Democrats Bring Bill To Prohibit Armed Citizen Militias

So if three or four citizens live in a high crime area and want to watch out for their kids at the bus stop with legal firearms . under this bill would that be illegal? I ask this because I have met in the past adults who did just that because of drug dealers and an introdiction of a pedophile group home in the area.

That's all that organized militias are anyway: Armed neighborhood watch organizations. The only reason the left doesn't demonize units like New York City's Guardian Angels, is because they're not armed.

It's always about the guns with the left. They live in mortal terror of law-abiding citizens who have weapons.

First get the fascist's foot in the door, then wait for the incidence that justifies armed militias.

Imagine a non-white gang on tape raping a little white girl. It wouldn't have to be real.
There is very little support for this on either side of the fence. Primary them and get rid of them

Which authoritarian government since firearms were invented has allowed it's citizens unfettered access to them, amassing huge arsenals without registering them with the state?

GO!
4i6Ckte.gif

Introduced by Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) on Thursday, the bill dubbed the “Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act” would prohibit privately organized groups from “publicly patrolling, drilling, or engaging in harmful or deadly paramilitary techniques,” “interfering with or interrupting government proceedings,” or “interfering with the exercise of someone else’s constitutional rights,” according to Mr. Markey.

Their bills defines a “private paramilitary organization” as “any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit.” The bill states acting with or on behalf of such a private paramilitary organization while armed with a firearm, explosive, incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon, and engaging in patrolling, training, interfering with government or constitutional rights, or assuming the functions of law enforcement without official authority.

The bill makes exceptions for members of the National Guard and other military reserve components, state guard forces, and members of other federal or state-organized groups to train in and apply paramilitary, law enforcement, and security service activity. The bill also allows for the organization of groups formed solely to conduct military reenactments, “bona-fide veterans organization with no intent to engage” in the aforementioned prohibited activities, and students in government or state-authorized educational institutions that teach military science.

Remember that old cliche. Anytime they want to take your guns away, it's because they want to do something you would shoot them for......Only in this case, it's getting organized and trained.

Raskin again.....I don't typically root for cancer, but in his case I'll make a exception. 😐
All fifty States banned private militias long, long ago...

American militia movement - Wikipedia.

This just puts a Federal -level spin on things and gives the Feds something they can use to smack down MAGA militias.

And for that reason alone - as well as thinking ahead on behalf of generations to come - I support the proposal wholeheartedly.

But will the proposed bill make it past the House? I have serious doubts.

Last edited:
Ahem, there are ARMED militias all over Dem shithole cities after they canceled the police. The people armed themselves and are standing guard while mobs of Dem thieves try to steal everything not chained down.

if these scum bag politicians ever succeed in taking away any threat from the people they (supposedly) represent, how bold and brazen do you think they will be then?

they are already corrupt......but then they will become OPENLY corrupt and dare anyone to say anything about it!!!!

Introduced by Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) on Thursday, the bill dubbed the “Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act” would prohibit privately organized groups from “publicly patrolling, drilling, or engaging in harmful or deadly paramilitary techniques,” “interfering with or interrupting government proceedings,” or “interfering with the exercise of someone else’s constitutional rights,” according to Mr. Markey.

Their bills defines a “private paramilitary organization” as “any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit.” The bill states acting with or on behalf of such a private paramilitary organization while armed with a firearm, explosive, incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon, and engaging in patrolling, training, interfering with government or constitutional rights, or assuming the functions of law enforcement without official authority.

The bill makes exceptions for members of the National Guard and other military reserve components, state guard forces, and members of other federal or state-organized groups to train in and apply paramilitary, law enforcement, and security service activity. The bill also allows for the organization of groups formed solely to conduct military reenactments, “bona-fide veterans organization with no intent to engage” in the aforementioned prohibited activities, and students in government or state-authorized educational institutions that teach military science.

Remember that old cliche. Anytime they want to take your guns away, it's because they want to do something you would shoot them for......Only in this case, it's getting organized and trained.

Raskin again.....I don't typically root for cancer, but in his case I'll make an exception. 😐
Democrats shitting on the Constitution. Must be a day that ends in “Y”.

Raskin again.....I don't typically root for cancer, but in his case I'll make a exception. 😐
LOL....

So when gov't bans alcohol, the use of it explodes. Massive resources and pushback from the feds make no difference beyond getting a bunch of criminal sociopaths like Joe Kennedy rich selling booze to the elite, while unconnected guys like Capone ended up dead or well.... like Capone. Government finally acquiesces to public demand to end the lost bullshit cause that did no good at all.

Later gov't bans all sorts drugs, the use gets out of control, gov't has gone far beyond tripling down. Drug policy is a complete goat fuck. We incarcerate at a rate worse than the rest of the world collectively and it's NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH for actual criminal behavior, let alone bullshit possession crimes. Gov't slowly and meekly is letting go of pot but trying to find a way to regulate and fuck things up. Otherwise people are inventing new and even deadly ways to catch a buzz and the jabbering retards in DC remain feckless.

Now they want to BAN MILITIAS???? It's certainly well established that some of the dumbest fucks on earth have offices in our highest legislative body. Weapons Grade Stupid. I've slammed all the bed wetter ones enough, we know who they are, we know who the RINO pukes are, we even see the stupidity on occasion from the ones we really like but forgive such as Lauren Bobert. So we know there aren't too many people in that building that would make great chess players....

Given the examples of how the use and demand for things tends to blow up when gov't BANS it...

Exactly what are they hoping too accomplish?

confused.gif

bueler.gif

confused4.gif

Which authoritarian government since firearms were invented has allowed it's citizens unfettered access to them, amassing huge arsenals without registering them with the state?

GO!
4i6Ckte.gif
USSR

The third reich

North Korea

Communist Cuba

Communist China

All the worst natiuons in history pull that same crap disarming the populace

All fifty States banned private militias long, long ago...

American militia movement - Wikipedia.

This just puts a Federal -level spin on things and gives the Feds something they can use to smack down MAGA militias.

And for that reason alone - as well as thinking ahead on behalf of generations to come - I support the proposal wholeheartedly.

But will the proposed bill make it past the House? I have serious doubts.
Just not left wing militias like Antifa

In a Leftest controlled Banana Republic like the US there can be no any opposition.

No protesting stolen elections.

No political opposition candidates

No armed citizens

No nothing except enthusiastic support for the Leftest rulers.

Forum List

Back