Zone1 Democrats Be So Rude....

I've never seen anything like it. When I was growing up and a young adult, people of different parties could amicably disagree on this or that candidate or this or that issue, but they could still love each other as family, friends, neighbors, fellow church goers or whatever. Ugly insults were kept to a minimum and politics just weren't discussed anywhere inappropriate to do so. Seemed there was a whole more interesting stuff to talk about other than whatever person was in the White House or Governor's office.

It would have been unheard of to disrespect a customer in a bar or restaurant or any other business just because of a hat or t-shirt or whatever the person was wearing unless it was truly offensive/disrespectful of others.

Last edited:
I've never seen anything like it. When I was growing up and a young adult, people of different parties could amicably disagree on this or that candidate or this or that issue, but they could still love each other as family, friends, neighbors, fellow church goers or whatever. Ugly insults were kept to a minimum and politics just weren't discussed anywhere inappropriate to do so. Seemed there was a whole more interesting stuff to talk about other than whatever person was in the White House or Governor's office.

It would have been unheard of to disrespect a customer in a bar or restaurant or any other business just because of a hat or t-shirt or whatever the person was wearing unless it was truly offensive/disrespectful of others.
You failed to notice trumpism is offensive/disrespectful of others. It's no longer a matter of which political choices to make. Maga is about destroying anyone who disagrees with anything, even in the slightest way. Blame, belittle, and stick it to the opponent at all costs, MAGA is revenge personified.

No, you idiot. words mean things. You can't just arbetrarily redefine reality.
Yet you seem to think it's okay for the left to redefine reality.

THE-IR~1.GIF

Wow.....somebody actually decided to talk about the OP.

Thank you.

You failed to notice trumpism is offensive/disrespectful of others. It's no longer a matter of which political choices to make. Maga is about destroying anyone who disagrees with anything, even in the slightest way. Blame, belittle, and stick it to the opponent at all costs, MAGA is revenge personified.
I know many MANY people who are Trump supporters. And there isn't a rude person among them. I know many people who are anti-Trump and there are several really rude, judgmental, hostile people among them as you are in your post here.

So there we are.

Last edited:
When you can't support your beliefs with your own thoughts.....that is an indication of brainwashing.

And therein lies 99% of every leftist I ever talk to. Full of final opinions and views as definitive statements beyond reproach until you ask them to simply support them with some proof, then they get angry, call you a MAGAt insurrectionist traitor to our orange god then walk away in a huff.

Wow.....somebody actually decided to talk about the OP.

Thank you.
You're most welcome. The most frustrating thing to me on USMB and many other internet opinion expressing sites is how one note so many are. It is like we have a whole culture incapable of abstract or critical thinking. It's like too many Americans have lost the ability to discuss concepts or ideas or issues on their own merits but the only dynamic is to accuse, insult, go ad hominem, be judgmental about anybody who thinks outside the box or holds a different opinion.

And yes it is all rude.

(P.S. And while we are far more likely to experience that from the 'woke', progressive/liberal Democrat group, too many on our side tend to fall into that same syndrome. It accomplishes nothing but makes our world a far more unpleasant place.)

I know many MANY people who are Trump supporters. And there isn't a rude person among them. I know many people who are anti-Trump and there are several really rude, judgmental, hostile people among them.

So there we are.
Imagine that. A cult member sees no fault in other cult members, but lots from everybody else. Who would have guessed? 9 year olds wearing Fuck Joe Biden tshirts isn't a bit rude, is it?

Like most of your posts, that has no specific meaning. Just another childish remark from another cult member.
You can say that when you said this to me?:

"You failed to notice trumpism is offensive/disrespectful of others. It's no longer a matter of which political choices to make. Maga is about destroying anyone who disagrees with anything, even in the slightest way. Blame, belittle, and stick it to the opponent at all costs, MAGA is revenge personified."

You can't see the hypocrisy in that?

You can say that when you said this to me?:

"You failed to notice trumpism is offensive/disrespectful of others. It's no longer a matter of which political choices to make. Maga is about destroying anyone who disagrees with anything, even in the slightest way. Blame, belittle, and stick it to the opponent at all costs, MAGA is revenge personified."

You can't see the hypocrisy in that?
Hypocracy? Have you even read the posts here?

You're most welcome. The most frustrating thing to me on USMB and many other internet opinion expressing sites is how one note so many are. It is like we have a whole culture incapable of abstract or critical thinking. It's like too many Americans have lost the ability to discuss concepts or ideas or issues on their own merits but the only dynamic is to accuse, insult, go ad hominem, be judgmental about anybody who thinks outside the box or holds a different opinion.

And yes it is all rude.

(P.S. And while we are far more likely to experience that from the 'woke', progressive/liberal Democrat group, too many on our side tend to fall into that same syndrome. It accomplishes nothing but makes our world a far more unpleasant place.)
The difference, however, it that the left's rudeness is systemic and actually encouraged by Democrats in the government and in the media.

Imagine that. A cult member sees no fault in other cult members, but lots from everybody else. Who would have guessed? 9 year olds wearing Fuck Joe Biden tshirts isn't a bit rude, is it?
1701018101461.png

1701018141180.png

1701018118328.png

1701018171143.png

1701018229221.png

Not to mention, do MAGAs accost people in restaurants because of what they are known to be Biden supporters or are wearing a pro-some Democrat t-shirt? Ruin their evenings? Even drive them out of restaurants or refuse to seat them? I haven't seen any of that in the news. But you sure see it done to MAGA's.

Would a Trump-supporter rudely call out the Vice President from the stage at a Broadway theater production? Never heard of it. But it happened to Pence.

Would a Trump-supporters drive KJP and her family out of a restaurant? It never happened. But it happened to Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

I think it behooves us all to be really careful when we're the pot calling out the kettle. . .

Last edited:
And therein lies 99% of every leftist I ever talk to. Full of final opinions and views as definitive statements beyond reproach until you ask them to simply support them with some proof, then they get angry, call you a MAGAt insurrectionist traitor to our orange god then walk away in a huff.
The worst thing you can say to them is that they're wrong and then clearly spell it out to them.

Most of us only get halfway thru the first sentence before they (libroids) storm off in a huff.

Hypocracy? Have you even read the posts here?
Yes. The thread is about Democrat rudeness. But you seem to think Democrats are never rude but MAGA's or Trump supporters are everything horrible.

Hypocrisy (correct spelling) is rampant in these kinds of discussions I know. But when you describe ME in the terms you did, I'm sorry, but that's just rude.

Forum List

Back