democrats defeated last night now this

Holder is a criminal. He should be wearing an orange jumpsuit. Brian Terry's family deserves justice.

The DOJ is working overtime tonight.........

paper-shredder.jpg

He and Barack should be sharing a prison cell.

They have done far more than Watergate...............and of course nothing...............In the IRS judgement the judge admitted that the conservative groups were targeted................but oh well to the abuse of power................

Someone should pay, and do time for abusing this power by attacking groups for their beliefs...................BANANA REPUBLIC.

Maybe it's just my pessimism talking, but it really seems like the MSM is going to bury this story and never talk about it again.

I wonder what all's in those documents. Are they available online yet?

The Media has been a willing accomplice among Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and Lois Lerner. Any one of these are just as big as Watergate. The irony is that after Woodward and Bernstein rose to prominence for their willingness and ability to expose, aspiring journalists pursued those same traits only to use them as cronies for the Cause. Here, we are not dealing with one Watergate, we are dealing with 3 where anyone could blow up. That's a lot of cover up to manage.

Lets see if those documents are forthcoming.

Wouldn't surprise me to hear that they got lost. You know like all the document Hilary found on a table in the WH that had been there for years.

Holder should have been kicked to the curb long ago.

Forum List

Back