Democrats back to work fighting for illegal immigrant rights.

Don't tell me they don't vote....that their offspring don't vote...

Democrats are always "fighting" for this and "fighting" for that. Yet they never seem to look like they've just had the crap beaten out of them.

Do they "fight" with My Pillows and Nerf guns or something?

The DEM holy grail is Texas. If they can flood Texas with enough immigrants, then it flips blue and that my friends is the end of America as we know it.

Texas will never go blue. Even in the 2012 congressional elections, the Democrats only won three seats, while the GOP holds twice as many seats as do the Democrats.

Romney won the 2012 Texas presidential vote with 57.17%, over Barack Obama's 41.38%, and Trump won with a ten point lead over Hillary Their 38 electoral votes will most likely lean toward Trump and given his performance, the popular vote in Texas will lean primarily for Trump.

Now that the Impeachment farce is over (for now), The Democrats are back working hard for the people they love the most.

House Democrats pass bill allowing illegal immigrants to seek damages from employers
Conservatives’ ignorance is as ridiculous as their hate.

All persons in the United States are entitled to the right to due process and equal protection of the law – including those undocumented.

Indeed, immigrants are adjudicated to have entered the country illegally as a consequence of being afforded the right to due process.

Democrats are correct to follow the Constitution and ensure that all persons are afforded their rights.

What’s worthy of contempt is conservatives’ efforts to deny immigrants their Constitutional rights.

Now that the Impeachment farce is over (for now), The Democrats are back working hard for the people they love the most.

House Democrats pass bill allowing illegal immigrants to seek damages from employers
Conservatives’ ignorance is as ridiculous as their hate.

All persons in the United States are entitled to the right to due process and equal protection of the law – including those undocumented.

Indeed, immigrants are adjudicated to have entered the country illegally as a consequence of being afforded the right to due process.

Democrats are correct to follow the Constitution and ensure that all persons are afforded their rights.

What’s worthy of contempt is conservatives’ efforts to deny immigrants their Constitutional rights.

Well we are doing what we can to keep them out of here so it wouldn't be a problem in the first place. But Democrats do nothing more than constantly cause problems, and then we have to deal with those problems.

The DEM holy grail is Texas. If they can flood Texas with enough immigrants, then it flips blue and that my friends is the end of America as we know it.

Texas will never go blue. Even in the 2012 congressional elections, the Democrats only won three seats, while the GOP holds twice as many seats as do the Democrats.

Romney won the 2012 Texas presidential vote with 57.17%, over Barack Obama's 41.38%, and Trump won with a ten point lead over Hillary Their 38 electoral votes will most likely lean toward Trump and given his performance, the popular vote in Texas will lean primarily for Trump.

Trump won over Hillary by the smallest margin since Bob Dole in 96. The Repub margin of victory in the general election has gotten smaller every year since Bush II's first election.

Trump won over Hillary by the smallest margin since Bob Dole in 96. The Repub margin of victory in the general election has gotten smaller every year since Bush II's first election.
He will win by a much larger margin in 2020...I don't think you libs understand what you have done to your party....people don't want what you folks are selling....

He will win by a much larger margin in 2020...I don't think you libs understand what you have done to your party....people don't want what you folks are selling....

not my party, and I doubt it. But we will find out in a few months.

That all depends on the economy. If Trump was a well liked guy personally, it wouldn't make as much of a difference. So if the economy stays strong, I think Trump might even have a Ronald Reagan second election. Like Reagan had the Reagan Democrats, Trump will have the Trump Democrats. When things are going this well, who wants to see anything change??

That all depends on the economy. If Trump was a well liked guy personally, it wouldn't make as much of a difference. So if the economy stays strong, I think Trump might even have a Ronald Reagan second election. Like Reagan had the Reagan Democrats, Trump will have the Trump Democrats. When things are going this well, who wants to see anything change??

Sorry, but no matter how good the economy is, Trump is not going to win Cali or NY or Ill or a half a dozen other states.

Sorry, but no matter how good the economy is, Trump is not going to win Cali or NY or Ill or a half a dozen other states.

Perhaps not, but he will win all the purple easily and perhaps one or two smaller Democrat states. His rallies are packed, with thousands of people waiting outside. They do surveys of the attendees. They found that anywhere from 20% to over 50% are not registered Republicans. And let's face it, what's to get excited about with people like Blooming idiot or BuddyJiz? They simply have nothing to offer, not even to their own voters.

Perhaps not, but he will win all the purple easily and perhaps one or two smaller Democrat states. His rallies are packed, with thousands of people waiting outside. They do surveys of the attendees. They found that anywhere from 20% to over 50% are not registered Republicans. And let's face it, what's to get excited about with people like Blooming idiot or BuddyJiz? They simply have nothing to offer, not even to their own voters.

His rallies were packed last time and his opponent stopped campaigning in August thinking she had it in the bag.

His rallies were packed last time and his opponent stopped campaigning in August thinking she had it in the bag.

A lot can happen between now and then. So I'm not going to predict some landslide. If the election were next month, I would make such a prediction. However it would be foolish to make such a prediction nine months away.

Forum List

Back