• DCGazette.com
  • DailyCurrant.com
  • DCClothesLine.com
  • DerfMagazine.com
  • DrudgeReport.com.co
  • DuhProgressive.com
  • EmpireNews.com
  • EnduringVision.com
  • Indecision Forever (www.cc.com/indecision)
  • MSNBC.co
  • MSNBC.website
  • MediaMass.net
  • NationalReport.net
  • NewsBiscuit.com
  • News-Hound.com
  • NewsMutiny.com
  • PoliticalEars.com
  • Private-eye.co.uk
  • RealNewsRightNow.com
  • RileNews.com
  • Sprotspickle.com
  • TheNewsNerd.com
  • TheUsPatriot.com
  • WitScience.org
I believe they are also buying up typically right leaning papers to disseminate their propaganda. What better way than to alienate conservatives and make them feel they are the fringe element. Leftists will do anything for power.
But can you back that belief with.....anything?

Or is feeling your currency for this one too?
I said it was a belief, your brain shorted out when it read disagreeing words and rendered "feelings". I base it on the fact that papers are being bought out by fewer and fewer corporations and mega corporations do well with big government. The rich get richer. Gannet owns the Arizona Republic, USA Today, Democrat and Chronicle, etc.

But is there anything to back that belief?
Yep. Quoted above.

We seem to be talking past each other. You're saying 'I believe'. And I'm asking you on what basis you have that belief. What backs it up.

You seem to be presenting a belief as completely self justifying, needing nothing save its existence to justify it. I find that wildly irrational.

I believe they are also buying up typically right leaning papers to disseminate their propaganda. What better way than to alienate conservatives and make them feel they are the fringe element. Leftists will do anything for power.

I said it was a belief, your brain shorted out when it read disagreeing words and rendered "feelings". I base it on the fact that papers are being bought out by fewer and fewer corporations and mega corporations do well with big government. The rich get richer. Gannet owns the Arizona Republic, USA Today, Democrat and Chronicle, etc.

Yep. Quoted above.

We seem to be talking past each other. You're saying 'I believe'. And I'm asking you on what basis you have that belief. What backs it up.
I answered directly, you not following isn't my problem. I posted some reasons above in the thread about Democrat shenanigans. You should find a grade schooler to walk you through it.

Yep. Quoted above.

I answered directly, you not following isn't my problem. I posted some reasons above in the thread about Democrat shenanigans. You should find a grade schooler to walk you through it.

But your answer didn't include any rational justification, evidence, anything. Just another belief. It appears your position is turtles, all the way down.

But at what point does evidence play in? At what point do you feel you need an actual bridge to reality? Offering belief as a rational basis for belief is an argument with no corners.

Yep. Quoted above.

But your answer didn't include any rational justification, evidence, anything. Just another belief. It appears your position is turtles, all the way down.

But at what point does evidence play in? At what point do you feel you need an actual bridge to reality? Offering belief as a rational basis for belief is an argument with no corners.
It did. Your inabilities are not my shortcoming. Like I said,go find some help.

Yep. Quoted above.

Nope.You never did. You simply offered me more beliefs. Not actual evidence.

This entire thread is just a love letter to self justifying beliefs. Where 'democrats' made dozens of fake news sites.......because the OP 'believed' they did.

No evidence necessary for that belief. Nor asked for. Its spectacularly irrational.

Yep. Quoted above.

Nope.You never did. You simply offered me more beliefs. Not actual evidence.

This entire thread is just a love letter to self justifying beliefs. Where 'democrats' made dozens of fake news sites.......because the OP 'believed' they did.

No evidence necessary for that belief. Nor asked for. Its spectacularly irrational.
Sure there is, I gave a good one as did the OP. You couldn't understand and need to blame others so you don't feel so stupid.

Fake CONSERVATIVE news sites that is.

Now why would they do that?

Even more nefarious, some are run by Democrats in order to make conservatives look like radical extremists. The strategy, an insider told me, is to fool so many conservatives into spreading a ridiculous, fake article that finally a prominent elected official falls for it. Then the left pounces on the official and makes them look foolish and/or an extremist.

Democrats Planting Radical Fake Conservative News Sites - Rachel Alexander
fta

"Almost all of us have been a victim of accidentally spreading fake news at one time. A trusted friend emails you a link to an article that is red meat for the conservative base; it sounds legitimate, and the name of the site even sounds official. You forward the article and post it on Facebook and Twitter — and then the backlash is embarrassing. Multiple people point out you’re wrong, and you feel like an idiot. But how were you to know, especially in this information overload, social media era? It has become normal to quickly skim articles and headlines. And why would you suspect your most trusted, intelligent friends would be sending you false news?"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Idiots, no conservative is going to buy into some left loon pretending to be a conservative. See Fake Jake as an example
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lol
What are you babbling about? If

is a fake story then support it.

huh?

muppet posts that no conservative would fall for fake news sites. i link to only one of the recent examples of a very dumb conservative falling for an obvious spoof. and you do, yeah, what are you doing? huh?

that remains a mystery.

btw, the linked whine in the OP is an astonishingly excellent admission of contards being gullible twats.

"Almost all of us have been a victim of accidentally spreading fake news at one time. A trusted friend emails you a....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Idiots, no conservative is going to buy into some left loon pretending to be a conservative. See Fake Jake as an example

lol

huh?

muppet posts that no conservative would fall for fake news sites. i link to only one of the recent examples of a very dumb conservative falling for an obvious spoof. and you do, yeah, what are you doing? huh?

that remains a mystery.
I see, so you want to avoid the topic altogether.

lol

huh?

that remains a mystery.

where is the proof that democrats are behind fake news sites? did you fall for another stupid piece of shit story? was it on your facebook-feed?

fta:

"The people who run these sites are nothing more than cruel bullies who should get a taste of their own medicine. It is one thing to identify a story as parody, but to deliberately print false news to trick innocent people in order to make them look bad and destroy their credibility is dishonest, a nuisance and an abuse of the press. If they knowingly put false news about a crime or catastrophe out over TV, they would be prosecuted, due to the dangers of creating substantial public harm such as a mass panic. "

these fake news sites can be easily identified by reading the fake news, and using a brain.

i see where this could be a problem for contard-snowflakes and their credibility. HAHAHAHA

Fake CONSERVATIVE news sites that is.

Now why would they do that?

Even more nefarious, some are run by Democrats in order to make conservatives look like radical extremists. The strategy, an insider told me, is to fool so many conservatives into spreading a ridiculous, fake article that finally a prominent elected official falls for it. Then the left pounces on the official and makes them look foolish and/or an extremist.

First they tamper with microphones, now this

How low can they stoop?

lol

huh?

that remains a mystery.

where is the proof that democrats are behind fake news sites? did you fall for another stupid piece of shit story? was it on your facebook-feed?
I don't use facebook and why would Republicans do it? You make no sense.

huh?

that remains a mystery.

I don't use facebook and why would Republicans do it? You make no sense.
Let me see. You cannot imagine Republicans doing it. Ergo, it must be Democrats. I guess that makes sense, to you.

No wonder you don't get why i am laughing at you.

I think it is intelligent people posting fake news, and really really dumb people falling for it. And as can be seen, and i use the awesome article of the op as authority, almost all conservatives fall for it. This is supported by the many dumbtards on usmb falling for it as well.

Those evil Democrats have hacked Trumps Twitter account to make him say dumb things

Forum List

Back