Zone1 Democrats Be So Rude....

Okay my friend, I will allow you that as it is a matter of free speech. But if we were going together to any public area, I would politely ask you to change that shirt because it is unnecessarily inflammatory and well, rude. :)

To wear a shirt supporting a person or a particular initiative or concept or whatever is okay.

In my opinion that's what intelligent people need to get back to, i.e. supporting a vision, a concept, an issue, an agenda and knowing our stuff well enough to competently argue why it is better than the opposition's track record or what the opposition is offering. It's okay to explain why the person you support is the one to accomplish that vision, etc.

I would guess maybe 5% of the anti-Trumpers/pro-Biden people on this forum could do that. I hope all MAGAs could and will.

Last edited:
The difference, however, it that the left's rudeness is systemic and actually encouraged by Democrats in the government and in the media.
That is true. When the hardcore left, and the Democrats are mostly part of that, control most of government, media, education, entertainment, big business, and increasingly religious organizations, they control the message. And that message is increasingly judgmental, hostile, accusatory, and RUDE toward anybody who disagrees with them.

They rarely ever promote why THEIR vision, agenda, concepts are superior to those on the right, especially the MAGA Patriots. They attack and insult the people.

Again I'm not saying there are no MAGAs or others on the right who don't do that because there are. Sometimes it's just a reaction to the rudeness/hatefulness of somebody but some seem to delight in joining in the politics of personal destruction. And politics of personal destruction has become a blood sport in this country. And it is bad for everybody.

That is true. When the hardcore left, and the Democrats are mostly part of that, control most of government, media, education, entertainment, big business, and increasingly religious organizations, they control the message. And that message is increasingly judgmental, hostile, accusatory, and RUDE toward anybody who disagrees with them.

They rarely ever promote why THEIR vision, agenda, concepts are superior to those on the right, especially the MAGA Patriots. They attack and insult the people.

Again I'm not saying there are no MAGAs or others on the right who don't do that because there are. Sometimes it's just a reaction to the rudeness/hatefulness of somebody but some seem to delight in joining in the politics of personal destruction. And politics of personal destruction has become a blood sport in this country. And it is bad for everybody.
Hope & Change.
The Transformation of America Obama spoke of.

But he never mentioned that according to his plan (and the plans of those pulling his strings) that it wouldn't be change for the better.
The change he had in mind would be worse than anyone born in America could imagine.
But the people who are trying to escape the kind of mess that Obama was planning on creating here in America, are coming here in droves.

Hope & Change.
The Transformation of America Obama spoke of.

But he never mentioned that according to his plan (and the plans of those pulling his strings) that it wouldn't be change for the better.
The change he had in mind would be worse than anyone born in America could imagine.
But the people who are trying to escape the kind of mess that Obama was planning on creating here in America, are coming here in droves.
Yes, but Democrats/leftists don't argue why Obama was better or Biden is better than Trump. They aren't interested in really exploring the track records or the agenda. They want Trump destroyed and to believe Obama and Biden are wonderful no matter how much of their brain they have to shut down to justify that.

I could start a thread today on what the Trump economy accomplished for America and Americans. And I'm pretty sure maybe two or three might try to actually discuss that topic intelligently. Most of the posts would be "Trump sucks" or "Trump is a felon" or "Trump is a Nazi" or some such, and the Trump supporters would be retaliating with personal insults.

And it would be mostly just another food fight with the topic being buried in childish posts or derailed entirely.

That is what our rude society has evolved into and it's a real shame. Most especially for those who would really like to discuss real issues and concepts.

And unfortunately, because the left controls so much of the message, a dumbed down America votes Democrat.

Yes, but Democrats/leftists don't argue why Obama was better or Biden is better than Trump. They aren't interested in really exploring the track records or the agenda. They want Trump destroyed and to believe Obama and Biden are wonderful no matter how much of their brain they have to shut down to justify that.

I could start a thread today on what the Trump economy accomplished for America and Americans. And I'm pretty sure maybe two or three might try to actually discuss that topic intelligently. Most of the posts would be "Trump sucks" or "Trump is a felon" or "Trump is a Nazi" or some such, and the Trump supporters would be retaliating with personal insults.

And it would be mostly just another food fight with the topic being buried in childish posts or derailed entirely.

That is what our rude society has evolved into and it's a real shame. Most especially for those who would really like to discuss real issues and concepts.

And unfortunately, because the left controls so much of the message, a dumbed down America votes Democrat.
Social media is removing our inhibitions and turning people into despicable human-beings.

The fact that there is no accountability anymore removes people's fears of showing their true selves.

Social media is removing our inhibitions and turning people into despicable human-beings.

The fact that there is no accountability anymore removes people's fears of showing their true selves.
I think it isn't accountability. It is the dark side of human nature. When as a culture we accept that dark side as the 'norm', we get the rudeness, crudeness, ugliness that our society is becoming in several spectrums.

It doesn't have to be that way. All it takes is people illustrating the basic traditional values of courtesy and manners that used to be the norm. We can return to that if enough are willing to do so. But those who ENJOY being idiots, twerps, numbnuts, hateful human beings are gaining and they may eventually outnumber the rest of us.

I think it isn't accountability. It is the dark side of human nature. When as a culture we accept that dark side as the 'norm', we get the rudeness, crudeness, ugliness that our society is becoming in several spectrums.

It doesn't have to be that way. All it takes is people illustrating the basic traditional values of courtesy and manners that used to be the norm. We can return to that if enough are willing to do so. But those who ENJOY being idiots, twerps, numbnuts, hateful human beings are gaining and they may eventually outnumber the rest of us.
I remember when I first started going to schools I discovered the cruelty of others that I never was exposed to before.
It really became an eye-opening experience when I volunteered for the military.
Then there was the first time I started visiting message boards.....and discovered just how many screwed up people are alive on this planet.
The left is guilty of this so often....which causes them to virtue-signal like nobody's business.
Liberals often feel guilty about how they've acted....so they tend to show empathy for groups and privileged races and religions that the media alerts them to (using identity politics), while totally ignoring the fact that singling out one group or class above another is the opposite of what they should be doing.

A popular thing these days is giving recognition to Native-Americans and the feeling that we took their land. Who cares that the natives immigrated here and never owned this land in the first place. They were just the last to occupy it before the influx of whites and blacks to America.

Okay my friend, I will allow you that as it is a matter of free speech. But if we were going together to any public area, I would politely ask you to change that shirt because it is unnecessarily inflammatory and well, rude. :)

To wear a shirt supporting a person or a particular initiative or concept or whatever is okay.

In my opinion that's what intelligent people need to get back to, i.e. supporting a vision, a concept, an issue, an agenda and knowing our stuff well enough to competently argue why it is better than the opposition's track record or what the opposition is offering. It's okay to explain why the person you support is the one to accomplish that vision, etc.

I would guess maybe 5% of the anti-Trumpers/pro-Biden people on this forum could do that. I hope all MAGAs could and will.
I don't own the shirt.

I could buy one if I wanted to, but I don't own one.

I do have a FJB sticker on one of my trucks tho....

I remember when I first started going to schools I discovered the cruelty of others that I never was exposed to before.
It really became an eye-opening experience when I volunteered for the military.
Then there was the first time I started visiting message boards.....and discovered just how many screwed up people are alive on this planet.
The left is guilty of this so often....which causes them to virtue-signal like nobody's business.
Liberals often feel guilty about how they've acted....so they tend to show empathy for groups and privileged races and religions that the media alerts them to (using identity politics), while totally ignoring the fact that singling out one group or class above another is the opposite of what they should be doing.

A popular thing these days is giving recognition to Native-Americans and the feeling that we took their land. Who cares that the natives immigrated here and never owned this land in the first place. They were just the last to occupy it before the influx of whites and blacks to America.
Yes school children can be cruel but are less likely to be so when taught properly to be kind and courteous by parents, teachers, Sunday School or whatever. I can't speak for the military though I have spent quite a bit of time on various bases and have never encountered anything other than completely courteous and disciplined military personnel.

Well, there was one pilot I dated one time from Cannon AFB in Clovis, NM, who was a total jerk but he was an anomaly. :)

But you're right. Virtue signaling, gaslighting, rewriting history to fit the 'woke' 'PC' mantras etc., while not always exclusive to, are all characteristics of the new left/new Democrats in America.

You are correct about the Native Americans (who still mostly call themselves Indians here) who were absolutely horrible to each other, made slaves of people from other tribes, etc. long before the 'white man' arrived in North America. That part of history they want erased while accusing ALL white people of mistreating the Indians.

Likewise they want all white people to understand their inherent, innate racism and accept responsibility for slavery however far removed that may be, and they want erased from history that it was the vast majority of white people who risked or gave all to end slavery and win equality for black Americans.

They judge people by mores and values of the 21st Century and allow no one to be a product of the culture they were born into. I suspect history may not be so kind to their culture as it exists now. (I hope anyway.)

But we all err when we attack the other person instead of their opinion or point of view. We all err when we are unnecessarily rude to others, most especially when we do not allow them to be who they are and believe what they believe.

Imagine that. A cult member sees no fault in other cult members, but lots from everybody else. Who would have guessed? 9 year olds wearing Fuck Joe Biden tshirts isn't a bit rude, is it?
To be honest....we have to admit that Biden deserves it.
Every time he turns his back on reporters when they're asking him to explain himself.....he's telling us to Go Fck ourselves.

F8A3WB~1.JPG

Forum List

Back