Democrats Fear California Crack-Up

barbaric gangs like the Bloods, the Crips, MS-13, and the Mongols pillaging everywhere
lived in OC for 50 years.....never seen any of these people.....never even read about them being in OC....so much for "pillaging everywhere.........
Right in “OC” - proving that you’re either ignorant or a liar.

Dozens of Mongol motorcycle gang members arrested – Orange County Register
that was in 2008 dumbass....how about now,those guys are no longer around......
The Mongals are still around you idiot pathological liar. And I just made you my personal bitch on USMB. I exposed you as a liar and then I caught you lying about your lies.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

barbaric gangs like the Bloods, the Crips, MS-13, and the Mongols pillaging everywhere
lived in OC for 50 years.....never seen any of these people.....never even read about them being in OC....so much for "pillaging everywhere.........

The Mongals are still around you idiot pathological liar. And I just made you my personal bitch on USMB. I exposed you as a liar and then I caught you lying about your lies.

And when have you ever been truthful.

Where exactly in California are these blood, cripts, mongols, ms-13's? Addresses, zipcodes whatever. I'm here in OC and don't see them either.

Wait a second...you just said:
lived in OC for 50 years.....never seen any of these people.....never even read about them being in OC....
2008 was less than 50 years ago snowflake. You just got caught in yet another lie. How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB? :laugh:
and you said.....they were pillaging everywhere.....no they were not....learn what pillaging means...nice dance though....and as far as a personal bitch goes,i have seen you,a real snowflake, get bitched slapped around here for quite a while now,arent you tired of that?....

they aint in Orange County dipshit as i said......they are in LA,Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.....so much for your bullshit....

Where exactly in California are these blood, cripts, mongols, ms-13's? Addresses, zipcodes whatever. I'm here in OC and don't see them either.
back at the turn of the century these guys used to SOMETIMES hang at the 4 corners biker bar out in black star canyon,so this guy patriot sees a story by the orange county registrar and he just assumes this must have happened in OC....i mean its an orange county paper....were else could this have happened?.....

back at the turn of the century these guys used to SOMETIMES hang at the 4 corners biker bar out in black star canyon,so this guy patriot sees a story by the orange county registrar and he just assumes this must have happened in OC....i mean its an orange county paper....were else could this have happened?.....

I remember going by the 4 corners, just thought they were everyday bikers, not outlaws, but thanks for reminder.

There's a lot of infighting among Dem's in California, they are turning on their own its a cage match primary.
So goes California...so goes national party. Look at the leadership with Democrats on Capitol Hill? All California except Durbin of the People’s Republic of Illinois. Democrats continue to push farther to the left, and they continue to become increasingly more racially intolerant of white people.

Exactly. When Dem's need to be moving back towards the center and moderate policies, instead they veer even further left the path that obliterated their party.

In 2010 the Dem's were obliterated in an historic loss, a beating so epic you had to go back to 1921 to find a Dem loss that bad. It was largely the moderate Dem's who lost those elections. The remaining Dem's most of them left wing said, good riddance we didn't like those moderate Dem's anyway.

Dem's continued on the left wing path and lost the Senate, then the White House, and still they refuse to accept reality. America does not want their liberal view of the country, worse the left wing of the Dem party goes out of its way to piss off independents, Republicans and conservatives energizing people to get out and vote against Dem's.
When will Joe Manchin become a Republican?

California Democrats set the tone for the national party. Philadelphia 2016 was a classic display of the direction of the Party. If you are White...forget about running for a federal office. Democrats will never nominate a White male again. Racism on display.
California Democratic Party doesn't endorse Feinstein re-election bid
Not just her. But Pelosi and Durbin and others.

It's time. The Democratic leadership have proven to be ineffective to President Bone Spurs, Russian Puppet and Stooge of Vladimir Putin. It's time they retire. Give others a chance.

Eric Swallwell
Cory Booker
Kamala Harris
The Castro Brothers
Tammy Duckworth
and others

Get rid of Ellison and Perez as heads of the DNC.

With all of the new names running for office, it's already happening.
Your list...well...it makes me...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Fienst
I guess it was only a matter of time. Democrats in the countries most populous state cannot come to endorse practically anyone as the far left is battling with the diminishing centrists for control of the party. Old stalwarts like SF's Feinstein are being denied party endorsements because of Kevin de León run. I've never heard of but I'm sure he's a real piece of work. Maybe the time has come to split the state and let Geraldo Brown and Adam Schiff secede and take their Mexicans with them:

SAN DIEGO — In a sharp rebuke of Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the California Democratic Party has declined to endorse the state’s own senior senator in her bid for reelection.

Riven by conflict between progressive and more moderate forces at the state party’s annual convention here, delegates favored Feinstein’s progressive rival, state Senate leader Kevin de León, over Feinstein by a 54 percent to 37 percent margin, according to results announced Sunday.

California Democrats decline to endorse Feinstein
Feinstein is too white. Perhaps she can borrow from the phony Pelosi and put out a statement that her grandson wants to be black.

Califorina is a modern state that doesn't wish to return to the stone age like your areas of the country.

Drop dead conservatives.

42nd in K-12 education, looks like California is returning to the Stone Age quickly enough. So much for your silly claim.

I remember going by the 4 corners, just thought they were everyday bikers, not outlaws, but thanks for reminder.
all kinds of bikers would go there,the bad and good.....it was SUPPOSED to be a neutral place,but you know how that goes.....

Califorina is a modern state that doesn't wish to return to the stone age like your areas of the country.

Drop dead conservatives.

42nd in K-12 education, looks like California is returning to the Stone Age quickly enough. So much for your silly claim.
back in the late 60's and early 70's they were top 5.....now holy shit.....

I know they hadn’t a great education system and my high school was trying to implement methods used in California and now. The left has destroyed the education, at least with a poor education system the Democrats will keep gaining voters.

Wait a second...you just said:
lived in OC for 50 years.....never seen any of these people.....never even read about them being in OC....
2008 was less than 50 years ago snowflake. You just got caught in yet another lie. How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB? :laugh:
and you said.....they were pillaging everywhere
Well they sure as hell aren’t being arrested for helping little old ladies cross the street, dumb ass. You’ve now been caught in three lies (two of which were lies to cover up your previous lies). How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB?

they aint in Orange County dipshit as i said......
Uh...that’s exactly where they are...you ignorant :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back