Democrats Don't Want A Wall For Reasons The Left Won't Admit To

The twisted, specious logic used by so many Trumpbots says; if you're against the wall you want more crime, more drugs, more undocumented immigrants. What?!?

In reality being against the wall is not an endorsement for all the problems of undocumented immigrants. The reasons to be against the wall includes the expense, the land grab it will necessitate, the erosion of American ideals and the utter impracticality of the whole notion. Show me a thirty foot high wall, I'll show you a thirty one foot tall ladder.

Now, stop trying so feebly to clean up after the huckster buffoon with specious logic. Stop hanging lies as if they were the truth. Stop telling us why we are against this stupid idea. We know why, but the crap coming from the Trumpbots is just a distraction. One everyone can see through like a pane of glass.
If the only thing standing between you and a land where people's heads are cut off every day is our Immigration Agencies.....that's not much of a protection. A wall would stop marauding bands of drug traffickers from killing farmers and their cattle. Over 600,000 crimes were reported in Texas alone.

As usual, you libs don't give a flying-fuck about it because you don't own any land along the border.
Seriously man, how is it going to stop marauding bands of drug traffickers? That is such a crazy statement. How many marauding bands of drug traffickers are illegally crossing right now? And how many do you really think will be deterred by a wall. It would take no time to dig a tunnel or go over that thing if they really wanted to get across. It is a total waste of time and money.

I don't like crime, gangs or lowering our living standards, but if we don't defeat you republicans our living standards are going down anyways....
Earth to Mathew: The per capita of Americans decreased by $5000 under Obama.

So who is reducing our standard of living?

There are several obvious reasons Democrats don't want a wall. The most obvious is ...

And the rest of us don't want a wall because it's insane.
Insanity is allowing illegals to freely come in and do as they please when they have no right to do so.

It's pathetic. We're shitting ourselves over an 'invasion' of people threatening to work for cheap. Damn them!

SHIT...that's all they're trying to do is work cheap?
The vast majority of them, yeah. It's pretty stunning really. Usually, criminalizing a population by making them 'illegal' invites real crime.
DAMN...I wonder why nobody smart can see that...
They can. Do you know any smart people?

You make no sense bud...At this point I have to believe you're a silver tooth anchor baby yourself.
What part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been riding the backs of American taxpayers?

The regressive libs don't want a wall because they are simply against Trump, and America. No other reason. Many of them here are paid to post lies. No one could be a stupid as this.
Meanwhile- all of the Border Senators and Congressman- Republican or Democrat- are against the wall.

And by the way- you are paid twice as much as I am, to post your lies here.

Which is why no one is stupid enough to believe your posts.
The Texas border senators are all democrats, so go figure, huh? And they are mostly hispanic, double go figure. But syriulsy, you are rong as usual.
Texas has two United States Senators

Here is what one of them said

AUSTIN – John Cornyn, the No. 2 Republican in the U.S. Senate, appeared to pour cold water Friday on President Donald Trump’s plans to build a border wall and possibly finance it with a 20 percent tax on imports from Mexico.

“We have a unique relationship with Mexico, with maquiladoras right across the border and in the car-manufacturing business in particular,” Cornyn said. “The United States imports into our refineries a lot of heavy crude. … Those would all be subject to the tax. One refiner told me that they believed that would increase the cost of gas by 30 cents. I want to make sure we know what the consequences would be and how this would work. I know a lot of the major retailers are concerned about this was well.”

Cornyn met with the media on Friday while in Austin for a convention of the Texas Hospital Association.

Texas' senior senator also repeated his support for completing work under a 2006 law that calls for 700 miles of border fence, instead of building a contiguous wall along all 1,900 miles of U.S. Mexico border as Trump wants.

\At this point I have to believe you're a silver tooth anchor baby yourself.
What part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been riding the backs of American taxpayers?

Your beliefs are at least consistent in their veracity.

The regressive libs don't want a wall because they are simply against Trump, and America. No other reason. Many of them here are paid to post lies. No one could be a stupid as this.
Meanwhile- all of the Border Senators and Congressman- Republican or Democrat- are against the wall.

And by the way- you are paid twice as much as I am, to post your lies here.

Which is why no one is stupid enough to believe your posts.
The Texas border senators are all democrats, so go figure, huh? And they are mostly hispanic, double go figure. But syriulsy, you are rong as usual.
Texas has two United States Senators

Here is what one of them said

AUSTIN – John Cornyn, the No. 2 Republican in the U.S. Senate, appeared to pour cold water Friday on President Donald Trump’s plans to build a border wall and possibly finance it with a 20 percent tax on imports from Mexico.

“We have a unique relationship with Mexico, with maquiladoras right across the border and in the car-manufacturing business in particular,” Cornyn said. “The United States imports into our refineries a lot of heavy crude. … Those would all be subject to the tax. One refiner told me that they believed that would increase the cost of gas by 30 cents. I want to make sure we know what the consequences would be and how this would work. I know a lot of the major retailers are concerned about this was well.”

Cornyn met with the media on Friday while in Austin for a convention of the Texas Hospital Association.

Texas' senior senator also repeated his support for completing work under a 2006 law that calls for 700 miles of border fence, instead of building a contiguous wall along all 1,900 miles of U.S. Mexico border as Trump wants.

Cornyn has always been a squishy Republican. We all know the real reason he doesn't like the wall: his state is full of Mexicans. if anything, that's another reason to build the fucking wall.

A free society doesn't operate as a 'gated community'. Government is there to ensure liberty and justice, not to score benefits for "members only".

A free society doesn't operate as a 'gated community'. Government is there to ensure liberty and justice, not to score benefits for "members only".
Wrong, asshole. The government exists to protect citizens, not foreigners. They have absolutely no right to be here.

Wrong, asshole. The government exists to protect citizens, not foreigners. They have absolutely no right to be here.

I realize that's the way you want it to work, but that's simply not the kind of government I'm willing to accept. It requires a police state and isn't compatible with freedom.

I realize that's the way you want it to work, but that's simply not the kind of government I'm willing to accept. It requires a police state and isn't compatible with freedom.

Bullshit, and nobody cares what you want. The majority of Americans want the border secured. That doesn't require any kind of police state. All it requires is for the government to perform its proper function. It's entirely compatible with freedom. Foreigners not residing on U.S. soil have no constitutional rights. A wall doesn't harm a single American. It protects them.

Bullshit, and nobody cares what you want.

Heh... some people do. Some don't. I certainly have no interest in placating your authoritarian insecurities.
The majority of Americans want the border secured. That doesn't require any kind of police state. All it requires is for the government to perform its proper function. It's entirely compatible with freedom. Foreigners not residing on U.S. soil have no constitutional rights. A wall doesn't harm a single American. It protects them.

The notion that government is their to ensure privilege for some, rather than rights for all, does require a police state. It sets up a situation where any given person's rights are, first and foremost, dependent on their ability to prove they are a citizen. If their paperwork isn't "in order", they're screwed.

It's to destroy American society so they can rebuild it to fit their ideology.
uneducated voters that aren't wise to their tricks.
This is exactly what they've been doing!

Slowly poisoning a generation to reshape the next.
In order for government to remain in control,
they have to be able to keep people under control.

Repent and accept Jesus as your Savior,
for the Kingdom of God is near!

Bullshit, and nobody cares what you want.

Heh... some people do. Some don't. I certainly have no interest in placating your authoritarian insecurities.
The majority of Americans want the border secured. That doesn't require any kind of police state. All it requires is for the government to perform its proper function. It's entirely compatible with freedom. Foreigners not residing on U.S. soil have no constitutional rights. A wall doesn't harm a single American. It protects them.

The notion that government is their to ensure privilege for some, rather than rights for all, does require a police state. It sets up a situation where any given person's rights are, first and foremost, dependent on their ability to prove they are a citizen. If their paperwork isn't "in order", they're screwed.

Our government does not exist to protect the Constitutional rights of foreigners who don't reside in the U.S. They have no Constitutional rights. Your continued insistence that they do only shows what an imbecile you are.

Note, that I have stressed numerous times that we are not talking about foreigners residing on U.S. soil, yet you continue to argue against that as if anyone had ever claimed they aren't protected by the Constitution.

In short, you're a dishonest douche bag. Anyone reading your posts knows it

Last edited:
11obama-immigration-action-illegal-aliens-500x560.jpg

There are several obvious reasons Democrats don't want a wall. The most obvious is they say it won't stop anyone from coming here illegally. Some of the less obvious but more genuine reasons are a dirty little secret that effects the country in ways they aren't willing to admit.

1. The wall will stop about 50 - 90% of the illegal drugs that come into the US
  2. The wall will decrease most of the gang activity that is going on in large cities
  3. The wall will decrease crime that takes place along our border that the media refuses to cover
  4. The wall will decrease the steady flow of illegals into this country
obama-illegal-immigrants.jpeg

Illegal Drugs And Gang Activity

Illegal drugs is big business. If you put a former coke addict in the White House it's no surprise that drug addiction increases in parts of the US. Not only did Obama policies encourage drug traffickers to flood our country with drugs, but he released thousands of former drug traffickers from prison assuring that the new flood of drugs will get to the buyers quicker.
Most of the gang violence in America goes hand in hand with drug trafficking. Gang members have been brought here from the very countries that produce illegal drugs, so drug cartels have a ready made contact in every major city in the country right now. No need to risk dealing with possible Narcotics officers when you have someone here that grew up close to where the stuff is manufactured.

The big fat question is this: Why do Democrats and some Republicans want to spread drugs all over the country? Well it's pretty simple. Money is the primary reason, but there is another hidden agenda. It's to destroy American society so they can rebuild it to fit their ideology.

Crime On The Border

Anyone who has seen movies like "Sicario" or "No Country For Old Men" knows that crime is out of control along our Southern border. It's literally a war zone. Land owners have been fighting a war against not only the hundreds of thousands of peaceful illegals that have flooded in, but the gang members and drug traffickers that have been operating inside of our borders. Anyone who votes against funding a border is literally voting for more crime.

Sicario (2015 film) - Wikipedia
No Country for Old Men (film) - Wikipedia

Turning Red States Blue

This is the most obvious reason. Democrats want to bring millions of brown people to America. They think it will turn America into a 3rd world country with a steady flow of cheap labor, and uneducated voters that aren't wise to their tricks.

illegal_immigrant_obama_plan.jpg

Crashing The System

Democrats are currently spending millions to literal fly them here and give them even more benefits than you and I can get. We paid for all of this and now refugees are using up all of the benefits. Why would the establishment do such a thing? Well simple. Collapse the system by overloading it, then rebuild it at our expense. The government will crash the SS fund and then declare that the debt is forfeit. What's next after that? Banks will just say that your money doesn't belong to you. Your homes won't be yours anymore. First the mortgages will be foreclosed on and then property ownership will be a thing of the past. This is the great transformation Obama spoke of when he took office. He's gotten a good start, or at least his criminal administration has, but they still have a way to go. If Hillary had won, it would be a sure thing by now.

Federal Benefits Available to Refugees - Immigration Law Center
Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs - National Immigration Law Center

az-obama-immigration.jpg

Forget that it's an expensive solution, and not even the right solution to the problem....

There are several obvious reasons Democrats don't want a wall. The most obvious is they say it won't stop anyone from coming here illegally. Some of the less obvious but more genuine reasons are a dirty little secret that effects the country in ways they aren't willing to admit.

2. The wall will decrease most of the gang activity that is going on in large cities
  3. The wall will decrease crime that takes place along our border that the media refuses to cover

Illegal drugs is big business. If you put a former coke addict in the White House it's no surprise that drug addiction increases in parts of the US. Not only did Obama policies encourage drug traffickers to flood our country with drugs, but he released thousands of former drug traffickers from prison assuring that the new flood of drugs will get to the buyers quicker.
Most of the gang violence in America goes hand in hand with drug trafficking. Gang members have been brought here from the very countries that produce illegal drugs, so drug cartels have a ready made contact in every major city in the country right now. No need to risk dealing with possible Narcotics officers when you have someone here that grew up close to where the stuff is manufactured.

The big fat question is this: Why do Democrats and some Republicans want to spread drugs all over the country? Well it's pretty simple. Money is the primary reason, but there is another hidden agenda. It's to destroy American society so they can rebuild it to fit their ideology.

Crime On The Border

Anyone who has seen movies like "Sicario" or "No Country For Old Men" knows that crime is out of control along our Southern border. It's literally a war zone. Land owners have been fighting a war against not only the hundreds of thousands of peaceful illegals that have flooded in, but the gang members and drug traffickers that have been operating inside of our borders. Anyone who votes against funding a border is literally voting for more crime.

Turning Red States Blue

This is the most obvious reason. Democrats want to bring millions of brown people to America. They think it will turn America into a 3rd world country with a steady flow of cheap labor, and uneducated voters that aren't wise to their tricks.

Crashing The System

Democrats are currently spending millions to literal fly them here and give them even more benefits than you and I can get. We paid for all of this and now refugees are using up all of the benefits. Why would the establishment do such a thing? Well simple. Collapse the system by overloading it, then rebuild it at our expense. The government will crash the SS fund and then declare that the debt is forfeit. What's next after that? Banks will just say that your money doesn't belong to you. Your homes won't be yours anymore. First the mortgages will be foreclosed on and then property ownership will be a thing of the past. This is the great transformation Obama spoke of when he took office. He's gotten a good start, or at least his criminal administration has, but they still have a way to go. If Hillary had won, it would be a sure thing by now.

Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs - National Immigration Law Center

az-obama-immigration.jpg
Democrats do not want to stop the border insurgency.
Trump's push to fund wall may be delayed as government shutdown looms

Crime On The Border

Turning Red States Blue

Crashing The System

az-obama-immigration.jpg

Forget that it's an expensive solution, and not even the right solution to the problem....
Deploy military.

Crime On The Border

Turning Red States Blue

Crashing The System

az-obama-immigration.jpg

Deploy military.

Or how about we get people to use their brains?

Crime On The Border

Turning Red States Blue

Crashing The System

az-obama-immigration.jpg

Deploy military.

Vote Republican.

Crime On The Border

Turning Red States Blue

Crashing The System

az-obama-immigration.jpg

Deploy military.

Vote Republican.

Stop drinking...

Forum List

Back