Democrats Fear California Crack-Up

California Democrats set the tone for the national party. Philadelphia 2016 was a classic display of the direction of the Party. If you are White...forget about running for a federal office. Democrats will never nominate a White male again. Racism on display.
California Democratic Party doesn't endorse Feinstein re-election bid
Not just her. But Pelosi and Durbin and others.

It's time. The Democratic leadership have proven to be ineffective to President Bone Spurs, Russian Puppet and Stooge of Vladimir Putin. It's time they retire. Give others a chance.

Eric Swallwell
Cory Booker
Kamala Harris
The Castro Brothers
Tammy Duckworth
and others

Get rid of Ellison and Perez as heads of the DNC.

With all of the new names running for office, it's already happening.
In other words...the current radicals like Nancy Pelosi just aren’t radical enough for Deanrd. :eusa_doh:
She's not radical.

To Republicans, anything but tax breaks for billionaires is radical.

Unless it involves Russia. They're cool too.
Nancy is the richest of the rich.
Government work has its perks.

The Mexicans will decide what happens to cali
Yeah, the Mexicans will raise the Mexican flag over California's state capitol and say "we got this one back, on to the next one."

I don't think Texas will cave like Calli.........Remember the Alamo!!!

Greg
lived here most of my life. won't happen. even with the influx of californians for the last decade as they wanted away from that bullshit also.

There is corporate Democratic group that does push their agenda especially in the Valley and Southern Cal.

One of the bigger issues in this election could also be Water Banks and the fight over water rights. There are plenty of Repubs fighting this corporate fight too.

So what’s new? When has North and south in California not been fighting about water? And a California Republican isn’t any better then a Vermont Democrat. California situation is normal, all fucked up.

Yeah, the Mexicans will raise the Mexican flag over California's state capitol and say "we got this one back, on to the next one."

Greg
lived here most of my life. won't happen. even with the influx of californians for the last decade as they wanted away from that bullshit also.

You say that when Rick Perry instituted a DACA in Texas before Obama did. Far as I know, Ted Cruz is The only one who opposed it. He even beat David Douchhurst because of the issue. Instate tuition is an excample. Sorry, Houston is growing, old people are dying, but that’s ok, Alamo.

Honestly, I have no faith in Abbot either. We need to start paying attention to people who run for office here. Also, seeing the political ads, the GOP here is Really poundings Dems though. Maybe the Cali exiles will make Texas MORE rabidly anti liberal?

Greg

You say that when Rick Perry instituted a DACA in Texas before Obama did. Far as I know, Ted Cruz is The only one who opposed it. He even beat David Douchhurst because of the issue. Instate tuition is an excample. Sorry, Houston is growing, old people are dying, but that’s ok, Alamo.
old people always die. been doing it since the beginning of time and certainly since texas began. still conservative.

there are few spots in texas NOT growing.

paris.

Greg

old people always die. been doing it since the beginning of time and certainly since texas began. still conservative.

paris.

Lol, Paris. Want to know a dirty secret? I like Paris Texas. If we can contain the weirdos In Austin we are okay. But here lately I have seen beings with top knots, stinking like petule running all over. I’m suspecting a libtard invasion

Greg

paris.

Lol, Paris. Want to know a dirty secret? I like Paris Texas. If we can contain the weirdos In Austin we are okay. But here lately I have seen beings with top knots, stinking like petule running all over. I’m suspecting a libtard invasion
went to high school there back in the 80s. :) loved doing community theater there.

was born in austin and it's always been that way. we used to take elementary school trips to the "strip" across from the campus and i bought my first beaded necklace there. i've got 2 transplanted californias on my team where i work here in dallas and one is die hard conservative and other has liberal tendencies but he doesn't lie about things to get his way.

Greg

paris.

went to high school there back in the 80s. :) loved doing community theater there.

was born in austin and it's always been that way. we used to take elementary school trips to the "strip" across from the campus and i bought my first beaded necklace there. i've got 2 transplanted californias on my team where i work here in dallas and one is die hard conservative and other has liberal tendencies but he doesn't lie about things to get his way.

The “strip” ain’t Guadalupe is it? When I was in Austin it was 6th street until day time, sleep and go to Guadeloupe to eat and be hungover. Saw a dude there one time who had one huge dreadlock for a beard. Disgusting.

paris.

The “strip” ain’t Guadalupe is it? When I was in Austin it was 6th street until day time, sleep and go to Guadeloupe to eat and be hungover. Saw a dude there one time who had one huge dreadlock for a beard. Disgusting.
yea, it was right across campus. i think conans pizza is around that area now. i left austin in like 76 but go back a lot. just not big on street names in as much as locations.

paris.

yea, it was right across campus. i think conans pizza is around that area now. i left austin in like 76 but go back a lot. just not big on street names in as much as locations.

Me neither. I would only go because my ex was a student at A&M. She lived there and I would come visit. Blanco has good pizza and fishing on the river. Great place if you can get past the hipsters.

I guess it was only a matter of time. Democrats in the countries most populous state cannot come to endorse practically anyone as the far left is battling with the diminishing centrists for control of the party. Old stalwarts like SF's Feinstein are being denied party endorsements because of Kevin de León run. I've never heard of but I'm sure he's a real piece of work. Maybe the time has come to split the state and let Geraldo Brown and Adam Schiff secede and take their Mexicans with them:

SAN DIEGO — In a sharp rebuke of Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the California Democratic Party has declined to endorse the state’s own senior senator in her bid for reelection.

Riven by conflict between progressive and more moderate forces at the state party’s annual convention here, delegates favored Feinstein’s progressive rival, state Senate leader Kevin de León, over Feinstein by a 54 percent to 37 percent margin, according to results announced Sunday.

California Democrats decline to endorse Feinstein
Feinstein is too far to the right for Mexifornia.

There is corporate Democratic group that does push their agenda especially in the Valley and Southern Cal.

One of the bigger issues in this election could also be Water Banks and the fight over water rights. There are plenty of Repubs fighting this corporate fight too.
?-----/ Hey Bozo, care to defend you meme calling Trump an International Terrorist?

Honestly, I have no faith in Abbot either. We need to start paying attention to people who run for office here. Also, seeing the political ads, the GOP here is Really poundings Dems though. Maybe the Cali exiles will make Texas MORE rabidly anti liberal?
Hope so. Texas is a great state.

Greg

paris.

Austin, Texas has become a shit city because of the University there.

Greg

paris.

Lol, I agree, but wonder if I do so because I’m looking at it through my 44 year old eyes? I know whenever I went to 6th I came home with a tattoo and a wicked hangover. I was likely one of those who made Austin suck in the 90’s.

paris.

Lol, I agree, but wonder if I do so because I’m looking at it through my 44 year old eyes? I know whenever I went to 6th I came home with a tattoo and a wicked hangover. I was likely one of those who made Austin suck in the 90’s.
All I know is that back in 1964 when Charles Whitman was shooting from the tower...Austin residents and male students stopped their pick-up trucks, reached to the gun rack behind them...and returned fire. Wouldn’t happen today.

Forum List

Back