off independents, Republicans and conservatives energizing people to get out and vote against Dem's.
When will Joe Manchin become a Republican?

Joe: Dem's in my party are wrong, Dem's have it wrong on coal, Dem's should support Rep's on this.

Dem Leadership: Joe if you are finished lying to your voters, its time for you to vote lockstep with Dem's.

Joe: I'll be right there.

back at the turn of the century
So after being caught lying - HD attempts to word everything to make it sound as if this happened decades and decades ago.

“The turn of the century”.... :lmao:

In other words...just a few short years ago.
these guys used to SOMETIMES hang at the 4 corners biker bar out in black star canyon,so this guy patriot sees a story by the orange county registrar
Snowflake...I saw the story after I owned you with facts. I knew all of this and more occurs in “OC” because I read the incredible book by William Queen called “Under and Alone” years ago. The link was just a quick Google search to prove you wrong. It did. It also proved you’re an :ahole-1:

I got news for everyone: this state "cracked up" in multiple ways years ago. This is a drought-ridden state with limited water supplies and yet the liberal mollusks here (moving on their own trail of slug slime) want millions more illegals freeloading off our dwindling water supplies. It's psychotic by every standard in the book. With the billions spent on illegals, this outdoor-asylum of a state could be digging more reservoirs to catch more water when it does rain.

I got news for everyone: this state "cracked up" in multiple ways years ago. This is a drought-ridden state with limited water supplies and yet the liberal mollusks here (moving on their own trail of slug slime) want millions more illegals freeloading off our dwindling water supplies. It's psychotic by every standard in the book. With the billions spent on illegals, this outdoor-asylum of a state could be digging more reservoirs to catch more water when it does rain.

Don't worry that high speed train that costs billions will make everything all better. /sarcasm

that was in 2008 dumbass....how about now,those guys are no longer around......
Wait a second...you just said:
lived in OC for 50 years.....never seen any of these people.....never even read about them being in OC....
2008 was less than 50 years ago snowflake. You just got caught in yet another lie. How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB? :laugh:
and you said.....they were pillaging everywhere
Well they sure as hell aren’t being arrested for helping little old ladies cross the street, dumb ass. You’ve now been caught in three lies (two of which were lies to cover up your previous lies). How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB?
learn what pillaging means asswipe....and your personal bitch?....take my dick out of your mouth when you talk to me....

barbaric gangs like the Bloods, the Crips, MS-13, and the Mongols pillaging everywhere
lived in OC for 50 years.....never seen any of these people.....never even read about them being in OC....so much for "pillaging everywhere.........
Right in “OC” - proving that you’re either ignorant or a liar.

Dozens of Mongol motorcycle gang members arrested – Orange County Register
that was in 2008 dumbass....how about now,those guys are no longer around......
The Mongals are still around you idiot pathological liar. And I just made you my personal bitch on USMB. I exposed you as a liar and then I caught you lying about your lies.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
they aint in Orange County dipshit as i said......
Uh...that’s exactly where they are...you ignorant :ahole-1:
the article you showed was in riverside county dumbass,10 years ago...geezus you are one dumbass....

If you live here in California and whine like you do maybe Puerto Rico is where you should go. It is plain you have no understanding of our water system or the problems depth. Illegals pay more in taxes than republicans do in this state. They work and raise families and buy homes.

Don't worry that high speed train that costs billions will make everything all better. /sarcasm
I do not think it is going to go anywhere.

back at the turn of the century
So after being caught lying - HD attempts to word everything to make it sound as if this happened decades and decades ago.

“The turn of the century”.... :lmao:

In other words...just a few short years ago.
these guys used to SOMETIMES hang at the 4 corners biker bar out in black star canyon,so this guy patriot sees a story by the orange county registrar
Snowflake...I saw the story after I owned you with facts. I knew all of this and more occurs in “OC” because I read the incredible book by William Queen called “Under and Alone” years ago. The link was just a quick Google search to prove you wrong. It did. It also proved you’re an :ahole-1:
he was in san fernando valley dumbass,not orange county...aww im an asshole....could it be because i proved you are a clueless dipshit?...

he was in san fernando valley dumbass,not orange county...
You wouldn’t know...you never read the book. Much of it takes place in the heart of “OC”, snowflake.

How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB? You’ve been exposed (which, based on your previous homosexual post, probably excites you).

he was in san fernando valley dumbass,not orange county...
You wouldn’t know...you never read the book. Much of it takes place in the heart of “OC”, snowflake.

How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB? You’ve been exposed (which, based on your previous homosexual post, probably excites you).
than you should know were the "heart" of OC is right?....what area of OC is its heart?....what cities?...ill give you a hint....San Fernando is not in OC....

California Democrats set the tone for the national party. Philadelphia 2016 was a classic display of the direction of the Party. If you are White...forget about running for a federal office. Democrats will never nominate a White male again. Racism on display.
California Democratic Party doesn't endorse Feinstein re-election bid
Not just her. But Pelosi and Durbin and others.

It's time. The Democratic leadership have proven to be ineffective to President Bone Spurs, Russian Puppet and Stooge of Vladimir Putin. It's time they retire. Give others a chance.

Eric Swallwell
Cory Booker
Kamala Harris
The Castro Brothers
Tammy Duckworth
and others

Get rid of Ellison and Perez as heads of the DNC.

With all of the new names running for office, it's already happening.
In other words...the current radicals like Nancy Pelosi just aren’t radical enough for Deanrd. :eusa_doh:
She's not radical.

To Republicans, anything but tax breaks for billionaires is radical.

Unless it involves Russia. They're cool too.

....take my dick out of your mouth when you talk to me
Is that what you say to men during your homosexual experiences? :laugh:
no thats what i say to you....a real man doesnt suck dicks,but pussies like you have a penchant for it....
You are such a nasty b!tch. In every thread you turn up in, you are nasty.

And mom gives you such a nice basement to live in. Be grateful.
my mom has been gone quite a while now....maybe because you live in your mommies basement you think everyone does....

Forum List

Back