Democrats Declare Trump Exercising Right Of Free Speech Is 'Intimidation'

Meh. It doesn't matter at this point.

Standards & expectations of this man's behavior are so low now that we can just move on.

Oh here we go again, Dem's and the media are free to fling whatever vile insults at Trump they wish but Trump can't say anything back, got it. :icon_rolleyes:

The first three witnesses are Obama era holdovers...the first two were mad because the president of the United States went over their heads and this one today Yovanovitch is angry because she was fired...WTF????? dems don't you get it?...this is the swamp fighting back at being drained...but if Trump doesn't drain the swamp then people like Hunter Biden will continue to make their daddy's rich.....with BS do nothing jobs and investments...the swamp is fighting to remain corrupt...they don't want to give up the perks.....

A lie by omission ^^^, Mr Kent was employed by five prior Presidents, three Republican and two Democratic.

Lying by trump supporters is ubiquitous within their rhetoric, along with hypocrisy and character assassinations.

An example is posted here (post # 15) by Rambunctious.

"Mr Kent was employed by five prior Presidents, three Republican and two Democratic."

All swampers Wry Catcher....You still don't get it....Trump is not the bad guy...he is the guy on the white horse wearing the white hat riding into town to end lawlessness and the law breakers are fighting back in the form of the Russian collusion hoax and now the Ukrainian hoax...that is all this is...a fight for what is right and you are on the wrong side.....

Standards & expectations of this man's behavior are so low now that we can just move on.
Oh here we go again, Dem's and the media are free to fling whatever vile insults at Trump they wish but Trump can't say anything back, got it. :icon_rolleyes:
Yes, I know. His one and only option is to act like a petulant child. A pugilistic buffoon.

That's the only way he can respond. That's it. That's the only way he can express his disagreement. His only choice.

There ya go. Standards & expectations of this man don't even exist.

President Trump has the constitutional authority to appoint his own choices for ambassador, a right all previous presidents have exercised by the way. This is an example of entitlement mentality. She isn't entitled to the job of ambassador to Ukraine or any appointee job.

All true, and yet trump's misuse of power is the issue, not the powers he has, but how he used them.

Its not a misuse of power to fire an ambassador. There I just bitch slapped your attempt to spin.

For the rest of you bunch of dumb asses on the left I didn't hear this wailing and crying and rush to defend the top general in Afghanistan when Obama called him into his office and fired him.

S1: Cause is credible to understanding why; given the past three years it seems not unreasonable that the firing was a benefit to Putin and Russia, not to the best interests of the United States.

S2: Irrelevant!!! Reference to past events without foundation is ludicrous.

Yes, I know. His one and only option is to act like a petulant child. A pugilistic buffoon.

That's the only way he can respond. That's it. That's the only way he can express his disagreement. His only choice.

Trump is fighting fire with fire. You want president Trump to do what president Bush did, be their punching bag.

Yovanovitch had the despicable nerve to declare the Trump administration's criticism of her and firing her is a threat to all State Department officials serving abroad.

Bwuhahahahaha......

No, you traitor, it is a message to Deep State anti-Trump / Anti-Constitution, anti-Rule of Law Democrats who act under their own belief that THEY are smarter than everyone else and that THEY - not the President, not Congress, and not the American people - make the decisions and rule things.

Yovanovitch was not only exposed for giving the Ukraine top law enforcer a 'Do Not Prosecute' list, did not just help 'influence' the previous administration to shut down the investigation in which Hunter Biden was just days away from being called to testify, but Yovanovitch has also been identified as THE US diplomat to Ukraine that has been the one preventing the Ukraine from delivering evidence of Ukraine corruption and interference - naming Democrats and providing evidence of crimes committed - to the US DOJ:

"...evidence form a number of witnesses. All of them, some allies, some opponents, agreed on Ambassador Yovanovich’s wrongdoing, adding that the witnesses “could testify among other things that she blocked Ukrainian witnesses who had evidence of illegal interference in 2016 election from getting visas and coming to the U.S.”

-- Tensions boil over at impeachment hearing, as Nunes accuses Schiff of 'gagging' lawmakers

Trump is fighting fire with fire. You want president Trump to do what president Bush did, be their punching bag.
And again. This is all you people know. This is your level. It can only be all or nothing.

President Trump has the constitutional authority to appoint his own choices for ambassador, a right all previous presidents have exercised by the way. This is an example of entitlement mentality. She isn't entitled to the job of ambassador to Ukraine or any appointee job.

All true, and yet trump's misuse of power is the issue, not the powers he has, but how he used them.

Its not a misuse of power to fire an ambassador. There I just bitch slapped your attempt to spin.

For the rest of you bunch of dumb asses on the left I didn't hear this wailing and crying and rush to defend the top general in Afghanistan when Obama called him into his office and fired him.

S1: Cause is credible to understanding why; given the past three years it seems not unreasonable that the firing was a benefit to Putin and Russia, not to the best interests of the United States.

S2: Irrelevant!!! Reference to past events without foundation is ludicrous.

Rubbing your noses in the rotted festering stench of your hypocrisy and double standards is entirely relevant. PRESIDENT Trump is under no obligation to give cause, reasons, or any justification for firing an ambassador. If you have a problem with that amend the U.S. Constitution.

And again. This is all you people know. This is your level. It can only be all or nothing.

Dem's pulled politics into the gutter and its Trump's fault he does battle on their terms?

Dem's pulled politics into the gutter and its Trump's fault he does battle on their terms?
You can't equate anyone's behavior to Trump's. He is absolutely unique in the modern history of American politics.

Hey, I get it. You relate to him. His behavior is cool to you. You probably behave just like him.

Fine with me.

You can't equate anyone's behavior to Trump's. He is absolutely unique in the modern history of American politics.

Hey, I get it. You relate to him. His behavior is cool to you. You probably behave just like him.

Fine with me.

Oh please how many times has the Speaker of the House rushed to the cameras and insulted the President of the United States? Called him a criminal? Where is your faux rage over that hmmm.

Fine with me.

Oh please how many times has the Speaker of the House rushed to the cameras and insulted the President of the United States? Called him a criminal? Where is your faux rage over that hmmm.
So you really do equate his behaviors with that of others? You don't see any clear differences?

Serious question. I'll believe your answer.

Fine with me.

So you really do equate his behaviors with that of others? You don't see any clear differences?

^^^ king of double standards and hypocrisy alert.

Yovanoviich's political theatrics, on top of trying to play the 'Victim' card, is just embarrassing.....for her.

'Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovich described an emotional reaction to her mention in the summary of the July 25 call "
President Trump made to that country's president, saying the “color drained from my face” at the reference."

:rolleyes:

Pardon me while I 'pull a Schiff' :p

Congressman:
MS Yoyo, when you reacted to the mention of you in the summary, were you standing in front of a mirror?'

Yoyo:
Pardon me?

Congressman:
A mirror....were you standing in front of a mirror?

Yoyo:
Uh, no...no I wasn't?

Congressman:
How about a toaster...a refrigerator....anything that could show your reflection?

Yoyo:
Umm..no, I wasn't

Congressman:
Were you alone?

Yoyo:
Yes.

Congressman:
Then how the hell do you know the 'color drained from your face'? Bitch, PLEASE......!

(I got my inspiration for that parody from D-Adam Schiff. Yes, I know - it is not as good as his.... :p )

Fine with me.

^^^ king of double standards and hypocrisy alert.
Were you going to answer my question?

Fine with me.

It's just a different flavor.

Is it any better that mainline progressives hide their vitriol behind slightly nicer words?

Fine with me.

It's just a different flavor.

Is it any better that mainline progressives hide their vitriol behind slightly nicer words?
It's definitely not any better. As bad as hardcore partisan behavior is, this is much different. This is childish and embarrassing.

But that's just me, I guess. I'm not going to drop my standards because someone has the right letter after their name.

Both former Ukraine Ambassador Yovanovitch, who illegally worked with corrupt former Ukraine officials to interfere in the 2016 election - and who attempted to play the 'Victim' card during her testimony by claiming she was mistreated and fired 'unjustly', and lying, leaking Coup 2.0 Ringmaster Schiff accused President Trump of 'Attempting to Intimidate' witnesses by exercising his Constitutional Right of Free Speech.

1st, anyone who has been watching his Schiff-led coup attempt knows the whole thing is a sham. If they didn't before they do now, as Democrats have made it clear for everyone to see they have no crime, no evidence, no whistleblower, and no witnesses...because no one who has testified witnessed anything.

2nd, Yovanovitch should be happy she is not in GITMPO, soon to be joined by other Dems (hopefully, after the US IG's report on FISA Court Abuses and other potential crimes comes out). The Ukraine govt has already ruled that what former corrupt Ukraine officials did in working with Yovanovitch and other Democrats to help Hillary in the 2016 election was a CRIME. The Obama administration and Democrats have refused to even look at the Americans involved ,their crimes exposed, and have failed to prosecute the real criminals - their own.

-- Yovanovitch to face GOP grilling on second day of public impeachment hearings

3rd, Although the President, Donald Trump does not forfeit his Constitutional Rights afforded to him, even whole holding the office of President....which he gets to do the one thing that perhaps pisses lying / treasonous Democrats who hate 'light' being shined on them - TWEET...and, usually, for the Democrats, at the worst possible time for the Democrats....like now.

It's not the fact that the President is Tweeting about Yovanovitch DURNIG her despicable testimony that has her, Schiff, and Democrats foaming at the mouth and accusing him of 'Intimidation' - It's WHAT he is tweeting.

Schiff has already declared he would protect the Bidens and would protect all of the Conspirators who in 2016 illegally colluded with corrupt Ukrainians to interfere in the election and help Hillary, that he would not allow such testimony or any questions down that path...and he has tried.

So, what is an American citizen falsely accused by proven lying / treasonous Democrats to do? TWEET!

:p

If Schiff would not allow all the facts (pt #2, link) come out during the inquisition, being broadcast on live TV, then he would just remind everyone of the information / facts / story THAT IS ALREADY OUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ./ READ.

Leave it to Democrats / snowflakes to be offended and intimidated by the TRUTH and the substantiating facts that continue to prove they are lying, co-conspiring, treasonous filth gladly willing to do the job of dividing and destroying this nation for our enemies, like the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians - JUST AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS THEM / HELPS THEM GET THEIR POWER TO RULE BACK!

Wow- so you think witness intimidation is just 'free speech'

not a surprise coming from you followers of your Orange Messiah's cult.

Any act that Trump takes that the Dems dont like, which is all of them, is intimidation, extortion, interference, bribery, collusion and other tearful occurrences.

Forum List

Back