Democrats are not very civil

There are and never were any deathpanels.

It is a flat out lie

Yet there is a breast cancer drug that Obama banned, so I guess your right, simply denying a life saving drug is not a death panel. Further Obama has stated woman no longer need breast exams, that was not a death panel either.

Actually they changed the age for the exam from 40 to 50 before obamacare was signed into law.

Typical reactionary crybabying from mdn2000. The TP started the last round in the summer of 2009, the libs respond in kind, and mdn2000 whinebabies about it.

Man up, mdn2000, and stop doing it yourself, then you can jump the libs.

Name calling and insults, is that not what you accuse me of again and again, nice example of being a Hypocrite.

Gee, I guess I can scream your the cry baby, your too funny, you are pure hypocrite, calling others names and accusing everyone of doing what you do in almost everyone of your posts.

Another perfect examply of a reactionary Liberal being a hypocrite, not addressing an issue or difference between ideologies.

Attack the messenger, than accuse the messenger of being guilty of the offense the said Liberal just committed.

Be a part of the Liberal party of Sallow and Jake, what do you teach first, how to hate, then name calling followed by projecting.

A reactionary whine baby begins the name calling, gets slapped down, and keeps whining. You are such an embarrassment to our Republican Party. We don't need your kind of agenda-driven reactionary activists. You are not good for America.

Jake back off you do it I do it eveybody on here does it.

Death panels?
In there.
Government takeovers?
It is.

But you just keep believing what The One tells you to believe.

Those are not death panels.

Calling them death panels is a lie.
You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

Do you want single payer? Then the government will indeed decide who lives and who dies. It's utterly foolish to think that everyone will get the care they need.

Your problem is that the right disrupted all sorts of the peoples attempts to listen and talk to their elected reps.

The right voted againsst their own bills to stop anything from getting done.

Where are the protest against the republicans for voting to repeal obamacare? If obamacare is what the people wanted. Where is the outcry oif the people?

I am having fun with his whining. He does it, then whines when it gets done to him. Tell him to grow a thick skin. This is not a place for those with tender feelings.

In there.

It is.

Do you want single payer? Then the government will indeed decide who lives and who dies. It's utterly foolish to think that everyone will get the care they need.

I don't want single payer, but the reactionary death panels of the health insurance companies are making such decisions now. That needs to be reformed.

I am having fun with his whining. He does it, then whines when it gets done to him. Tell him to grow a thick skin. This is not a place for those with tender feelings.

I agree this is not a place for thinned skinned people but just pointing out everybody name calls Not one person that I can recall hasn't done it.

I don't want single payer, but the reactionary death panels of the health insurance companies are making such decisions now. That needs to be reformed.

People had the option of suing a company for not providing the services they were paid to provide. With obamacare the legal recourse has been taken out of the equation.

Typical reactionary crybabying from mdn2000. The TP started the last round in the summer of 2009, the libs respond in kind, and mdn2000 whinebabies about it.

Man up, mdn2000, and stop doing it yourself, then you can jump the libs.

Name calling and insults, is that not what you accuse me of again and again, nice example of being a Hypocrite.

Gee, I guess I can scream your the cry baby, your too funny, you are pure hypocrite, calling others names and accusing everyone of doing what you do in almost everyone of your posts.

Another perfect examply of a reactionary Liberal being a hypocrite, not addressing an issue or difference between ideologies.

Attack the messenger, than accuse the messenger of being guilty of the offense the said Liberal just committed.

Be a part of the Liberal party of Sallow and Jake, what do you teach first, how to hate, then name calling followed by projecting.

A reactionary whine baby begins the name calling, gets slapped down, and keeps whining. You are such an embarrassment to our Republican Party. We don't need your kind of agenda-driven reactionary activists. You are not good for America.

The typical Marxist-Liberal when confronted with the fact that they have lost all arguments has only one tactic left.

In there.

It is.

Oh, the irony......a "conservative"-lemming, criticizing masters.

:rolleyes:

Do you want single payer?

Then the government will indeed decide who lives and who dies. It's utterly foolish to think that everyone will get the care they need.
Gee.....I guess you've got a bit of a job, on your hands, convincing The Majority.​

"Since at least 1987, polls have shown the majority of the public favor a single-payer system when a New York Times/CBS Poll showed 78 percent of people are in favor of such a system.

Between 2003 to 2009, 17 opinion polls showed a simple majority of the public supports a single-payer system in the United States."

HERE

I never whined asshole, Jake is whining about "imaginery whining", in this case your mad because I shut down you and Gadawg, of course Gadawg claimed he won the debate because I had to resort to name calling yet why is it Jake, that you were not so quick to call Gadawg a baby, a whiner, he cried because I called him a name, that is when you jumped in and I challenged you to point out the names I called you or Gadawg, neither of you can do this, so this is all made up, the whining and the insults are all made up by you Jake because when I decide to engage you, you have no argument, you cannot defend your position, and being so thin skinned instead of admitting you learned something you run around like an Asshole, sorry if I do not call you a baby but I can not insult a baby, so your simply an asshole, babies cry for a reason, babies are great, I find it rather disturbing that in your lack of intellect you think its an insult to be called a baby, in my life babies are honored, not used as insults. Pretty sad, really. Is that all you have in response to losing, the only person not thick skinned is you Jake and you lack the understanding of Babies hence you find that comparing people to babies is an insult, you just show how shallow and vacous you are as a person.

Go ahead dumb ass, give more opportunity to show your character to anyone who may be casually reading posts, I am very pleased that you have conceded the argument and went on to your hysterical whining rant.

How many times have you repeated your rant and insults now Jake, at least ten times to a post I never made. Great job.

democrats lost big in 2010 on the state level, so now they are resorting to theatrics, temper tantrums, shouting and throwing things to obstruct republicans during a pa state house rules committee. If they have legitimate concerns about the rules reforms sponsored by republican members, they should argue the issue on the floor, not stage a phony protest and media event. One of the libs even tried to invoke the "tea party", saying they would side with the dems against the "monarchical" republicans. This is ridiculous; the tea party does not support this type of unruly behavior from our elected representatives! It's one thing for supporters to rally outside the house and exercise their freedom to assemble, but for the elected officials to try ands disrupt the orderly process of governing this way is an embarrassment.
yeah....i guess that's part of our legacy.

wankin.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_yqcxivly&feature=related[/ame]

<anything left o' your glass-house, to-date? :eusa_eh: >​

who voted for the person in your video was she an elected offical?
No. She's merely the type o' supporter Republicans are pandering-to.​

The typical Marxist-Liberal when confronted with the fact that they have lost all arguments.....
Yeah.....you let us know when that happens.....

:bs1:

yeah....i guess that's part of our legacy.

wankin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_yqcxivly&feature=related

<anything left o' your glass-house, to-date? :eusa_eh: >​

who voted for the person in your video was she an elected offical?
No. She's merely the type o' supporter Republicans are pandering-to.​

SO YOU'RE PIUSSED AT PEOPLE WHO FELT THEIR VOICE WAS NOT HEARD AND ACTED ACCORDINGLY.

Which has nothing to do with the action of elected officals.
Pawned s0n

You need to stop pretending you are joined by a majority of Americans , you are not

Everyone knows they cant really repeal it.

Its republican theater for the thes party minions

your claim that government controls everything in the US is untrue and they would see that too.

but they would also see that many things the Government does control or are trying to Control or would like to control.....are not what they would have approved of....and im sure they would have had a comment or two about it.....

Guilty, now it times to take back what they started.

So you claim they would not have used the very tools they put in the constitution for admendment?????

Do you realize just how silly that is to say?
do you understand what was being said here?....

Do you?

He said they would not use the amendment process they thought the government needed to react to future problems.

He said they would NOT use their own system as they designed it to be used.

Its utter silliness

Forum List

Back